Capisette Review - Treatment For Adema

Jan 31, 2008 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: American Chronicle

If you are suffering from edema and wants an alternative treatment method, I highly recommend you try Capisette . via American Chronicle

Comments
1 - 10 of 10 Comments Last updated Monday Aug 18
Sollen Gal

Libby, MT

#1 Jun 2, 2008
Does anyone with acute or chronic edema or pitting edema have any experience with Capisette? I'd like to hear from people who actually tried it for their edema. I've had similar experiences as many who with it's onslaught in the early to mid 90's went to doctors who sent me to heart specialists only to conclude three times and three expensive stress tests and echo's later that I do not have heart problems causing it. However no one has any other clues. I figure it's one or combo of three things. I worked with herbicides and it started the same week. I had a severe caving accident when I fell about 12 feet down a shaft 8 months earlier that triggered hives all over. And it could be hereditary to some extent. My mother had swollen ankles but never developed anything like this. I have used ankle support hose...by Bauer and black that keeps it out of my feet so I can walk. However the consequences are that I'm developing solid formed indentations and swellings above where the hose stops. Even when I wear 1-2 pairs of hose on top or below these ankle supports it does not improve and actually I end up in a lot of pain and have to usually remove the extra hose with a few hours to half a day. I force myself to stay active or excercise year round. If not I have worsening conditions including sores on my shins and a toe that turns black. I walk 2 miles a day most of the year at a brisk pace. Otherwise I use a stationary bike and or manual operated treadmill. Diuretic's do not seem to help. If I get aggressive with it and start wearing support hose everywhere including vests and arms and hands it usually seems to respond negatively. I can work only on one part at a time without going backwards. Diamox I've tried with some so so results. I can not get my weight down but I don't over eat so I've been told it's the edema not fat. I've heard two different thoughts about liposuction and surgery to treat it. One is that it makes it worse the other it helps. So far no doctor has been willing to expierment with say trying one leg then the other or my arms then if it works my legs and middle? I decided some years ago it was too expensive to keep knocking on the doctors doors trying to track down anyone who might know what to do about it. There is no one magic pill or solution and I understand that. So anyone who has this kind of condition...just hang in there and listen to your mind and body and do not become stationary or sedantory. You must stay active about it. Even if it means hitting the trail and hiking. I have to stay out of any hot temperatures....that's the only thing I watch out for. And also travel makes it worse. Travel by car or plane or train. If you have this especially be careful of developing blood clots or DVT when you travel or sit for any length of time. Some gout meds might help but have yet to try them. Take care.....
Dee

Brooklyn, NY

#2 Jun 16, 2012
I'm a 49 y-o who have peripheral edema and very distraught in not finding one single doctor to help me.I have accepted that there is no cure for this condition. I have had some weight gain over the last ten years but not morbid. Ideally my weight should be at 150lbs for my 5' 6" frame. I am over by 25 lbs,i'm battling my belly fat and arms by exercising now. I too have tried the water pills, but i cannot take them forever.Now i have to wear the compression stockings 30-40 mmhg everyday because it's getting worse and i notice there is not even pitting anymore. Is this going to lead to my demise? I have done all sorts of test for heart, kidney, vein and nothing abnormal has shown up.I do have family members who have vascular problems, but not foot edema like i do.
I just went to a herbal store and the rep there suggested a few herb tablets that may relieve my swollen extremities, i am desperate for help so i'm gonna try it.Its depressing, everyone stares at my swollen ankles and i see the horror on there faces. Is there one medical doctor out there who can give me some hope?
Jc2009USA

Hamilton, OH

#3 Jun 17, 2012
Sollen Gal: What you have sounds very similar to what I have and after 30 years of searching for answers what I have is called Lymphedema Tarda II - type that into search engine lots of info but no real cures and no real treatments...contact me at twitter @Jc2009USA for chat...
Sollen Gal wrote:
Does anyone with acute or chronic edema or pitting edema have any experience with Capisette? I'd like to hear from people who actually tried it for their edema. I've had similar experiences as many who with it's onslaught in the early to mid 90's went to doctors who sent me to heart specialists only to conclude three times and three expensive stress tests and echo's later that I do not have heart problems causing it. However no one has any other clues. I figure it's one or combo of three things. I worked with herbicides and it started the same week. I had a severe caving accident when I fell about 12 feet down a shaft 8 months earlier that triggered hives all over. And it could be hereditary to some extent. My mother had swollen ankles but never developed anything like this. I have used ankle support hose...by Bauer and black that keeps it out of my feet so I can walk. However the consequences are that I'm developing solid formed indentations and swellings above where the hose stops. Even when I wear 1-2 pairs of hose on top or below these ankle supports it does not improve and actually I end up in a lot of pain and have to usually remove the extra hose with a few hours to half a day. I force myself to stay active or excercise year round. If not I have worsening conditions including sores on my shins and a toe that turns black. I walk 2 miles a day most of the year at a brisk pace. Otherwise I use a stationary bike and or manual operated treadmill. Diuretic's do not seem to help. If I get aggressive with it and start wearing support hose everywhere including vests and arms and hands it usually seems to respond negatively. I can work only on one part at a time without going backwards. Diamox I've tried with some so so results. I can not get my weight down but I don't over eat so I've been told it's the edema not fat. I've heard two different thoughts about liposuction and surgery to treat it. One is that it makes it worse the other it helps. So far no doctor has been willing to expierment with say trying one leg then the other or my arms then if it works my legs and middle? I decided some years ago it was too expensive to keep knocking on the doctors doors trying to track down anyone who might know what to do about it. There is no one magic pill or solution and I understand that. So anyone who has this kind of condition...just hang in there and listen to your mind and body and do not become stationary or sedantory. You must stay active about it. Even if it means hitting the trail and hiking. I have to stay out of any hot temperatures....that's the only thing I watch out for. And also travel makes it worse. Travel by car or plane or train. If you have this especially be careful of developing blood clots or DVT when you travel or sit for any length of time. Some gout meds might help but have yet to try them. Take care.....
Jc2009USA

Hamilton, OH

#4 Jun 17, 2012
Sollen Gal: What you have sounds very similar to what I have and after 30 years of searching for answers what I have is called Lymphedema Tarda II - type that into search engine lots of info but no real cures and no real treatments...contact me at twitter @Jc2009USA for chat...
Jc2009USA

Hamilton, OH

#5 Jun 17, 2012
Dee - look up information on Lymphedema Tarda II - so many doctors mis-diagnose it as heart, kidney, etc. it isn't and many want to treat it like lymphedema from cancer and it is completely different and responds differently. No cure and it goes through 6 phases over a span of 30 years...contact me at twitter @Jc2009USA
Dee wrote:
I'm a 49 y-o who have peripheral edema and very distraught in not finding one single doctor to help me.I have accepted that there is no cure for this condition. I have had some weight gain over the last ten years but not morbid. Ideally my weight should be at 150lbs for my 5' 6" frame. I am over by 25 lbs,i'm battling my belly fat and arms by exercising now. I too have tried the water pills, but i cannot take them forever.Now i have to wear the compression stockings 30-40 mmhg everyday because it's getting worse and i notice there is not even pitting anymore. Is this going to lead to my demise? I have done all sorts of test for heart, kidney, vein and nothing abnormal has shown up.I do have family members who have vascular problems, but not foot edema like i do.
I just went to a herbal store and the rep there suggested a few herb tablets that may relieve my swollen extremities, i am desperate for help so i'm gonna try it.Its depressing, everyone stares at my swollen ankles and i see the horror on there faces. Is there one medical doctor out there who can give me some hope?
Jc2009USA

Hamilton, OH

#6 Jun 17, 2012
Dee - look up information on Lymphedema Tarda II - so many doctors mis-diagnose it as heart, kidney, etc. it isn't and many want to treat it like lymphedema from cancer and it is completely different and responds differently. No cure and it goes through 6 phases over a span of 30 years...contact me at twitter @Jc2009USA
Lanai

Indianapolis, IN

#7 May 26, 2013
I tried Capisette and it worked wonders on my Edmea that I've been struggling with for the past 17 years I saw immediate results within a week my ankles started going down as u continued the use my feet also began going down as well my shoes were too big for my feet. I had servere swelling and it was very painful I would advise you to check with your doctor first...but it may work for u. GOODLuck
Connie

Aurora, CO

#8 Jul 5, 2013
Sollen Gal and Dee I have the exact same thing as both of you...EXACTLY.... I have tried diet and exercise.Warm weather makes it worse..I hate that I cannot wear shorts, shorter skirts and dresses without boots to hide the ankles. I am going to try the Capisette, even though I am not big on taking pills. Lanai found it helpful..I am 69 almost and would like to see my ankles again..This started in my 30's and has gotten worse over the years..I get the stares too..Doctors have told me the same things they have told you and that there is nothing that will help..But, I am going to keep trying..Let me know if you find a cure.,.For now, I will order the Capisette and pray it works...
Petronella

Pretoria, South Africa

#9 Dec 31, 2013
Hi all

I also suffer from edema, have the exact simptoms as most of you who have posted. My feet and ankles have been swollen for as long as I can remember. I also went through msny specialists whom at some point thought I might be suffering from heart or liver conditions. Recently I came across Cappisette pills. I just want to know if there is any one out there who had tried them and they worked. Pleade help.
Chantal

Johannesburg, South Africa

#10 Monday Aug 18
Petronella wrote:
Hi all
I also suffer from edema, have the exact simptoms as most of you who have posted. My feet and ankles have been swollen for as long as I can remember. I also went through msny specialists whom at some point thought I might be suffering from heart or liver conditions. Recently I came across Cappisette pills. I just want to know if there is any one out there who had tried them and they worked. Pleade help.
Have anyone found capisette in south africa yet?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Health Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hey, where is everybody? The "CDC whistleblower... 17 min he who knows 20
No excuse for not vaccinating children 17 min PROVAC PLOPAGANDA 1
5 Little Known Facts About Smoking 20 min THANKS EINSTEIN 1
Smoker's Lungs Vs. Healthy Lungs Show In 6 Seco... 21 min DUH I SMOKE 1
Ohio approves state smoking ban (Nov '06) 30 min cough cough hack OMG 75,885
Wichita Falls Smoking Ordinance Goes Into Effect 46 min WHITE RAT 18
Researcher Says CDC 'Chose to Cover Up' Data Li... 53 min WHITE RAT 3
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Health People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••