Give 'em hell, Mitt: fight Obama's sm...

Give 'em hell, Mitt: fight Obama's smears

There are 13856 comments on the New York Post story from Aug 17, 2012, titled Give 'em hell, Mitt: fight Obama's smears. In it, New York Post reports that:

Taking command of the French Ninth Army in 1914 as it retreated before the Germans, Marshal Ferdinand Foch uttered his immortal words: "Hard pressed on my right.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at New York Post.

downhill246

Delray Beach, FL

#8007 Oct 12, 2012
Scott DesJarlais wrote:
<quoted text>
The ones where he was lying over 80 times
You get excited over photos of people lying?

You must be hopelessly in love and extremely excited with President Barack bin Lyin.
downhill246

Delray Beach, FL

#8009 Oct 12, 2012
Alloramadai wrote:
<quoted text>
Quote your source, please
A struggling Massachusetts-based company that makes batteries for electric cars and got $240 million in stimulus money is being saved from bankruptcy by a Chinese billionaire who could move operations overseas

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/10/11/chinese-...
HTS

Englewood, CO

#8010 Oct 12, 2012
Le Jimbo wrote:
WHITE HOUSE UPDATE: Obama, Biden never made aware of request for more security... OMG, one heartbeat from the Presidency and the President leaves Biden out of the chain of intellegence.....talk about confidence.........but we all know it is just another lie........to hide their other lies about Stevens and three others death.
FLORIDA: R 51% 0 44%... VIRGINIA: R 51% O 44%...
FLORIDA: R 51% 0 44%... VIRGINIA: R 51% O 44%...
This Libyan debacle is going to entirely derail Obama's candidacy. Now Biden throws the state department under the bus. What's next?
NoBlamer 2012

Mcarthur, CA

#8011 Oct 12, 2012
Scott DesJarlais wrote:
<quoted text>
You Larry Craig and mark foley in denial? Is that your personal site?
you hypocrite homosexual homophobes are sure easy to spot

if gay was normal,
they wouldnt call it gay

they would call it "normal"

they wouldnt say "thats so gay"
they would say "thats so normal"

norĀ·mal
adjective
conforming to the standard or the common type; usual; not abnormal; regular; natural.

serving to establish a standard.

try to corral your projections
try to focus,
the topic is...

"Give 'em hell, Mitt: fight Obama's smears"
Catholic Girl

United States

#8012 Oct 12, 2012
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>Ultra Liberal even his fathter was a Liberal and Nixon distrusted Romney politically, and appointed him to a liberally-oriented, low-profile federal agency partly to appease Republican moderates and partly to reduce Romney's potential to challenge for the 1972 Republican presidential nomination. I do think the Reason Romney is Liberal is because of the Mormon Missionrary.
And you think Nixon distrusting a Romney is something to discredit today's Romney? The same Nixon who left Washington in disgrace in the middle of his presidency, and if he didn't leave he was going to be impeached. The same Nixon who froze my pay, not allowing me a pay raise that I worked hard for. The same Nixon who mysteriously erased 18 mins. of evidence against him (Nixon) on tape. The same Nixon who's nickname is Tricky Dicky.
Wake up, are you stupid or just playing games?
Mr Big Bad John Roberts

Irmo, SC

#8013 Oct 12, 2012
downhill246 wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you ever wonder what life would be like if you had a bit more oxygen at birth?
Yo' downlow69, did your monkey azz ever wonder what your sorry life would be if you learn how to breathe?
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Catholic Girl

United States

#8014 Oct 12, 2012
Did any one notice Biden's body language? Those pearly whites always showing. The squirming in his seat, was he sitting on a bunch of feathers? Body language usually never lies. Where as Ryan, cool as a cucumber, calm and right to the point.
Mr Big Bad John Roberts

Irmo, SC

#8015 Oct 12, 2012
Are You Kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to get a grip before you have a coronary!! You know nothing about me so how can you judge me? You are a little piss ant who wants to feel tough online. Go away until you grow up!!!
The problem with the internet is that it can be very addictive and a complete time waster. People with too much time on their hands can waste a ridiculous amount of hours just browsing and surfing the internet. Eventually the individual is going to need some drama or stimulation. Hey why not randomly attack someone? See if I can get a rise out of them? These sort of people leave mean comments mostly for their own amusement.
Yo' pissface, is your asking my age a pick up line for when you stalk children on the internet you sick [email protected]@rd?
Look here klan boy, you do not need help feeling miserable because it is the pathetic way of life for stupid klan monkeys like you. DUH!
I save the civility for the posters that are worthy of it. As for stupid COONservative yard monkeys like you, I do not waste my time trying to reason with you racist pea brains. Get over it punkkk.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
GOT THAT pissface?

Since: Jan 10

Las Vegas, NV

#8020 Oct 12, 2012
Alloramadai wrote:
<quoted text>
Quote your source, please
Quote yours fuckstick.
Are You Kidding

Frankfort, KY

#8021 Oct 12, 2012
Crazytempest wrote:
<quoted text>
You dream of my big PECKER ! do u wack off to pictures of a sweaty Ryan Working out ? Ha ha
Anyone who works with the public knows there will be at least one mean person to deal with in a day. It's part of the job.

And what those mean people don't know is how they're talked about and ridiculed.

The victims of their temper tantrums don't sit down and cry. In fact, before too long a whole lot of people will be laughing about the incident, at the mean person's expense.

Mean people want to ruin our day.

But we don't let them.

In fact, we all feel just a moment of pity for him. Imagine going through life hoping to ruin someone's day.

How miserable it must be to be him.
Are You Kidding

Frankfort, KY

#8022 Oct 12, 2012
Scott DesJarlais wrote:
<quoted text>
The ones where he was lying over 80 times
I guess you are referring to Biden!!!! Lied about Libya. Totally different than what people are saying under oath at the hearing.
Are You Kidding

Frankfort, KY

#8023 Oct 12, 2012
Mr Big Bad John Roberts wrote:
<quoted text>Yo' pissface, is your asking my age a pick up line for when you stalk children on the internet you sick [email protected]@rd?
Look here klan boy, you do not need help feeling miserable because it is the pathetic way of life for stupid klan monkeys like you. DUH!
I save the civility for the posters that are worthy of it. As for stupid COONservative yard monkeys like you, I do not waste my time trying to reason with you racist pea brains. Get over it punkkk.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
GOT THAT pissface?
Anyone who works with the public knows there will be at least one mean person to deal with in a day. It's part of the job.

And what those mean people don't know is how they're talked about and ridiculed.

The victims of their temper tantrums don't sit down and cry. In fact, before too long a whole lot of people will be laughing about the incident, at the mean person's expense.

Mean people want to ruin our day.

But we don't let them.

In fact, we all feel just a moment of pity for him. Imagine going through life hoping to ruin someone's day.

How miserable it must be to be him.
Are You Kidding

Frankfort, KY

#8024 Oct 12, 2012
<quoted text>Yo' downlow69, did your monkey azz ever wonder what your sorry life would be if you learn how to breathe?
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Did you ever wonder what your sorry life would be if you learn how to be nice???????
Are You Kidding

Frankfort, KY

#8025 Oct 12, 2012
Alloramadai wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope. Romney can make himself look ignorant without anyone else having to say a word....
That is certainly not what most of America thought.
Are You Kidding

Frankfort, KY

#8026 Oct 12, 2012
Crazytempest wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't you wanna PUNCH Ryan in the face when he does that stupid head roll thing . He's got such a SMARMY, KNOW IT ALL , WET BEHIND THE EARS Vibe . He is the paper pusher egg head that the company hires to bean count and make numbers work while firing the real valuable people .
Don't you wanna PUNCH Biden in the face when he does that stupid laugh. He acts like a KNOW IT ALL and is RUDE and CONDESCENDING. He is the paper pusher egg head that the company places in an office away from everyone else with no responsibilities so he can do no harm! He is certainly not the type of person I want representing me.
downhill246

Delray Beach, FL

#8027 Oct 12, 2012
<quoted text>Yo' downlow69, did your monkey azz ever wonder what your sorry life would be if you learn how to breathe?
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Ah, the resident retard is actively retarding.
downhill246

Delray Beach, FL

#8028 Oct 12, 2012
President Barack Obama assured the nation today that all the troops will return home from Afghanistan by 2014.....In addition,troop draw downs for Detroit, Philly, Oakland and Obama family vacations are scheduled for the fall of 2015, unless they conflict with Sharia law.
Rumor has it that the security forces for the Obama Paris trip in 2011 was so large that it caused the government of France to panic, then unconditionally surrender, and finally sue for peace. The fact that French Fries have been officially designated American Fries by the legal department of the United Nations seems to confirm the rumor.
Are You Kidding

Frankfort, KY

#8029 Oct 12, 2012
downhill246 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, the resident retard is actively retarding.
Sad isn't it??????????
downhill246

Delray Beach, FL

#8030 Oct 12, 2012
Because of the GM bailout and his French victory, Obama can now offer "Hope, Change, O% financing, and a side order of Fries."

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#8031 Oct 12, 2012
Are You Kidding wrote:
<quoted text>Don't you wanna PUNCH Biden in the face when he does that stupid laugh. He acts like a KNOW IT ALL and is RUDE and CONDESCENDING. He is the paper pusher egg head that the company places in an office away from everyone else with no responsibilities so he can do no harm! He is certainly not the type of person I want representing me.
Compared to that diaper boy Ryan yes , I'd have to agree . He acts like he knows it all . Truth is , Ryan didn't have the skills and ability to shut him up . Afghans to do it ! AFGHANS !! meanwhile .... Ryan sits there with that empty stupid look on his face , eyes red and watery . Biden roughed up the kid . Sad .....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Health Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News kamagra oral jelly 100mg - Kamagra Oral Jelly 1... (Nov '11) 6 hr ashlinculverhouse 65
News Federal tax hike on cigarettes is criticized by... (Mar '09) 6 hr cruzin_mama 34
Human Sexuality 7 hr Bjl69 3
News McClintock Joins Statement Against Extending Ob... 7 hr tomin cali 1
News Here's the strange diet designed to slow down a... 8 hr Keep it up 3
News Texas Muslims open doors for the start of Ramadan (Jun '15) 9 hr Black Sunni Day 25
News Chipotle adding chorizo at Columbus restaurants... 11 hr benghazi 11
Nudity at doctor's office (Mar '07) 12 hr vicki 85
News Pregnancy Symptoms - 12 Very Early Symptoms of ... (Jun '07) Thu Krissy 6,852
More from around the web