Florida's Amendment 2 proposal is not about gay marriage

The writers of Amendment 2 - the marriage amendment - are constantly misleading the public by calling it the "gay marriage" or "same-sex" marriage amendment. Full Story
First Prev
of 21
Next Last
Juan Miami

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#422 Nov 13, 2008
LindaS wrote:
<quoted text>
I assume you mean fuss. Fuzz is the stuff on your head a day after you don't shave it.
Why do you have a problem with gays being treated equally Juan?
Yes you are right, and if it were not for the word processor and time it would be a lot worst. Iím dealing with a condition that has affected my communication skills. Not that they were much better before, so go ahead take your shot it wonít stop me from pulling my trigger (cap gun). By the way read your post again, I could have turned it around on you.

Now Iíll answer your question. I donít have any problem with anyone being treated EQUAL, a have a problem with people who demand to be treated special without the consideration of the inequalities they would bring to others. And the biggest problem that I have is the bags the gay movement brings with them, full of sexual offenders, sexual predators, incest offenders, open homosexuality in our classes, and adoption.

By the way did you see on the news today how several gay male assaulted an elderly strait woman took from her a cross that she was caring and though it to the ground, desecrating it by stomping all over it. It says a lot about the gay movement, very inspiring. To add to what should be an embarrassment already they choose a white church to rally, when the black community and its churches voted against gay marriage by a margin of 70% to 30%.

Since: Jan 08

Jacksonville, FL

#423 Nov 13, 2008
Juan Miami wrote:
Iím dealing with a condition that has affected my communication skills.
You mean the fact that youíre an unmitigated idiot? That certainly would explain not only your communication skills, but most of your attitudes and dependence on disproven lies to justify your bigotry.
Juan Miami wrote:
Now Iíll answer your question. I donít have any problem with anyone being treated EQUAL, a have a problem with people who demand to be treated special without the consideration of the inequalities they would bring to others.
Explain the inequalities that equal rights for gays would bring to you specifically. What rights do you lose if all Americans are treated equally under the law?
Juan Miami wrote:
And the biggest problem that I have is the bags the gay movement brings with them, full of sexual offenders, sexual predators, incest offenders, open homosexuality in our classes, and adoption.
Well these issues have nothing to do with you being treated equally under the law, do they? They are just a laundry list that begins with your standard lies that have been disproved and refuted by post after post on this thread but you are either to much of an imbecile or too ashamed abandon and ending with your opposition to gays being treated equally. You explain to me why it should be legal for some people to display affection in public and not others. Then explain to me how denying a gay person the right to adopt a child is treating them ďEqual.Ē
Juan Miami wrote:
By the way did you see on the news today how several gay male assaulted an elderly strait woman took from her a cross that she was caring and though it to the ground, desecrating it by stomping all over it. It says a lot about the gay movement, very inspiring.
No. I didnít. Link it.
Hereís a link about a group of straight men that blinded two girls because they were trying to get an education: http://www.cnn.com/2008/WORLD/asiapcf/11/12/a...
Hereís a link about a straight man that murdered his family: http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/2575...
Hereís a link about a straight man that stole billions of dollars from the employees of his company: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enron_scandal
Hereís a link about a straight man that raped and murdered almost 50 women: http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/greenri...

What was your point about gay people again?
Juan Miami wrote:
To add to what should be an embarrassment already they choose a white church to rally, when the black community and its churches voted against gay marriage by a margin of 70% to 30%.
So youíre saying that it makes no sense to protest outside a church that donated $70 million dollars to oppose equal rights for gays and who openly admonished the members of that church to campaign against equal rights, even going so far as to tell them it was their duty from God to vote to stop equal rights for all Americans?

If there was a Black church that had organized itís members in a financial and political assault against equal rights, Iíd say it makes perfect sense to protest at that church. Unfortunately, the Black community voted against gay rights pretty much on the basis of individual bigotry. Kind of like you.

Since: Aug 08

Venice Beach, CA

#424 Nov 13, 2008
Juan Miami wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes you are right, and if it were not for the word processor and time it would be a lot worst. Iím dealing with a condition that has affected my communication skills. Not that they were much better before, so go ahead take your shot it wonít stop me from pulling my trigger (cap gun). By the way read your post again, I could have turned it around on you.
Now Iíll answer your question. I donít have any problem with anyone being treated EQUAL, a have a problem with people who demand to be treated special without the consideration of the inequalities they would bring to others. And the biggest problem that I have is the bags the gay movement brings with them, full of sexual offenders, sexual predators, incest offenders, open homosexuality in our classes, and adoption.
Oh so there's already enough incest offenders and sexual predators and sexual offenders in your classes now thanks to heterosexuals. The bags you're talking about is the FEAR IN YOUR HEAD JUAN. You're scared!
The saddest thing about this fear you speak out against is that it's not ever real.

“Marriage=Love+Co mmitment.....”

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

#425 Nov 13, 2008
Juan Miami wrote:
<quoted text>
Now Iíll answer your question. I donít have any problem with anyone being treated EQUAL, a have a problem with people who demand to be treated special without the consideration of the inequalities they would bring to others.

And the biggest problem that I have is the bags the gay movement brings with them, full of sexual offenders, sexual predators, incest offenders, open homosexuality in our classes, and adoption.

By the way did you see on the news today how several gay male assaulted an elderly strait woman took from her a cross that she was caring and though it to the ground, desecrating it by stomping all over it. It says a lot about the gay movement, very inspiring. To add to what should be an embarrassment already they choose a white church to rally, when the black community and its churches voted against gay marriage by a margin of 70% to 30%.
So tell me what inequalities to "others" would result by allowing gays to marry, share benefits with partners, etc. No one is going to force any church to perform gay marriages if they do not wish to, churches are protected. And there is no need, there are plenty of churches willing to perform gay marriages. So how is allowing gays to marry harming anyone else?

The "gay movement" does not cause the unacceptable behavior of everyone else, mostly straight people. I have already proven that to you. And blaming gays, who are at most 10% of the population for all the ills of the world is rediculous. It's always easier to make one group of people the "others," which seperates them from you, and then blaming them for everything. Hitler was a master at it. But it is wrong to do so and you must surely know that much Juan.

I had not heard about the protest incident, but I saw it mentioned on another thread where it was mentioned that it was a set up anyway. So I did a seach for a video on the incident and found one. In the video, it id very difficult to tell whether it was she or someone else who put the cross on the ground.
I believe violence is never an apporpriate response and is never the answer. But again, you are blaming a whole group of people for the actions of a few.

BTW, when I did that seach, I also found this link of the opposite taking place.
http://knowthyneighbor.blogs.com/home/2006/12...
And how about this video for you? Is this acceptable?
http://lezgetreal.com/2008/11/recent-example-...

Why shouldn't they choose a "white" church? There was a long list of white churches backing the passing of Amendment 2 here, so I assume there were in CA as well. Whites are the majority you know. And what does the fact that you took note of that say about you?

“Marriage=Love+Co mmitment.....”

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

#426 Nov 13, 2008
This is really a new topic and should be on a new thread, and I'm sure it will be, but you brought it uo Juan.
In watching the video tape of the elderly woman at the protest, it looks to me like she is the one putting her cross on the ground and taking the first "stomp." Followed then by the man in the white tshirt who is so vocal through this piece. Most of the crowd does nothing. Looks like it certainly could be a set up to me. Stranger things have happened in this election frenzy.

http://www.thehotjoints.com/2008/11/12/video-...

Watch it frame by frame

Since: Aug 08

Venice Beach, CA

#427 Nov 13, 2008
http://dialogue.adventist.org/articles/19_2_b...

Open Your Eyes wrote:
Can someone answer one question for me, Did gay couples want marriege to be legalized because they wanted the same rights as heterosexual marriges? Or is it something else??? Would you guys be satisfied if it remained civil unions but also allowed you the same right ( joint tax returns, insurance, ect.......) Again, I don't mean to offend anyone, just a question.
Same-sex couples get down on one knee and say, "I love you, I want to grow old with you, I can't breathe without you, will you marry me?" That's why you should get married, whether you're gay or straight. That and to hear the preacher or justice of the peace announce to a gathering of your family and closest friends that you are officially married.

“IBM had it right: "Think"”

Since: Mar 07

SF Bay Area Suburbs

#428 Dec 12, 2008
NAMBLA was not Gay - it was a pedophile group. The organization has been defunct for years - probably a result of them being sick.

Unlike normal Gay and Lesbians adults.

However, I'm not surprise that you are bringing up old, long-ago discredited crap from the AFA.

Focus on your own damn family.
Juan Miami wrote:
<quoted text>Homosexuality and pedophila
It should be said from the outset that a homosexual orientation does not automatically lead to pedophilia, and most homosexuals do not abuse children. Moreover, most homosexual activist groups publicly denounce pedophilia.
But that is not the end of the story. Psychiatrist Jeffrey Satinover says in his book Homosexuality and the Politicis of Truth that there is a "substantial, influential, and growing segment of the homosexual community that neither hides nor condemns pedophilia."
One reason for this may be that the homosexual movement is based on the rather simple ethic of individual sexual freedom. In the activist magazine Gayme, writer Bill Andriette said, "The only standard for moral sexÖ is that it be freely and equally consented to by the persons involved."
From that sexual ethic to one which includes intergenerational sex is but a short leap. Andriette said, "There is no question that blacks, whites, women, men, children, and adolescents can consent to sex Ö. If we want really to respect the authenticity of individuals we have to let people take risks, explore different values, and recognize that we will be challenged and threatened by what they discover." (Emphasis added.)
This homosexual perspective was in full view nearly three decades ago, with the release of the 1972 Gay Rights Platform. Activists in Chicago, representing the fledgling homosexual movement, demanded the "[r]epeal of all state laws prohibiting private sexual acts involving consenting persons," and the "[r]epeal of all laws governing the age of sexual consent."
Such homosexuals see societyís disapproval of adult-child sex as the transgression, rather than the adult-child sex itself. In The Age Taboo: Gay Male Sexuality, Power and Consent, lesbian author Pat Califia said, "Boy lovers and the lesbians who have young lovers Ö are not child molesters. The child abusers are priests, teachers, therapists, cops and parents who force their staid morality onto the young people in their custody."
Moreover, for many homosexuals, this same-sex attraction to minors may stem from their own sexual experiences. Research shows that very often homosexuals had their own initial same-sex encounter with an adult while children.(See AFA Journal, May 1999.)
Writing in The Advocate, a magazine for homosexuals, Carl Maves agreed. "How many gay men, I wonder, would have missed out on a valuable, liberating experience Ė one that initiated them into their sexuality Ė if it werenít for so-called molestation?" he said.
Perhaps the most notorious group advocating adult-child sex is the North American Man/Boy Association (NAMBLA). An unashamedly pedophile organization, NAMBLA wants society to appreciate, rather than deplore, intergenerational sex, and to abolish laws banning sex between adults and minors.
While most homosexual activist groups publicly denounce NAMBLA and its agenda, the pedophile group is still allowed to march in "gay" pride parades in New York, San Francisco and Boston under its own NAMBLA banner.
Furthermore, some suggest that public disavowal of NAMBLA by homosexual groups is a smokescreen. David Thorstad, a founding member of NAMBLA and former president of New Yorkís Gay Activists Alliance, says homosexual activists have supressed pedophilia in order "to sanitize the image of homosexuality to facilitate its entrance into the social mainstream."

“IBM had it right: "Think"”

Since: Mar 07

SF Bay Area Suburbs

#429 Dec 12, 2008
ltndncr59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Your entire post is a miasma of lies for which you have no proof.
Juan Miami's screed is worse: It is a copy-past job from the AFA, using old and long discredited crap from that hate-organization.

THey should focus on their own damn family.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 21
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Health Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
'Vaccines could turn your child GAY,' claims an... 21 min Friend 3
For Once the Anti-Vaxxers Aren't (Entirely) to ... 47 min Vaccine Caused 6
Exercises for Back Pain 1 hr maryjaneprincton 1
dental veneers (Jun '13) 2 hr Paul Bear 5
Teacher discovers new twist to easing chronic b... 2 hr Weedhopper 1
Ebola Vaccine Shows High Immune System Response... 3 hr Rob A Nob 7
Continue reading a ' 3 hr cash 1
More from around the web