Beloved S.A. anchor Karen Martinez loses cancer fight

Feb 19, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: MySanAntonio.com

"Her smile and her laugh and her spirit were amazing. There was no quit in her. I had convinced myself that we had a miracle warrior on our side." - Michael Valdes, KABB anchorman Karen Martinez, 37, passed away last night after a long valiant fight with breast cancer.

Comments
1 - 5 of 5 Comments Last updated Feb 21, 2013
Romo

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

HER BIG BEAUTIFUL SMILE WILL BE MISSED!! TO HER HUSBAND AND 3 KIDS MAY HER MEMORIES HELP U IN THE HEALING PROCESS. UR MOM FOUGHT TILL THE END, BUT REMEMBER SHE IS NO LONGER IN PAIN!! SHE'LL BE UR ANGEL LOOKING OVER U!! GOD BLESS!!!
Kingsdaugther

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

My deepest condolenses And prayers to all her family, god gives and god takes away, blessed be the name of the lord!
Grannycanplay

Bluefield, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

So so sorry for her family & friends loss.
maribel

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

My Prayers go out to her family..and 3 Children..she still went out as a soldier because she never gave up she was still a wife and mother till the end she is a cancer survivor.but God had bigger plans for her..my heart goes out to her family god bless you all and may she r.I.p <3

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

RIP

prayers for her and family.

much too young..

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••