Give 'em hell, Mitt: fight Obama's smears

Aug 17, 2012 Full story: New York Post 13,861

Taking command of the French Ninth Army in 1914 as it retreated before the Germans, Marshal Ferdinand Foch uttered his immortal words: "Hard pressed on my right.

Full Story
Anonymous

Canada

#7881 Oct 11, 2012
That was a Biden beat down. Ryan probably crying in a corner somewhere.
True

Yorba Linda, CA

#7882 Oct 11, 2012
Escorat wrote:
Can someone explain to me why after being attacked on American soil in Libya on 9/11/2102 the media is ignoring another 9/11 attack on American soil. Yes the embassy and the consulate are considered as being on American soil in Libya same as the Libyian embassy is also on Libyian soil even though their embassy and consulate are located in America.
Because Obama doesn't want to ruin his campaign. He doesn't want anything to tarnish his image... and getting into another war would do just that. This is how selfish this president is.
downhill246

Boca Raton, FL

#7883 Oct 11, 2012
Scott DesJarlais wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya he passed it on to everyone else idiot

Speak for yourself. Oh, you already did.

I think Obamacare covers anti-bozone pills for Democrats.
downhill246

Boca Raton, FL

#7884 Oct 11, 2012
Scott DesJarlais wrote:
<quoted text>
Biden is ripping lying Ryan! Ryan flips and flops more than mitt!

The vice president is his normal rude self, constantly interrupting, speaking over Ryan and making silly expressions like a little boy.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#7886 Oct 11, 2012
Scott DesJarlais wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh, you AND the house republicans!

Biden contradicts State Department on Benghazi security...

Funnnnnnnnnnnnnnnny, State Department throws Obama under the bus..........Biden then throws the intellegence community under the bus........can't, with all the script writers, these people get their story straight. Its probably better when the phone rang at three in the morning that no one answered.

Obama: I give you six days and all you can do is tell lies and have a chit eaten grin all the time.

FLORIDA: R 51% 0 44%...
downhill246

Boca Raton, FL

#7887 Oct 11, 2012
Scott DesJarlais wrote:
<quoted text>
Were you a molested altar boy or the garden boy in a commune
Oh no, another gay flamer hitting on a Topix poster. Don't they have alternative lifestyle forums where you would be more welcomed?
Anonymous

Canada

#7888 Oct 11, 2012
downhill246 wrote:
<quoted text>The vice president is his normal rude self, constantly interrupting, speaking over Ryan and making silly expressions like a little boy.
You mean just like Romney did last week. Of course not, right.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#7889 Oct 11, 2012
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
Biden contradicts State Department on Benghazi security...
Funnnnnnnnnnnnnnnny, State Department throws Obama under the bus..........Biden then throws the intellegence community under the bus........can't, with all the script writers, these people get their story straight. Its probably better when the phone rang at three in the morning that no one answered.
Obama: I give you six days and all you can do is tell lies and have a chit eaten grin all the time.
FLORIDA: R 51% 0 44%...
GOP cuts to embassy security draw scrutiny, jabs from Democrats

Republicans have sought to cut hundreds of millions of dollars slated for security at U.S. embassies and consulates since gaining control of the House in 2011.

Democrats are scrutinizing the GOP proposals in the wake of attacks on U.S. embassies and consulates in the Middle East, one of which saw Ambassador to Libya Christopher Stevens and three other Americans murdered.

http://thehill.com/homenews/house/250237-gop-...
downhill246

Boca Raton, FL

#7890 Oct 11, 2012
Crazytempest wrote:
<quoted text>
Ryan sounds like a soft hand , bean counter, paper pusher !

Joe Biden sounds like he is full of crap. Why would anyone vote for four more years of a dismal economy and an erratic foreign policy by an administration that made all sorts of promises that it couldn't keep. We already know that Obamacare raises taxes on the middle class so Biden is merely whistlin' Dixie while he picks our pockets. As an example,Obamacare raises the medical deduction threshold on the federal income tax from 7.5% to 10%. That certainly is a tax on anyone who itemizes medical deductions.
downhill246

Boca Raton, FL

#7891 Oct 11, 2012
Ruboo48 wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean just like Romney did last week. Of course not, right.
How could Romney talk over Obama when Obama said nothing?
NoBlamer 2012

Mcarthur, CA

#7894 Oct 11, 2012
Scott DesJarlais wrote:
<quoted text>
Were you a molested altar boy or the garden boy in a commune
is your gaydar beeping ?
NoBlamer 2012

Mcarthur, CA

#7897 Oct 11, 2012
why are democrats so crooked ?

they report false jobs numbers

california, the most populus state

WAS NOT REPORTED

what a bunch of crooked losers

Location hidden

#7900 Oct 11, 2012
downhill246 wrote:
<quoted text>
Joe Biden sounds like he is full of crap. Why would anyone vote for four more years of a dismal economy and an erratic foreign policy by an administration that made all sorts of promises that it couldn't keep. We already know that Obamacare raises taxes on the middle class so Biden is merely whistlin' Dixie while he picks our pockets. As an example,Obamacare raises the medical deduction threshold on the federal income tax from 7.5% to 10%. That certainly is a tax on anyone who itemizes medical deductions.
obamacare is based after Romneycare and the Conservative Hertiage Foundations "Assuring Affordable Health Care for All Americans" Stuart M. Butler, Ph.D. in 1989 I am starting to Believe that the Conservatives are actually Liberals and that is why they are complaining about Obamacare.

http://www.heritage.org/research/lecture/assu...
downhill246

Boca Raton, FL

#7902 Oct 11, 2012
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>GOP cuts to embassy security draw scrutiny, jabs from Democrats
Republicans have sought to cut hundreds of millions of dollars slated for security at U.S. embassies and consulates since gaining control of the House in 2011.
Democrats are scrutinizing the GOP proposals in the wake of attacks on U.S. embassies and consulates in the Middle East, one of which saw Ambassador to Libya Christopher Stevens and three other Americans murdered.
http://thehill.com/homenews/house/250237-gop-...
So is it the Democrats argument that they didn't have enough money to protect the US consulate in Libya even though more protection was asked for? If so, then they should have closed the consulate and moved the American employees to safety instead of leaving them at the mercy of people that hated what they stood for.

Location hidden

#7903 Oct 11, 2012
downhill246 wrote:
<quoted text>
Biden won that debate, Ryan talks about getting the Debt and their spending under control hell under Bush Ryan voted for 6.8 Trillions Dollars that was added to the Defecit besides 7 trillion dollars was added to the deficit for Medicare Part D which totals 13.8 Trillion Dollars Ryan has voted for and add to the Deficit.

Paul Ryan’s votes created $6.8 trillion in deficits under Bush

http://www.deathandtaxesmag.com/187865/no-bul...
downhill246

Boca Raton, FL

#7904 Oct 11, 2012
Scott DesJarlais wrote:
<quoted text>
Just mad cuz your little boy got schooled put on the big boy pants if you want to lead not follow
Now back to the heavyweights. Romney pulverized Obama last week and he gets two more shots at Mr Failure. Amazing how inept the president is without a teleprompter, wouldn't you agree? Kind of like a battery powered toy with no batteries.
downhill246

Boca Raton, FL

#7905 Oct 11, 2012
Scott DesJarlais wrote:
<quoted text>
Or someone like you who has an enormous mental health care expense!
Talking about mental health care expenses, why does the government insist that when you die they have to list your obituary with the EPA under the heading of Toxic Waste Removal and all Solid Waste facilities in your state must fly their Hazardous Material flag at half mast, weather permitting? Obamacare certainly has weird riders.

Since: Jan 10

Las Vegas, NV

#7906 Oct 11, 2012
Ryan got under biden's skin big time. biden constantly interrupting, yelling, laughing, smirking. biden fixed that in the last half hour or so.

obama did not get any favors from this debate. biden is vastly more experienced, but he ain't good enough to float obama shitty performance.

It was interesting in the press room after. Very few of the press wanted to talk to dems.

Location hidden

#7907 Oct 11, 2012
downhill246 wrote:
<quoted text>
So is it the Democrats argument that they didn't have enough money to protect the US consulate in Libya even though more protection was asked for? If so, then they should have closed the consulate and moved the American employees to safety instead of leaving them at the mercy of people that hated what they stood for.
I still digging into it but hell I was reading another article that it was left up to the US Ambassadors at their Consulates, I would have to find the article but hell the Ambassador at the US Embassy in Eygpt Ordered Marines not to have live Weapons while standing outside the US Consulate I thought BS If I was that Marine being station outside the US Embassy in Eygpt I would sure in the hell want a weapon with Live Ammunition.
NoBlamer 2012

Mcarthur, CA

#7909 Oct 11, 2012
downhill246 wrote:
<quoted text>
Now back to the heavyweights. Romney pulverized Obama last week and he gets two more shots at Mr Failure. Amazing how inept the president is without a teleprompter, wouldn't you agree? Kind of like a battery powered toy with no batteries.
wouldnt that be great if romney got to ask ovomit about his broken promise to cut the deficit in half or its a one term proposition

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Health Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is secondhand smoke hazardous to nonsmokers? 51 min Fact 4 u 7
GOP governors don't see 'Obamacare' going away 1 hr Your Ex 177
Elizabeth Taylor & Michael Jackson at Her Final... 1 hr Octopus 41
New chiropractic tool treats back pain without ... (Apr '08) 2 hr Chiropractor From... 229
The Dangers of Chiropractic (Dec '09) 2 hr Chiropractor From... 1,221
Morgellons - What I believe it really is (Oct '12) 2 hr Adam Roberts 82
Expanding Medicaid would help El Paso's uninsur... 3 hr Deming Brain Defi... 2
Esophagus Spasm - How my mom STOPS her Esophage... (May '12) Thu yorkshell 137

Health People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE