Give 'em hell, Mitt: fight Obama's sm...

Give 'em hell, Mitt: fight Obama's smears

There are 13856 comments on the New York Post story from Aug 17, 2012, titled Give 'em hell, Mitt: fight Obama's smears. In it, New York Post reports that:

Taking command of the French Ninth Army in 1914 as it retreated before the Germans, Marshal Ferdinand Foch uttered his immortal words: "Hard pressed on my right.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at New York Post.

Mothra

Phoenix, AZ

#5234 Sep 25, 2012
ToManyLaws wrote:
<quoted text>
WOW......The GOP have doing away with EPA and regulations as part of there platform......A GOP VOTER LIKE YOU SHOULD KNOW THAT...
http://www.mcclatchydc.com/2011/08/24/121535/...
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/04/06/gop-...
http://thehill.com/blogs/e2-wire/e2-wire/2487...
http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/cifam...
https://www.stlbeacon.org/ #!/content/25950/congressional _war_on_epa
But there you go.....The GOP is an enemy of the environment and all who live on earth. Letting businesses and people dump toxic waste and spew polutants is evil and a GOP dream.
Loon.

Republicans breathe the same air as Democrats.

Cap and Trade failed as legislation, so the EPA decided on it's own to implement the same standards on it's own.

Do you favor a government agency making up their own rules?

http://www.washingtontimes.com/blog/watercool...

“Waytogo”

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#5235 Sep 25, 2012
Mothra wrote:
<quoted text>
Loon.
Cap and Trade failed as legislation, so the EPA decided on it's own to implement the same standards on it's own.
Deny redirect and LIE.....Go sit down hitler boy.....YOU GOP SCUM WONT GET TO DESTROY THE WORLD OR THIS NATION........YOUR TIME IS AT AN END...Average age of GOP voter?????? 60 years old...DYING PARTY.....BYE TRAITORS.....

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#5236 Sep 25, 2012
ToManyLaws wrote:
<quoted text>
WOW......The GOP have doing away with EPA and regulations as part of there platform......A GOP VOTER LIKE YOU SHOULD KNOW THAT...
http://www.mcclatchydc.com/2011/08/24/121535/...
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/04/06/gop-...
http://thehill.com/blogs/e2-wire/e2-wire/2487...
http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/cifam...
https://www.stlbeacon.org/ #!/content/25950/congressional _war_on_epa
But there you go.....The GOP is an enemy of the environment and all who live on earth. Letting businesses and people dump toxic waste and spew polutants is evil and a GOP dream.
left wing nut sites........yawn. I do understand you more now though.

Wonder how Obama was elected and polls can be off so much........

Howard Stern Interviews Obama Supporters 2012

Howard Stern contributors Sal and Richard travel to Harlem to interview Obama supporters and ask them why they are voting for Obama.

Stern and his crew ask denizens of Harlem various outrageous questions, including if they believe Obama will find and kill Osama bin Laden; if Romney is a Muslim and if Obama is a Mormon; if Obama made the right choice by picking Paul Ryan as his running mate and if he did it because he is black.

One interviewee was under the impression that 2008 Republican nominee John McCain is also running this time.

"Just trust me, not one person knew that Osama bin Laden was dead," Stern said during the segment.

"Well, we're obviously dealing with a whole population that doesn't listen to the newscasts or read a newspaper," co-host Robin Quivers said.

Real Clear Politics Video
The Latest Politics, News & Election Videos

Posted on September 24, 2012
FUNNIEST THING YOU HAVE EVER HEARD…………OUT OF TEN PEOPLE NONE KNEW OSAMA WAS DEAD, ONE THOUGHT McCAIN WAS RUNNING AGAIN………….THIS FOLKS IS THE INFORMED OBAMA VOTER.
Mothra

Phoenix, AZ

#5237 Sep 25, 2012
ToManyLaws wrote:
<quoted text>
Deny redirect and LIE.....Go sit down hitler boy.....YOU GOP SCUM WONT GET TO DESTROY THE WORLD OR THIS NATION........YOUR TIME IS AT AN END...Average age of GOP voter?????? 60 years old...DYING PARTY.....BYE TRAITORS.....
Hitler, traitor?

You're a pathetic loon, but plenty of fun to mock.
CZars_R_Us

Orlando, FL

#5239 Sep 25, 2012
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>left wing nut sites........yawn. I do understand you more now though.
Howard Stern contributors Sal and Richard travel to Harlem to interview Obama supporters and ask them why they are voting for Obama.
Stern and his crew ask denizens of Harlem various outrageous questions, including if they believe Obama will find and kill Osama bin Laden; if Romney is a Muslim and if Obama is a Mormon; if Obama made the right choice by picking Paul Ryan as his running mate and if he did it because he is black.
One interviewee was under the impression that 2008 Republican nominee John McCain is also running this time.
"Just trust me, not one person knew that Osama bin Laden was dead," Stern said during the segment.
"Well, we're obviously dealing with a whole population that doesn't listen to the newscasts or read a newspaper," co-host Robin Quivers said.
FUNNIEST THING YOU HAVE EVER HEARD…………OUT OF TEN PEOPLE NONE KNEW OSAMA WAS DEAD, ONE THOUGHT McCAIN WAS RUNNING AGAIN………….THIS FOLKS IS THE INFORMED OBAMA VOTER.
But they will get a free happy meal and be told what boxes to mark on the ballot by the ones on the bus who come to get them.

“Waytogo”

Location hidden

#5240 Sep 25, 2012
Mothra wrote:
<quoted text>
Hitler, traitor?
You're a pathetic loon, but plenty of fun to mock.
You have never mocked me. Your a pathetic nazi fascist GOP voter...Your way to stupid to mock anyone hitler boy........

I POSTED FACTS YOU DODGED AND DENIED FACTS........YOUR PROBLEM NAZI FREAK...
Smooth Brain Democrats

AOL

#5241 Sep 25, 2012
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>left wing nut sites........yawn. I do understand you more now though.
Howard Stearns interview with prospective voters...

Laughed my ass off.

How stupid do you have to be to be a democrat and an Obama voter?

The people Stearns interviewed are a living testament of how stupid you have to be.

Fckin' HILARIOUS...

Mothra

Phoenix, AZ

#5245 Sep 25, 2012
ToManyLaws wrote:
<quoted text>
You have never mocked me. Your a pathetic nazi fascist GOP voter...Your way to stupid to mock anyone hitler boy........
I POSTED FACTS YOU DODGED AND DENIED FACTS........YOUR PROBLEM NAZI FREAK...
Oooo... now I'm a Nazi and a fascist too!

That exhausts your insult list doesn't it? Now you're just going to repeat yourself.

You're debate skills suck. You vocabulary sucks. Your arguments suck. Your logic sucks. Your "evidence" and "facts" suck.

That's mocking.

LOL

“Waytogo”

Location hidden

#5246 Sep 25, 2012
Mothra wrote:
<quoted text>
Oooo... now I'm a Nazi and a fascist too!
That exhausts your insult list doesn't it? Now you're just going to repeat yourself.
You're debate skills suck. You vocabulary sucks. Your arguments suck. Your logic sucks. Your "evidence" and "facts" suck.
That's mocking.
LOL
You vote and support the GOP so you have to be a nazi fascist....PATRIOTIC LOVERS OF THE USA CANT VOTE FOR THE ENEMY TRAITORS GOP....

I gave facts I gave links to prove my facts....YOU DENY THEM BECAUSE THEY SMASH YOUR LIES..........

LEAVE GET OUT OF MY NATION YOU TRAITOR TAKE THE GOP(NAZI) PARTY WITH YOU......
Landslide

United States

#5247 Sep 25, 2012
Mothra wrote:
<quoted text>
Loon.
Incorrect. Republicans are reptilian shapeshifters.
Mothra

Phoenix, AZ

#5248 Sep 25, 2012
Fernando wrote:
<quoted text>
No they breathe Thier own excrement and think it smells great!
LOL

You're nothing but a troll worth all the mockery that comes your way.

Enjoy your bridge.
Razors Edge

Palos Hills, IL

#5249 Sep 25, 2012
News Flash

Wh,Orders with Tax Payers money,$1000,0000 worth
of Gold,and Silver embellished Prayer Mats!!!!
Razors Edge

Palos Hills, IL

#5251 Sep 25, 2012
Fernando wrote:
<quoted text>
I think Catholics only use gold, no silver!
Afraid your educational knowledge is seriously lacking?

Prayer Mats for Catholics??? Are you using an Alias???

"Fernando"?????

By Al Stefanelli

The Pennsylvania State Director of American Atheists, Inc., Mr. Ernest Perce V., was assaulted by a Muslim while participating in a Halloween parade. Along with a Zombie Pope, Ernest was costumed as Zombie Muhammad. The assault was caught on video, the Muslim man admitted to his crime and charges were filed in what should have been an open-and-shut case. That’s not what happened, though.

The defendant is an immigrant and claims he did not know his actions were illegal, or that it was legal in this country to represent Muhammad in any form. To add insult to injury, he also testified that his 9 year old son was present, and the man said he felt he needed to show his young son that he was willing to fight for his Prophet.

The case went to trial, and as circumstances would dictate, Judge Mark Martin is also a Muslim. What transpired next was surreal. The Judge not only ruled in favor of the defendant, but called Mr. Perce a name and told him that if he were in a Muslim country, he’d be put to death. Judge Martin’s comments included,

“Having had the benefit of having spent over 2 and a half years in predominantly Muslim countries I think I know a little bit about the faith of Islam. In fact I have a copy of the Koran here and I challenge you sir to show me where it says in the Koran that Mohammad arose and walked among the dead. I think you misinterpreted things. Before you start mocking someone else’s religion you may want to find out a little bit more about it it makes you look like a dufus and Mr.(Defendant) is correct. In many Arabic speaking countries something like this is definitely against the law there. In their society in fact it can be punishable by death and it frequently is in their society.

Judge Martin then offered a lesson in Islamic
Faith.

How do you all feel about Sharia Law,in the USA?
looks like we had better get used to it?
Lucy

France

#5252 Sep 25, 2012
Obama don't kwnow the real technologie, see it on http://hd4k.fr . This is the reality
Mothra

Phoenix, AZ

#5255 Sep 25, 2012
Fernando wrote:
<quoted text>
My comments are no more ridiculous than yours lol
Let's put that to the test shall we?

Your last posts on this thread:
Fernando wrote:
<quoted text>
Good thing Tennessee doesn't count [/QUOTE

[QUOTE who="Fernando"]<q uoted text>
From what? Running water?
Fernando wrote:
<quoted text>
Who read that to you?
Fernando wrote:
<quoted text>
No they breathe Thier own excrement and think it smells great!
Fernando wrote:
<quoted text>
So are you mothballs
Fernando wrote:
<quoted text>
I think Catholics only use gold, no silver!
Begone, troll.

“Liberal Teachers ruin Kids”

Since: Mar 09

Paradise Valley Arizona

#5257 Sep 25, 2012
Even Harry Reid now helps to elect Romney

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#5258 Sep 25, 2012
ToManyLaws wrote:
<quoted text>
You vote and support the GOP so you have to be a nazi fascist....PATRIOTIC LOVERS OF THE USA CANT VOTE FOR THE ENEMY TRAITORS GOP....
I gave facts I gave links to prove my facts....YOU DENY THEM BECAUSE THEY SMASH YOUR LIES..........
LEAVE GET OUT OF MY NATION YOU TRAITOR TAKE THE GOP(NAZI) PARTY WITH YOU......
Delutional........take your meds.
Razors Edge

Palos Hills, IL

#5259 Sep 25, 2012
Fernando wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh ya they use small boys
Troll Alert!!!
Razors Edge

Palos Hills, IL

#5261 Sep 25, 2012
Fernando wrote:
<quoted text>
This is a public forum hitler if you don't like the comments don't read them when I see your inane spouting I turn the other cheek ( my ass)
Troll Alert!!
Razors Edge

Palos Hills, IL

#5262 Sep 25, 2012
WSJ,

truth is stranger than fiction,

The Washington-Arlington-Alexandri a metropolitan area is one of the wealthiest in the country. Median household income is the seventh highest among the 580 metro regions studied, at $107,500. However, the estimated income for renters in the area is less than half that, at only $52,599. According to the National Low-Income Housing Coalition’s report, in order to earn the recommended salary of three times monthly rent, a person in the region would have to earn $28.96 per hour. According to the Census Bureau, however, renters in the MSA earn an average of just $15.85 per hour.

Hmmmm? want another 4 years?????????? LOL..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Health Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News CA: Give Obamacare to Illegal ImmigrantsBy , Ka... 22 min tomin cali 3
News News 11 Mins Ago House bill would curb regulati... 51 min Why Bother 2
News Hillary Clinton campaigning, raising cash in Ca... 1 hr spud 4
News Research: Saying 'I'm gay' doesn't boost well-b... 2 hr L Craig s Hush Pu... 6
Eye cancer 14 hr Live Love and Laugh 1
News 13 surprising things that can make you constipated 16 hr shedacares 1
News Constipation in Older Adults 17 hr shedacares 1
News Pregnancy Symptoms - 12 Very Early Symptoms of ... (Jun '07) May 2 K12345abc 6,806
More from around the web