What is an anxiety disorder?

What is an anxiety disorder?

There are 1 comment on the CiteULike story from Nov 11, 2012, titled What is an anxiety disorder?. In it, CiteULike reports that:

Initiated as part of the ongoing deliberation about the nosological structure of DSM, this review aims to evaluate whether the anxiety disorders share features of responding that define them and make them distinct from depressive disorders, and/or that differentiate fear disorders from anxious-misery disorders.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CiteULike.

Kyle

Phoenix, AZ

#1 Nov 26, 2012
Anxiety and depression share some common risk factors and symptoms. It is in this regard that people with long-term anxiety are also prescribed of depression medications. Antidepressants though have different effects in people with varying mental conditions so they may also experience varying side effects. There are more articles at http://www.zoloftlawsuitcenter.net that could be a good reference for those concerned and interested.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Health Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Active older population, better technology may ... (Nov '16) 43 min Ryan 2
News Kentucky Could Become The Only State Without A ... 1 hr Coal is King 170
Esophagus Spasm - How my mom STOPS her Esophage... (May '12) 11 hr Barb 291
News Damien Grant: Council should butt out when it c... 18 hr Yes 1
News Pregnancy Symptoms - 12 Very Early Symptoms of ... (Jun '07) 20 hr Heather Finney 7,280
News Report: Medicaid enrollments, costs begin to st... 21 hr Retribution 5
News Sitting and Sleeping Fueling Canada's Pain Cris... Sun Hospicern 1
watching wife get pregnant by another man (Jan '17) Sat Bigfun103 22
More from around the web