Hip Replacement: New Approach, More M...

Hip Replacement: New Approach, More Mobility.

There are 2 comments on the WHO-TV story from Nov 2, 2012, titled Hip Replacement: New Approach, More Mobility.. In it, WHO-TV reports that:

With technology continuing to evolve, a new surgery promises a quicker recovery, with less pain, and more mobility.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WHO-TV.

Bernie

Hillsboro, OR

#1 Nov 6, 2012
A newer approach to hip replacement may regain the lost enthusiasm of most people with hip implants. Due to the rise in issues with hip devices, many people have avoided having them inside their body. There are even several individuals who have visited http://www.depuypinnaclelawsuit.com/hip-repla... to know more about it.
Roger

Brooklyn, NY

#2 Nov 16, 2012
For anyone who wants to undergo hip replacement surgery, I suggest that you refer at http://www.depuyhipreplacementlawsuit.com for more information about the matter. There are a lot of things that people may need to know about hip replacements. However, it is best if a patient connects to his doctor and discusses things over.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Health Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Quinlan ISD police rearrest teacher accused of ... (Feb '16) 46 min cracker 2
News Pregnancy Symptoms - 12 Very Early Symptoms of ... (Jun '07) 12 hr Lulu 7,236
News Harbor-UCLA Medical Center cited for safety vio... (Oct '11) 14 hr Human 221
Asbestos Cleanse Discovery Needed 21 hr bluebell 1
News Gay men can now donate blood three months after... 22 hr Darby 4
News Discussing making City Park a smoke freea - 22 hr Richy Rich 38
News Many of key players on Trump health care reform... Sun Hoosier Daddy 1
Nudity at doctor's office (Mar '07) Sat 6yrold 209
More from around the web