Carly

Gilbert, AZ

#24 Jun 1, 2013
Mystery man wrote:
Are you serious? It has been shown that this is a mental disorder over and over again. What bs! These people need a shrink, not a secret potion. Quit wasting my time. nut job!
Mental disorder? What an idiot. Unless you are blind, deaf and dumb, there are millions of videos and pictures on the internet that people have taken with a microscope that shows exactly what is in their skin. Nobody needs a shrink. That stupidity was started by the CDC, who is a mouthpiece for the WHO, who is an arm of the UN, who is responsible for this. If you have more than a third grade education, you should be able to pick up a DARPA Line Item Budget, and search for Nano. This stuff if being sprayed on the public. It's in the air, in the water, and being inhaled by everyone who breathes. Some have a reaction, some don't. But I guarantee if you bought a hand held microscope and looked at your skin, you would see shit growing out of yours too. I'm not some bored housewife trying to collect disability, I have spent a good amount of time at Cal Tech studying this, and have the science background to tell you exactly what it is. Wake up moron.
Carly

Gilbert, AZ

#25 Jun 1, 2013
This is an ad to try and sell a product. The last thing you need is more metal in your body. It doesn't work. I think maybe if Joni Mitchell herself told people it might actually work out for you, but that's not going to happen now, is it?
Not a Mystery

Phoenix, AZ

#26 Jun 8, 2013
Mystery man wrote:
Are you serious? It has been shown that this is a mental disorder over and over again. What bs! These people need a shrink, not a secret potion. Quit wasting my time. nut job!
Yes we're serious you retarded useless bag of shit. You are a walking mental disorder if you can't recognize these people's suffering not the reality of it. YOU ARE BS, AND YOU NEED TO BE GIVEN THIS SO THAT YOU CAN BE CONSIDERED A WASTE OF TIME AND PEOPLE CAN CALL YOU THE NUT JOB THAT YOU ARE TODAY YOU FUCKTARD FROM HELL. I sure hope you collect an actual paycheck for your disinformation and posted stupidity. Otherwise, you're truly a waste of oxygen.
Amazedatpeopless tupidity

Palm Springs, CA

#27 Jun 17, 2013
Not a Mystery wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes we're serious you retarded useless bag of shit. You are a walking mental disorder if you can't recognize these people's suffering not the reality of it. YOU ARE BS, AND YOU NEED TO BE GIVEN THIS SO THAT YOU CAN BE CONSIDERED A WASTE OF TIME AND PEOPLE CAN CALL YOU THE NUT JOB THAT YOU ARE TODAY YOU FUCKTARD FROM HELL. I sure hope you collect an actual paycheck for your disinformation and posted stupidity. Otherwise, you're truly a waste of oxygen.
It's sad when the very thing that is making you sick (mental disorder) is the one thing that compounds your need to defend your delusional claims...thereby perpetuating your suffering so you may never seek proper treatment and fall prey to the many con-men who more than graciously take your money for cures (snake oil at the least, possible poisons at the worst---look up silver metal toxicity) which are not going to address or manage your real sickness....

As for your sister being a nurse thereby giving her some authority regarding what she is (or isn't seeing) spare me...a monkey with half a brain could become a nurse....and if it walks like a duck, acts like a duck, well, your sister has syphillis...so take that and a bag of chips...
Jettyhound

New York, NY

#28 Jun 27, 2013
Is there a link between Lyme disease and Morgellons?
Ruth

Tempe, AZ

#30 Sep 18, 2013
If she has sucessfully been treated for this dreadful malady, contact her manager and ask her to charitably forward some to you for test. She has suffered so much- ask her for help. Tell her you know her as a compassionate artist. If this treatment works for you, we must start a charitable movement to help those in financial need to get it.
suffering

Victoria, Canada

#31 Sep 19, 2013
Jim Hannon wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a delusional disorder, folks.
I only wish I was crazy. It would be than having this unbelievable nightmare of a disorder. The bottom line is this. This is an actual factual disease or disporder, or there is an alarming number of people that have very quickly become crazy for some unknown reason. Either way. There is a serious problem going on. The question is what is happening to these people. Myself included.
hummmm

Versailles, KY

#33 Oct 31, 2013
Sounds more like a neuropathy disease than a mental disease to me. I was told I was imagining my symptoms of not being able to walk and tingling and had Multiple Sclerosis. I have times when I feel like my skin is crawling, especially my left arm. Doctors can not possible diagnose something until they have experienced it themselves. It is more and likely related to the brain, a disfunction of the brain. Please know we know our bodies better than anyone and we know when something is not right. Don't judge till you have been in their shoes. Wish anyone who suffers from anything the best.
JustTheFactsPlea se

Richmond, VA

#34 Nov 16, 2013
Hey, EcoBlends, You're unable to read, right? Joni Mitchell has made no endorsement of this product. She is not quoted here. Whatever you read is simply hearsay. So you've just instantly gone and made assumptions, and then judged her based on that, without knowing a single fact. People with your level of ignorance are what cause all the problems in life. Joni Mitchell "doesn't show [her] face," as you've put it, precisely because she hasn't made an official endorsement of this product. She may well have accepted what was sent to her by this person; she may even have purchased some in another attempt to try and make some effective progress as she battles this condition. But for you to take off and make such wild assumptions and absolutely crazed judgments about her based on what is written here? You're certifiably crazy--and most definitely not at a considerate, compassionate human being.
getting better

New York, NY

#35 Nov 26, 2013
i've had this hideous disease for over 2 years and i've finally found a treatment that works for me-- i read studies on pub med for lyme disease treatments and chose macrolide antibiotic therapy with an antimalarial that is supposed to help the zith get to hiding spirochetes::

1000mg zithromax
200mg hydroxycloroquine

i have been on this for a month and everything is healing beautifully, no new lesions are forming, even my hypo pigmentation and scars are fading.

morgellons is associated with lyme, people. we need to look at lyme disease treatments for help, not silver bs snake oil.
Jane has it too

Glendale, CA

#37 Dec 19, 2013
Do you know of a doctor in the Los Angeles area who treats this disease?
Thanks,
Jane
getting better

New York, NY

#38 Dec 19, 2013
Jane has it too wrote:
Thanks,
Jane
ask for a referral in your area from ilads.org
NutraSilver

Reno, NV

#39 Jan 7, 2014
PeacockMaiden wrote:
How is your colloidal silver different than what I can buy in any health food store? Store-bought CS is ionic and is usually 10 or 20 parts per million (PPM). NutraSilver is metalic colloidal silver and is 3,600 PPM.
Also, I see you live in my area. Do you know of any doctors in Reno or Sacramento who treat Morgellons?
If you use NutraSilver as directed for Morgellons, you don't need a doctor. See our 60-day money back guarantee; http://www.nutrasilver.com/store-policies#gua...
NutraSilver

Reno, NV

#40 Jan 7, 2014
EWIZOBETH wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi there little troll. I have seen the effects of Morgellons because my sister has it. The appearance of her face is not unlike that of an untreated end-stage Siphilis patient. It is shocking to see. It made me feel queasy the first time I saw it. Morgellons is not a mental disorder. My sister is a registered nurse and has worked in ICU and the emergency room. She is not given to self-mutilation. She didn't even know what she had until we started comparing my research and her experiences. This is not a mental disorder. It is a new, emerging threat to public health and it appears to be contagious.
I just wanted to let you know the miraculous healing that has taken place for me after taking the NutraSilver for just five days. I felt the deep depression and brain fog lift just after two days and feel like I have my mind and body back. After two years of a nightmare illness, your product has saved my physical body as well as my mental capacity in just a week….thank you, thank you! I can think, process thought, and motivate myself again. It’s a miracle.

There are some additional products I used that have helped tremendously in aiding the NutraSilver. I have used a borax rinse in my hair and it works wonders to get rid of the fiber build-up in the hair. I discovered this about six months ago while surfing endlessly for remedies and it really works. My hair is long and has returned to it’s normal texture after two years.

I also take the “Pure Earth D” Diatomaceous Earth with watered down organic Keifer and a teaspoon of Yerba Prima colon care formula. This has cleared so much of the Morgellons out of my gut. I take it once a day and using it along with the NutraSilver has cleared my colon, irritable bowl symptoms, and all the endless hunger cravings and constipation.

I have my mind back! I think the scariest aspect of Morgellons is the total “mind-wipe” that occurs. The physical aspect is like having cancer and no one believes you because unless you have it, most people have never heard of it and think you’re crazy. Having family, friends, and co-workers observe my behavior and not have “cause” to believe that there is a reason has been the worst. Just your understanding and absolute dedication to helping people with Morgellons has made all the difference.

I will continue taking the NutraSilver and would be happy to promote your product in any way I can. I pray for the protection of your company, this product and for you. I have no doubt this will become an epidemic for all the reasons it was intended to be.

Brightest Blessings!
Raven
NutraSilver

Reno, NV

#41 Jan 7, 2014
Jane has it too wrote:
Thanks,
Jane
Just wanted to let your know my mother has been taking the [NutraSilver] drops since November [for Morgellons] and has had amazing changes. She said she hasn’t felt this good in years. The lesions on her legs have gone away and it looks like bruises. You had mentioned they would have a white scar. She had a MRI on Monday and the results came back with no new lesions on the brain and the ones that were there are not changing. This has been a miracle and my parents are now believers!! One doctor, her dermatologist that is supplying her with pain pills, barely acknowledged the change and her podiatrist took pictures of her legs and documented.

What a disappointment in the AMA system. Unfortunately, it’s all about the money and not about healthcare. I’ve read some information about the government trying to shut down the supplemental and natural healthcare products. What a shame that would be!!

Thanks for helping me give my mother her life back!
getting better

New York, NY

#42 Jan 7, 2014
Nutrasilver is BS.
Strider22

New Smyrna Beach, FL

#43 Feb 7, 2014
The REAL Truth,
The owner of Nutrasilver (Russell Altman), will admit he doesn't know why it clears up lesions.He also admits if you stop taking it it will " come back with a vengence" I offered to do the deeper research as a microscopist and send him the living cultures I have seen under my microscope work in exchange for some donations to continue our work. He was offering to donate( with a pay pal button on his site) to getting to the bottom of it so he could help to make it not come back but never did.
I explained to him like Lyme, intracellular pleomorphic genetically altered organisms have a defense & use Fibrin & Biofilm to hide when attacked. Some go into a cyst form to hide. Some of the pathogens die from the Silver but some hides & comes back out. I was going to provide him with a video of NutraSilver on a slide with a living culture to show what it did. To see the real depth of research my partner has posted go to skizitgesture on u toob & skizit.biz.
inspired nutrition.com has Bio-Fibrin & Monolaurin to reduce the materials that some of the Morgellons complex hides in.
The NON believers are uninformed & should get it so they will believe because they deserve to have it for being so cruel. Blessings to those who suffer.
ME Friend

Loveland, OH

#45 Mar 1, 2014
Morgellon's is real. I became acquainted with it before it had a 'lable' It was called "the unidentified skin parasite." It needed a name. Now it has one. I have seen it in many stages and forms. A male friend has died. His widow is getting closer and closer to recovery. She feels good and is 100% functional. Her husband died because he refused to make certain life style changes.

The diet is crucial. The super antioxidant which is produced by the liver is the only answer. The precursor to L-Glutithione is NAC, n-aceytl-cysteine. Take the NAC. Put it in your bath. Make a pledget for your navel and wear it.

Avoid GM foods like they are poison. Eat only fresh, organically grown foods. Bathe in turpentine water, and spray it on your skin. There are many actions required to MAKE YOUR BODY A HOSTILE ENVIRONMENT for the fiber that causes misery.
MNJeff

AOL

#47 Mar 30, 2014
Mystery man wrote:
I would probably have said the same thing had I known what "Morgellans" disease was back when I was healthy. Then...in Sept. 2013..I got Morgellons. I suspect my wife of 38 years finally passed it to me. she had been symptomatic with huge lesions, memory and concentration problems and the whole gamit of symptoms for nearly 2 years. I love my wife, but couldn't believe her (not without objective evidence). Doctors diagnosed her as phobic and I bought that as the definitive truth. None of these alleged "healers" performed any sampling or tests of any kind. They just pulled parasitosis out of thin air and now my wife is branded as some kind of looney tune. I decided to purchase a digital microscope and do what any doctor worth his/her salt should have done long ago. Truthfully, I didn't expect to find anythnig, but as it turns out, some of the most terrible-looking creatures were observed (in great numbers and at least 5 forms). Now I know where sci-fi animators get their inspiration.
Joshua

Reno, NV

#48 Jun 8, 2014
Jane has it too wrote:
Thanks,
Jane
If you are considering Dr. Kajroo? Run!!!

I get calls once a week from people who have seen this M.D. and received no help or even a return phone call. Most callers refer to him as a "Crook" who takes their money and abandons them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Health Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Broward Periodontist Restores Smiles One Dental... (Aug '07) 24 min Zach 5
Pregnancy Symptoms - 12 Very Early Symptoms of ... (Jun '07) 50 min ash1115 6,106
Measles outbreak casts spotlight on anti-vaccin... 1 hr VACCINE ROULETTE 1
At day schools, anti-vaxxers surge even as dise... 1 hr VACCINE ROULETTE 1
California anti-vaxxers refuse to protect their... 1 hr VACCINE ROULETTE 1
0556908894 Abu Dhabi Massage full body massage 2 hr riankim 3
Letter: Learn to Cope 2 hr call me a cynic 5
More from around the web