Give 'em hell, Mitt: fight Obama's sm...

Give 'em hell, Mitt: fight Obama's smears

There are 13853 comments on the New York Post story from Aug 17, 2012, titled Give 'em hell, Mitt: fight Obama's smears. In it, New York Post reports that:

Taking command of the French Ninth Army in 1914 as it retreated before the Germans, Marshal Ferdinand Foch uttered his immortal words: "Hard pressed on my right.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at New York Post.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#8679 Oct 15, 2012
downhill246 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet he has run up a 5.3 trillion dollar debt in less than four years. Four more years at that rate and he will have increased the deficit more than every president from George Washington to George W Bush ...combined.If you believe that is fiscal responsibility, you have a screw loose.
obama did that all by himself? man, you must think he is suerman...
Nobama

Cheyenne, WY

#8680 Oct 15, 2012
Lets see....they threw in Candy Crowley, put the debate in New York where there are no conservatives. They been grillin Oblamer round the clock to prepare this time, they've already for warned the media to say Oblamer won....no matter what !!!! The made Hillary take the blame and they have been covering up Biden's debate lies and excused him for his 81 rude interruptions during the veep debate.

Last debate was Kerry's fault

the Libya mess is Hillary's fault

the economy is Bush's fault...plus Slick Willie patted him on the head.

Hope and change is now = "hang in there"
So True

Yorba Linda, CA

#8681 Oct 15, 2012
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>obama did that all by himself? man, you must think he is suerman...
"Suerman," huh? You must have meant sewer-man and yes! We all think he's from a sewer! LMAO!
Nobama

Cheyenne, WY

#8682 Oct 15, 2012
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>obama did that all by himself? man, you must think he is suerman...
u misspelled sewer man not "suerman".....yes, we think he is sewer man !
So True

Yorba Linda, CA

#8683 Oct 15, 2012
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>Kinda funny coming from you. Actually that sounded like one of your posts. new name for you?
Quick, take your meds... your paranoia is setting in again!
sfyvuv

United States

#8684 Oct 15, 2012
What the .......
NoBlamer 2012

Mcarthur, CA

#8685 Oct 15, 2012
Nobama wrote:
Lets see....they threw in Candy Crowley, put the debate in New York where there are no conservatives. They been grillin Oblamer round the clock to prepare this time, they've already for warned the media to say Oblamer won....no matter what !!!! The made Hillary take the blame and they have been covering up Biden's debate lies and excused him for his 81 rude interruptions during the veep debate.
Last debate was Kerry's fault
the Libya mess is Hillary's fault
the economy is Bush's fault...plus Slick Willie patted him on the head.
Hope and change is now = "hang in there"
I sure hope ovomit promises to do what he promised to do last time.

the liblosers never stop believing the lies

I bet ovomit cuts the deficit in half and closes gitmo just like last time
sfyvuv

United States

#8686 Oct 15, 2012
What ever

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#8687 Oct 15, 2012
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>In fact, what you say can happen even if you have good medical coverage. just because you have private health insurance coverage in no way means that all your health care costs are paid for, or that there is no limit to what the insurance company will pay.

many of those bankruptcies you spoke of happened to people that did have proper medical insurance coverage.
True , private insurance has got so many loopholes . If u lie about one small thing they will screw u ! U can pay for 10 years and they won't tell u that your not covered .

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#8688 Oct 15, 2012
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>Aluminati?!? Seriously?

They must be the people who control the aluminum foil hat people like you?

Not sure you're smart enough to talk about the illuminati, or any other mythical organization....
Don't think ur smart enough to understand ! Ha ha ha !

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#8689 Oct 15, 2012
Crazytempest wrote:
<quoted text>
True , private insurance has got so many loopholes . If u lie about one small thing they will screw u ! U can pay for 10 years and they won't tell u that your not covered .
Well, lying aobut your health to your helath insurrer would be a breach of contract, so it would be advisable not to do that...

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#8690 Oct 15, 2012
GrifterRomney Massive Middle Class Tax Increases:

-$6,000/year per senior =$12,000/year per family due to the killing of Medicare by 2016.

-$11,000/year/family to pay for tax cuts for GrifterRomney and the ultra rich and the war on Russia.

Can YOUR family afford to let GrifterRomney steal from you and your children like this?

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#8691 Oct 15, 2012
GrifterRomney, enacting the long con, has already failed to pay taxes for 10 years.

He currently pays a piddling 9% on income of over $13M and plans to pay NOTHING EVER AGAIN.

That is his wet dream: use all of the resources of the USA and have YOU foot his bill. He has done it for 10 years and now dreams of doing it permanently.

GrifterRomney doesn't think he is a King, he knows he is GOD.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#8692 Oct 15, 2012
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>Well, lying aobut your health to your helath insurrer would be a breach of contract, so it would be advisable not to do that...
when I got my Policy hell I had to goto one of their doctors of choice and they looked at my medical records and told what they will cover and what is considered pre existing conditions and will not cover.
downhill246

Boca Raton, FL

#8693 Oct 15, 2012
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>obama did that all by himself? man, you must think he is suerman...
He might be sewerman because he is a Demo-rat.

Democrats were constantly complaining that George Bush had a runaway deficit.Obama said if he was elected he would cut the deficit in half in his first term. If that was true the deficit would now be about 5.4 trillion. It is three times that figure meaning he underestimated the deficit by roughly $10,700,000,000,000.00 That has to be the Mother of All Monetary Miscalculations much worse than his claim that 10,000 people died in a tornado in Kansas when the correct figure was 11 people..
downhill246

Boca Raton, FL

#8694 Oct 15, 2012
You wouldn’t know it from listening to the Obama campaign, but there’s only one Presidential candidate in 2012 who has cut Medicare: Barack Obama, whose Affordable Care Act cuts Medicare by $716 billion from 2013-2022.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/aroy/2012/08/13/y...
downhill246

Boca Raton, FL

#8695 Oct 15, 2012
OregonSUX wrote:
GrifterRomney, enacting the long con, has already failed to pay taxes for 10 years.
He currently pays a piddling 9% on income of over $13M and plans to pay NOTHING EVER AGAIN.
That is his wet dream: use all of the resources of the USA and have YOU foot his bill. He has done it for 10 years and now dreams of doing it permanently.
GrifterRomney doesn't think he is a King, he knows he is GOD.


Liar

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#8696 Oct 15, 2012
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>when I got my Policy hell I had to goto one of their doctors of choice and they looked at my medical records and told what they will cover and what is considered pre existing conditions and will not cover.
most policies do clearly spell out what they will and won't cover. That is one of the nice things about being able to purchase your own insurance. Too many people int eh US are tied to whatever policies their employer chooses. this is one of the greatest problems with the US health care industry right now. it is great for the health care insurance industry, but it is not ggreat for the US people.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#8698 Oct 15, 2012
downhill246 wrote:
You wouldn’t know it from listening to the Obama campaign, but there’s only one Presidential candidate in 2012 who has cut Medicare: Barack Obama, whose Affordable Care Act cuts Medicare by $716 billion from 2013-2022.
http://www.forbes.com/sites/aroy/2012/08/13/y...
I would love to get rid of Medicare.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#8699 Oct 15, 2012
downhill246 wrote:
<quoted text>
He might be sewerman because he is a Demo-rat.
Democrats were constantly complaining that George Bush had a runaway deficit.Obama said if he was elected he would cut the deficit in half in his first term. If that was true the deficit would now be about 5.4 trillion. It is three times that figure meaning he underestimated the deficit by roughly $10,700,000,000,000.00 That has to be the Mother of All Monetary Miscalculations much worse than his claim that 10,000 people died in a tornado in Kansas when the correct figure was 11 people..
Do you honestly think Romney, or anyone else for that matter, could cut the deficit in half in the next four years?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Health Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Pregnancy Symptoms - 12 Very Early Symptoms of ... (Jun '07) 4 hr Lesley 7,166
News School to silence teacher who dared to question... 4 hr VACCINES AUTISM 1
News Autism workshops prove popular in the town 4 hr VACCINES AUTISM 1
News DNA Scan Uncovers 18 Genes Newly Associated Wit... 4 hr friend lies 10
News Rebel medic who sparked MMR panic is leading fi... 5 hr friend lies 3
NEW Dirty Ki...K 7 hr longshafter69 16
Masturbation.Is it normal for little kids? (Jul '12) 16 hr Jen 7
More from around the web