Give 'em hell, Mitt: fight Obama's smears

Aug 17, 2012 Full story: New York Post 13,861

Taking command of the French Ninth Army in 1914 as it retreated before the Germans, Marshal Ferdinand Foch uttered his immortal words: "Hard pressed on my right.

Full Story

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#8606 Oct 15, 2012
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! So when Romney claimed he doesn't care about 47% of Americans, he was strictly talking men?
wow....
you are lying as you state it, but what's new. Biden tried that tired old crap 23 times. He lost the debate and Romney is still surging. You loons are out of lies and ammunition. I hope Obama is stupid enough to use this passé hooey. Swing state polls Romney 51%, Obama 46%.
Obama Ass Lickers

AOL

#8607 Oct 15, 2012
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>give us the time, place and link. Don't saw that limb you're setting to much further. Romney closing now in Michigan, just came in. Buy plenty of hankys.
Hanky's? They're going to need beach towels come Nov. 7...

The ocean should rise a foot or two from all the tears that the pro-Obama ass lickers will be shedding...
harvey

Columbus, OH

#8608 Oct 15, 2012
Go to hell, Mittens, stop smearing Obama and America. And take your lyin' Paul 'Boy Wonder' Ryan with you. He'll keep you company...if you know what I mean.

LOL

ps - tell the NYPost to SUCK IT!
HTS

Englewood, CO

#8609 Oct 15, 2012
harvey wrote:
Go to hell, Mittens, stop smearing Obama and America. And take your lyin' Paul 'Boy Wonder' Ryan with you. He'll keep you company...if you know what I mean.
LOL
I know you're not looking forward to tomorrow night, Harvey... when you'll have to again watch your pathetic mentor, Barack Hussein Obama, get eviscerated.
Mr Big Bad John Roberts

Irmo, SC

#8610 Oct 15, 2012
Are You Kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
As I have said before, I do NOT hate anyone but YOU!!!!!!
Yo' pissface, my purpose in pissing you off has been served since you now hate me. Tell you what, take that hatred your monkey azz have for me and do the following:
1- Monkey shine it up like the good klan monkey you are.
2- Lube it down real good with two tubes of kkky gel.
3- Turn that sumb!tch sideways.
4- Shove it straight up your kkkandy azz.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Mr Big Bad John Roberts

Irmo, SC

#8611 Oct 15, 2012
Are You Kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
Just more garbage and filth! You must not have any friends at all! How could anyone stand to be around you????
Yo' pissface, why have friends when you are my personal forum b!tch ya' stupid COONservative racist yard monkey. The garbage and filth that your monkey azz speaks of is what you are wallowing in.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#8612 Oct 15, 2012
downhill246 wrote:
<quoted text>
Myth 10: The subprime mortgage market was
too small to cause big problems
Before the crisis, there was a conventional belief that a market as relatively small as the U.S. subprime mortgage market (about 16 percent of all U.S. mortgage debt in 2008) could not cause significant problems in wider arenas even if it were to crash completely. However, we now see a severe ongoing crisis—a crisis that has affected the real economies of many countries in the world, causing recessions, banking and financial turmoil, and a credit crunch—radiating out from failures in the subprime market. Why is it so?
The answer lies in the complexity of the market for the securities that were derived from subprime mortgages. Not only were the securities traded directly, they were also repackaged to create more complicated financial instruments (derivatives), such as collateralized debt obligations....
Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland
http://www.clevelandfed.org/research/commenta...
lol! And I don't disagree son.

OTOH, it says nothing about CRA's involvement like you claimed. In fact...

"Myth 1: Subprime mortgages went only
to borrowers with impaired credit

Subprime mortgages went to all kinds of borrowers, not only to those with impaired credit. A loan can be labeled subprime not only because of the characteristics of the borrower it was originated for, but also because of the type of lender that originated it, features of the mortgage product itself, or how it was securitized.

Specifically, if a loan was given to a borrower with a low credit score or a history of delinquency or bankruptcy, lenders would most likely label it subprime. But mortgages could also be labeled subprime if they were originated by a lender specializing in high-cost loans—although not all high-cost loans are subprime. Also, unusual types of mortgages generally not available in the prime market, such as “2/28 hybrids,” which switch to an adjustable interest rate after only two years of a fixed rate, would be labeled subprime even if they were given to borrowers with credit scores that were sufficiently high to qualify for prime mortgage loans.

The process of securitizing a loan could also affect its subprime designation. Many subprime mortgages were securitized and sold on the secondary market. Securitizers rank ordered pools of mortgages from the most to the least risky at the time of securitization, basing the ranking on a combination of several risk factors, such as credit score, loan-to-value and debt-to-income ratios, etc. The most risky pools would become a part of a subprime security. All the loans in that security would be labeled subprime, regardless of the borrowers’ credit scores.

The myth that subprime loans went only to those with bad credit arises from overlooking the complexity of the subprime mortgage market and the fact that subprime mortgages are defined in a number of ways—not just by the credit quality of borrowers. One of the myth’s byproducts is that examples of borrowers with good credit and subprime loans have been seen as evidence of foul play, generating accusations that such borrowers must have been steered unfairly and sometimes fraudulently into the subprime market..."

And it is summarized well...

"
Conclusion

... But the causes of the subprime mortgage crisis and its magnitude were more complicated than mortgage interest rate resets, declining underwriting standards, or declining home values. The crisis had been building for years before showing any signs. It was feeding off the lending, securitization, leveraging, and housing booms...."

So I thank you
senior citizen

Granite City, IL

#8613 Oct 15, 2012
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! So when Romney claimed he doesn't care about 47% of Americans, he was strictly talking men?
wow....
I heard that a hundred times since Obama keeps playing it over and over and NOT ONE TIME did I hear Romney say he hates WOMEN. Obama said Romney hates women just like a kindergartner would do when they make up stories to fit their purpose.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#8614 Oct 15, 2012
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>you are lying as you state it, but what's new. Biden tried that tired old crap 23 times. He lost the debate and Romney is still surging. You loons are out of lies and ammunition. I hope Obama is stupid enough to use this passé hooey. Swing state polls Romney 51%, Obama 46%.
lol! So Romney apologized for nothing?!?!?!

Like I said son, where the R&R railroad simply... "depends." Like you they're clueless and willing to lie to get their way.

And I also hope Obama uses it. Because when he claims he doesn't apologies or tells the truth, Romney will surely between a rock and a hard place!
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#8615 Oct 15, 2012
senior citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
I heard that a hundred times since Obama keeps playing it over and over and NOT ONE TIME did I hear Romney say he hates WOMEN. Obama said Romney hates women just like a kindergartner would do when they make up stories to fit their purpose.
lol! Like I said son, Romney must be referring to all men!
Mr Big Bad John Roberts

Irmo, SC

#8616 Oct 15, 2012
LMAO wrote:
<quoted text>
You're the epitome of a village idiot that people put up with simply to be polite to your parent/s and other family members.
I'm sure they all must be absolutely embarrassed about your single digit I.Q.
Because you are the perfect example of a typical ignorant illiterate democrat, no one takes your blah blah blah, yada yada drivel drool name calling blather seriously.
Now, run along like a good little boy. It's time for your meds and a nap or mommy will ground you from using the computer again.
Yo' pissface, you have a stupid name. Did yo' mammy give it to you when you were born or did your absent daddy? You are the epitome of klan monkey waste that racists put up with because they found someone that is more stupid than they are. I do not care if anyone takes me seriously, I am just playing you pea brain klan monkeys that are stupid enough to reply. Now run along like a good ni2ger racist before the COONservative klan monkeys noose your monkey azz.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Mr Big Bad John Roberts

Irmo, SC

#8617 Oct 15, 2012
Here in Vegas wrote:
I see that Movie "2016" is coming out on disk and download. That could be troubling for team blobama. They don't have a good track record with movies.
Yo' pissface, your cowardly klancestors of the south do not have a good track record in the movies. After all, who the hell want to be associated with those cowardly COONfederate racist losers.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Mr Big Bad John Roberts

Irmo, SC

#8619 Oct 15, 2012
VN Vet wrote:
<quoted text>You know what the "F" I meant, puke. Obama's buddies don't pay for anything, the middle class does.
Yo' Gomer Dumbazz, your welfare check collecting monkey azz don't pay for anything that the middle class does.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
NoBlamer 2012

Fall River Mills, CA

#8620 Oct 15, 2012
harvey wrote:
LOL
we did,
they replied "harvey swallows"
you are clearly a hypocrite homophobe

Location hidden

#8621 Oct 15, 2012
harvey wrote:
LOL
There is 2.2 billion dollars in the State Department account..........but liberals blame Republicans or no money to secure Ambassador Stevens and the three others.......what swine.

Every embassy and consul has a RED attack button to hit if attacked..........Obama needs to answer why after six house that the attack went on no help or actions was taken to help them and maybe save therir lives.

Location hidden

#8622 Oct 15, 2012
senior citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
GALLUP: WOMEN TURNING AWAY, First independents, now women.......Michigan closing. Swing States........Romney 51%, Obama 46%.........game-set-match.

New Threats to Riot if Obama Loses Election... Oh Wow, cowboys and idiots.........what fun.

For Every Person Added to Labor Force, 10 Added to Those Not in Labor Force... Some Recovery.
downhill246

Boca Raton, FL

#8623 Oct 15, 2012
Mr Big Bad John Roberts wrote:
<quoted text>Yo' pissface, you have a stupid name. Did yo' mammy give it to you when you were born or did your absent daddy? You are the epitome of klan monkey waste that racists put up with because they found someone that is more stupid than they are. I do not care if anyone takes me seriously, I am just playing you pea brain klan monkeys that are stupid enough to reply. Now run along like a good ni2ger racist before the COONservative klan monkeys noose your monkey azz.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!

Hey, the resident retard is back.
downhill246

Boca Raton, FL

#8624 Oct 15, 2012
<quoted text>Yo' pissface, your cowardly klancestors of the south do not have a good track record in the movies. After all, who the hell want to be associated with those cowardly COONfederate racist losers.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Hey, the resident retard is back!
downhill246

Boca Raton, FL

#8625 Oct 15, 2012
<quoted text>Yo' Gomer Dumbazz, your welfare check collecting monkey azz don't pay for anything that the middle class does.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Hey, the resident retard is back!
downhill246

Boca Raton, FL

#8626 Oct 15, 2012
A REAL president in action.

"Amid stagflation, high unemployment, and an oil shock, Reagan took the highly criticized position that tax cuts were the answer. He slashed the top income tax rate to 50 percent from 70 percent and the lowest rate to 11 percent from 14 percent.

Simultaneously, Federal Reserve Chairman Paul Volcker embarked on a tight-money policy designed to rein in inflation, moving the inflation rate from a staggering 13.5 percent in 1981 down to 3.2 percent just two years later.

“What the Reagan Revolution did was to move America toward lower, flatter tax rates, sound money, freer trade, and less regulation,” Laffer writes in The Wall Street Journal.“The key to Reaganomics was to change people's behavior with respect to working, investing, and producing.”

Eventually, the higher tax rate on non-wage income (like investments) fell to 28 percent from 70 percent. Corporate tax rates fell, too.

“Changing tax rates changed behavior, and changed behavior affected tax revenues. Reagan understood that lowering tax rates led to static revenue losses,” Laffer writes.“But he also understood that lowering tax rates also increased taxable income, whether by increasing output or by causing less use of tax shelters and less tax cheating.”

The result: 21 million jobs created between December 1982 and June 1990, Laffer writes.

“The true lesson to be learned from the Reagan presidency is that good economics isn't Republican or Democrat, right-wing or left-wing, liberal or conservative. It's simply good economics,” Laffer writes.
http://www.moneynews.com/StreetTalk/Laffer-Re...

Under Reagan the unemployment rate was 10.8% in Dec 1982 and 7.4% at the beginning of Nov , 1984.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Health Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Treating infertility with acupuncture (Apr '07) 10 min tmichaelchen 16
Childhood exposure to Libby amphibole during ou... 13 min mike crill 1
Low Cost Dental Implants In Costa Rica Cut Into... (Dec '12) 21 min William Walker 27
For Once the Anti-Vaxxers Aren't (Entirely) to ... 34 min Friend 3
Many college students regard hookah smoking saf... 43 min Sneaky Pete 3
Syphilis on the Rise Among Gay, Bisexual Men: CDC 46 min Phyllis Schlafly ... 6
Becoming a Dentist (Jan '13) 1 hr maryjaneprincton 41
Pregnancy Symptoms - 12 Very Early Symptoms of ... (Jun '07) Tue Dora 6,015