'Dear Abby' advice columnist dies at ...

'Dear Abby' advice columnist dies at age 94

There are 3 comments on the Brush News-Tribune story from Jan 17, 2013, titled 'Dear Abby' advice columnist dies at age 94. In it, Brush News-Tribune reports that:

In this Feb. 14, 2001 file photo, Pauline Friedman Phillips, right, the nationally-syndicated advice columnist best known as "Dear Abby," and her daughter Jeanne Phillips, pose after the dedication of a Dear Abby star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame in Los Angeles.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Brush News-Tribune.

Ray

Green Valley, AZ

#1 Jan 19, 2013
That is the cycle of life and one of the grand ladies has left us. I'm in my late 60's and even as a young person I learned a lot about life, love, manners and relationships from dear Abby. She was one of the more influential persons in many North American households. My condolences to her family.
grandma

United States

#2 Feb 25, 2013
My late grandna ,left me a dear abby paper. In which granie wrote a poem,& abby publish it. Tittle was; just arround the bend. Wasnt ther a sis name anne ? Twin i think . Any pamplet is so far packed away & 4 so long. But im sure i still hav it . Cant remember date ,but had to be late 50's early 60's.
grandma

United States

#3 Feb 25, 2013
* anne

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Health Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Pregnancy Symptoms - 12 Very Early Symptoms of ... (Jun '07) 3 hr meme 6,337
News Autism Fast Facts 4 hr NEVER THE SAME 20
News Myth Busted: Autism Is Not Caused By MMR Vaccine 4 hr NEVER THE SAME 66
News Dr. Andrew Wakefield reveals shocking news abou... 4 hr NEVER THE SAME 17
Nudity at doctor's office (Mar '07) 6 hr anonymous 57
News Premature Ejaculation and Injuries (Oct '11) 8 hr Calvin 11
News Predictors of aggression in children with autism 8 hr NEVER THE SAME 1
More from around the web