Give 'em hell, Mitt: fight Obama's smears

Aug 17, 2012 Full story: New York Post 13,856

Taking command of the French Ninth Army in 1914 as it retreated before the Germans, Marshal Ferdinand Foch uttered his immortal words: "Hard pressed on my right.

Full Story
xnutmegger

Phoenix, AZ

#2443 Sep 6, 2012
HumanSpirit wrote:
<quoted text>
Nazism is exclusive to the Republicans. Preston Bush and then there is the family relationship to the Koch brothers and then there is Californian Arnold. The past is interesting. How about the 1933 Republican coup detat or what about the financial problems in America. How about the mind drugging of America from the Bush Sr presidency or what about the Statin drugging for memory loss going on. How about the Norquest gang or the ALEC members.
A Nazi state of mind is truely Republican.
Another victim of the Lib. " Informtion Vacuum ".

“Byte into an Apple”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#2444 Sep 6, 2012
As a Christian, I do not feel that just because the Democrats are fine with abortion that they are forcing me to get and abortion. The Democrats are fine with wearing poly-cotton blends, but they are not forcing me to wear it against my beliefs. They believe in helping the needy and the poor and that is something the Republicans are fighting vehemently agaiinst. Therefore, this Christian will be voting for President Obama and the Democrats in November.

“Byte into an Apple”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#2445 Sep 6, 2012
I have hope for our future...and if that means being patient and voting for Obama again, then so be it. He did not become president because the Democrats voted for him by themselves...it was because alot of us Repubs decided to jump ship...AND I WILL DO IT AGAIN...

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#2446 Sep 6, 2012
BROvahqueen wrote:
As a Christian, I do not feel that just because the Democrats are fine with abortion that they are forcing me to get and abortion. The Democrats are fine with wearing poly-cotton blends, but they are not forcing me to wear it against my beliefs. They believe in helping the needy and the poor and that is something the Republicans are fighting vehemently agaiinst. Therefore, this Christian will be voting for President Obama and the Democrats in November.
As a longtime republican turned libertarian I resent the claim that republicans are "fighting against helping the needy and poor". Its blatantly false and insulting .Its the same tired old nonsense dem/libs have been spouting for at least half a century.
bottlecap

Tampa, FL

#2447 Sep 6, 2012
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>We wont see billions back from Wall Street either with TARP, Bush admitted that besides Wallstreet brought the economy down with their derivitives wanting the economy to fail so Wallstreet would collect financially.
A derivative instrument is a contract between two parties that specifies (especially the dates, resulting values of the underlying variables, and notional amounts) under which payments are to be made between the parties
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Derivative_ (finance)
According to Pro Publica, a journalistic group tracking the BAILOUT Money, most has already been repaid.

Far and away the two biggest debters in TARP are Fannie and Freddie, and, what should be noted, those institutions were created by a vote of Congress and not by the Market Place.

http://projects.propublica.org/bailout/list
TravelExplosion- Dot-Com

Bronx, NY

#2448 Sep 6, 2012
I encourage you all to visit the Travel Explosion website to explore countries and cultures around the globe.

Travel Explosion.....travel the world in minutes!

http:www.travelexplosion.com
HTS

Englewood, CO

#2449 Sep 6, 2012
Freebird USA wrote:
<quoted text> As a longtime republican turned libertarian I resent the claim that republicans are "fighting against helping the needy and poor". Its blatantly false and insulting .Its the same tired old nonsense dem/libs have been spouting for at least half a century.
The democrats are peddling the same tired message of class warfare, ie, Marxism. I really believe that Obama is going to be soundly defeated... it will be humiliating. Democrats are elitists that view the populace as ignorant peasants whom they can control. The DNC has been pandering only to its base... they're in big trouble.
waitasec

Cookeville, TN

#2452 Sep 6, 2012
DNC was hysterical! Elizabeth Warren talking about how bad things are! FUNNY! Corporations are not people, really? What are they made of? Horses? Hysterical!!
Bill Clinton talking about what a good president he was! What a horrid economy he got, oh but he fixed it in his first term!!!
Oh yeah, they made their points for Obama!! Hysterical!! Obama lost now!
Oh yeah Fluke wants free contraceptives, to be fair (Obamas words) shouldn't men get free condoms? DNC platform throws God and Jerusalem under the bus! Go for vote (obviously) the nays won, but their vote thrown out!! Hysterical!!!!
HTS

Englewood, CO

#2453 Sep 6, 2012
bon temps jolie wrote:
Start with Mitt's 44 years of slandering Bishop Jean Vilnet. The GOP's nominee accuses a wonderful priest of killing a woman. Romney does this over and over, plus recruiting supporters who were not even in the right country (France) to allege that Mgr. Vilnet was driving drunk on a Sunday, speeding, and out of lane to cause the accident that killed Leola Anderson.
Continue with Mitt's lie that he was in a coma for two days from that accident. That police thought he was dead and wrote "Il est morte" in his passport.
Liar. Actually, a fabulist. Utah's Ogden Standard-Examiner ran a direct-filed story the next day, Monday, June 17th 1968. Mitt had a minor head injury and was expected to be released Tuesday. No coma. No "Il est morte." And no hero, because the northbound car had caused the accident and in fact Romney was driving north from Pau to Bordeaux when he was the one who hit Mgr. Vilnet's Mercedes head-on.
This is the best Republicans can do???????
You're really digging deep. If you think anyone's going to paint Mitt as Darth Vader, you've got another thing coming. If you want to make character an issue and stand Romney up against Obama, bring it on.
HTS

Englewood, CO

#2454 Sep 6, 2012
Nobama wrote:
<quoted text>
Like most liberals you cannot seem to realize that Obama is using tax payer money....It is not HIS money !
Obama's own brother is living in Kenya in a cardboard house with no running water... so much about compassion for the downtrodden.

Location hidden

#2455 Sep 6, 2012
HTS wrote:
<quoted text>The democrats are peddling the same tired message of class warfare, ie, Marxism. I really believe that Obama is going to be soundly defeated... it will be humiliating. Democrats are elitists that view the populace as ignorant peasants whom they can control. The DNC has been pandering only to its base... they're in big trouble.
That they are elitists is undeniable. They continually sound off on Romney and his rich cronies and people who don't pay attention but into it. Meanwhile Obama is having TWO fundraisers in Europe!!! One hosted by Clooney at $15k a plate and another in PARIS at $25K a plate being hosted by Anna Wintour!!!! WHO IS THE ELITIST?

Location hidden

#2456 Sep 6, 2012
waitasec wrote:
DNC was hysterical! Elizabeth Warren talking about how bad things are! FUNNY! Corporations are not people, really? What are they made of? Horses? Hysterical!!
Bill Clinton talking about what a good president he was! What a horrid economy he got, oh but he fixed it in his first term!!!
Oh yeah Fluke wants free contraceptives, to be fair (Obamas words) shouldn't men get free condoms? DNC platform throws God and Jerusalem under the bus! Go for vote (obviously) the nays won, but their vote thrown out!! Hysterical!!!!
I thought Elizabeth Warren woiuld at least object to no mention in the Dem platform thanking the Great Spirit!!!
HTS

Englewood, CO

#2457 Sep 6, 2012
Elizabeth Warren's ranting about the system being rigged against the middle class... talk about unadulterated class warfare, ie, Marxism... It's pathetic to compare the RNC with the DNC. The RNC was uplifting. The DNC is a cesspool of ignorance, division, and hate.

“JESUS WOULD IMPEACH THE GOP!!!”

Since: May 09

Lake Success, N.Y.

#2458 Sep 6, 2012
waitasec wrote:
Do corporations get cancer? Do eventually require long term health care?

Since when is a corporation a person? Inb that Citizens United 5-4 decision, but we'll get another justice in there that will realize the truth, not be bought by the very corporations who want to be seen as a human being, WHICH THEY ARE NOT!
Mothra

Phoenix, AZ

#2459 Sep 6, 2012
xnutmegger wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical LEFTY . When in doubt play the RACE CARD.
From what I've see this year, Obamabots are leading with the race card, playing it often and pulling it from under the deck with regularity.

Chris Matthews has a pocketful.

Location hidden

#2460 Sep 6, 2012
TonyT1961 wrote:
<quoted text>
Do corporations get cancer? Do eventually require long term health care?
Since when is a corporation a person? Inb that Citizens United 5-4 decision, but we'll get another justice in there that will realize the truth, not be bought by the very corporations who want to be seen as a human being, WHICH THEY ARE NOT!
Are unions people?
TIP

Charlottesville, VA

#2461 Sep 6, 2012
Four more years look for it

Location hidden

#2462 Sep 6, 2012
Mothra wrote:
<quoted text>
From what I've see this year, Obamabots are leading with the race card, playing it often and pulling it from under the deck with regularity.
Chris Matthews has a pocketful.
Maybe Matthews packed too many in his pocket and thats whats making his leg tingle.
waitasec

Cookeville, TN

#2463 Sep 6, 2012
Freebird USA wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe Matthews packed too many in his pocket and thats whats making his leg tingle.
Was it Mathews that was crooning over Clinton last night? "if he were on Mars he'd know how to do it there, make babies"

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#2465 Sep 6, 2012
X Obama Supporter wrote:
<quoted text>
And yet he is repeatedly spewing his "I am my brother's keeper". Like Michelle said, it doesn't change who you are, it reveals it!!! She might regret that little bit of truth!
Moochelle is as bad as Obama is. I'd really like to see Obama's college transcripts, even though that's not even his real name. I'm going to see 2016 tonight to figure out what the hell is wrong with Obama or whatever his name is.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Health Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wakefield is not a fraud - His study linking MM... 6 min anothervoice 38
Erectile dysfunction raises risk of hospitaliza... (Feb '13) 22 min joshjonhson 15
Study: Impotence Drugs Don't Cause Vision Damage (Apr '09) 25 min joshjonhson 19
Sex pills can cause blue vision and vision loss (Sep '09) 45 min joshjonhson 48
Growing e-cigarette trend raises safety concerns (Jul '13) 1 hr Lightbulb 137
Pizza chain sued over healthcare for gay couples (Aug '14) 3 hr Marty 29
People with diabetes more prone to depression, ... 5 hr sydney 1
Pregnancy Symptoms - 12 Very Early Symptoms of ... (Jun '07) 13 hr Sally 6,178
More from around the web