Joni Mitchell Successfully Treated fo...

Joni Mitchell Successfully Treated for Morgellons Disease

Posted in the Health Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Since: May 12

Tulare, CA

#1 May 17, 2012
Joni Mitchell says she has had Morgellons disease for over 20 years. I have spoken with hundreds of Morgellons sufferers during the last three years to get a glimmer of how much this gifted singer has suffered. Joni told me she has spent hundreds of thousands of dollars on Doctors, pharmaceuticals and every other kind of health-care practitioner imaginable over the years in many different countries including some of the best Doctors and hospitals in the USA as well..

All she got was worse.

Joni told me she was so angry with most of her Doctors since none of them knew anything at all about Morgellons, but all of them took her money and gave her prescription drugs, herbs, potions and lotions. She said “Most of them are out for the money and pretend they know about Morgellons so she would come back for further help.”

In February, 2009, it became public that Joni has Morgellons. I found her manager in Canada and spoke with several people in his office. They were very pleasant and helpful, especially when I told them that I was sending her 8 bottles of NutraSilver without charge and that Joni should expect to heal dramatically in a few weeks. I waited and waited until Joni actually called me to say that many of her worst symptoms had either subsided or mostly gone away. She said she was beginning to feel “like herself” again and that her brain fog was clearing up and she could think clearly once more. She has since bought several hundred bottles both for herself and her father.

Many of her lesions have dried up and fell off. The lesions actually consume the skin pigmentation, so where the lesions fell off there are now white areas where the lesions used to be. Joni said she could live with that as long as the lesions did not return. While not yet symptom-free, Joni continues to heal and gain her life back. Joni has since moved away from her relentless suffering towards recovery which has made life easier for her.

As an expression of gratitude, Joni was gracious enough to send me an advanced copy of her up-coming ballet The Fiddle and the Drum. Not being much of a ballet fan, I really was not interested in any form of ballet until I actually saw Joni’s DVD. Joni and her crew did an outstanding job creating this entertaining and enjoyable masterpiece. Joni’s singing and writing skills have been honed for this very endeavor.

I am happy to have met Joni and I know that if she continues to take the NutraSilver, her Morgellons symptoms will leave her alone and she can continue to create music and art for all of us to enjoy. Joni is a brave and courageous woman. I hope she decides to tell her story of how Morgellons nearly ruined her life and stands up to proclaim to the world that Morgellons Disease a real disease that steals lives and raise some significant money so real research can occur.

For additional information, view www.NutraSilver.com

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
dcc10801

Safety Harbor, FL

#2 May 23, 2012
Sham snake oil for real...buyer beware!
PeacockMaiden

Placerville, CA

#3 May 28, 2012
How is your colloidal silver different than what I can buy in any health food store?

Also, I see you live in my area. Do you know of any doctors in Reno or Sacramento who treat Morgellons?
Jack

Rancho Palos Verdes, CA

#5 Aug 11, 2012
It's terrible that you would fabricate and use Joni Mitchell's suffering with Morgellons disease to promote your product. Shame on you!
Sari Nuotio

Helsinki, Finland

#6 Aug 31, 2012
What about the sufferers of Morgellons that are
not working and do have so little money that they are not able to buy these expensive products? Thay just have to suffer.....I have been 33 years a victim of wrong diagnose in psychitrical field. They put me for a pension when I was only 20 years old and then I accept it though It was not my will. They dd not even ask is that what I want. Lately all my life has been ruined and my children apparted from me because of the diagnose they made. I have been fighting more than 10 years to get my children back and to see them. When my son was 18 he moved away from the family where he used to live. After that I finally felt myself free. I was then 38 years old. The bitterness and bad feelings about what they did to me and my children continues anyway. I cannot work in this society,because Im a pensionate and no working profit for many years. I am not able to pay my rent anymore after my father dies, who has been helping me financially during the last 6 years when I have been seriosly ill and homeless. Now I have an appartment, but nothing more or less. I got the Morgellons from one womans clothes in May 14. All my money and the money I gt from my father has gone to cure this terrible sickness. I read the story about Joni MItchell who has been my favorite singer, and I would like to start use this poduct, Nutra Silver to get cured, but I dont have no money to to buy it. I dont have no one to help me and I cannot get any work in Finland. Any ideas what to do? I have been thinking to rent this appartment, all that I have, and move away from Finland to search work from somewhere else. But still I dont know where to go and Im still ill.. so the situation is very hard.
CareMan

Tulare, CA

#7 Sep 1, 2012
PeacockMaiden wrote:
How is your colloidal silver different than what I can buy in any health food store?
Also, I see you live in my area. Do you know of any doctors in Reno or Sacramento who treat Morgellons?
Sote-bought cs is 10 or 20 ppm; NutraSilver is 3,600 ppm and is metalic, not ionic.
Mystery man

United States

#8 Nov 17, 2012
Are you serious? It has been shown that this is a mental disorder over and over again. What bs! These people need a shrink, not a secret potion. Quit wasting my time. nut job!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
DeDe

United States

#9 Dec 4, 2012
This is what I know to be true about Joni Mitchell;born on May 7,1943,somewhere in Canada.(Ontario?) Suffered with polio as a child.Became pregnant,before achieving rightly deserved fame!!!Gave daughter up for adoption,to give her daughter a better life. Has met her daughter since,daughter searched for her!!! Joni went on to be an incredible lyricist,singer, musician, artist; reason for the line "I am a lonely painter,I live in a box of paints"... Anyone not believing her struggles with Morgellon's Disease are real;well I am offended by you,as would Joni Mitchell be. She can be quoted as saying "If I can get through polio as a child,I can get through Morgellon's Disease"Shame on any nonbelievers!!!
Your a trill

Indian Trail, NC

#10 Dec 5, 2012
Mystery man wrote:
Are you serious? It has been shown that this is a mental disorder over and over again. What bs! These people need a shrink, not a secret potion. Quit wasting my time. nut job!
Why are you on this website if you don't have morgellons? What are the morgellons treatment police. Nut job.
ktd1

Ithaca, NY

#11 Dec 27, 2012
Your a trill wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you on this website if you don't have morgellons? What are the morgellons treatment police. Nut job.
Birds of a feather evidently DO flock together!
mysterywoman

Lufkin, TX

#12 Jan 5, 2013
Mystery man wrote:
hey nuttbutt. i used to be an unbeliever too. before it got this i hiked, biked , ran marathons and alot more. morgrllons is real, cruel and nasty.... much like those who can find no understanding for a syndrome they cannot comprehend.
idi amin dada

Tiverton, RI

#13 Jan 6, 2013
I will claim this for the Ugandan people.

His Excellency President for Life, Field Marshal Alhaji Dr. Idi Amin Dada, VC, DSO, MC, CBE
rivergirl

Eugene, OR

#14 Feb 4, 2013
PeacockMaiden wrote:
There is a clinic in Reno. The Drs are Dr Devlin And Dr Fong. I have been in the clinic while my brother-in-law was receiving treatment. I like the place very much but it is expensive. Their treatment is very complete. They clean your blood system.... pump you full of super nutrients. They monitor very carefully and use things like a stronger form of silver than you buy at a store. They will urge you to remain on the treatment plan for an extended period of time because with parasites like lymes.... generally most of the body tissues... organ tissues.... are involved. I would imagine that is even more likely for a long term Morgellans sufferer.
EcoBlends

Canton, GA

#15 Mar 20, 2013
..i dont like joni anymore she is a trader...not sure if they threatened her children or someone she loves but she is a disappointment...shes helping to cover up and allying with nutrasilver shes bringing sheep in for slaughter ....

10:26am
Alison Lewey
she could have helped make a difference...but i am sure her love for another is what controls her...so sad ...i know i would do the same if i was in her shoes...
EcoBlends

Canton, GA

#16 Mar 20, 2013
NUTRASILVER....BEWARE......u will be in there clutches......stay w/reg colloidal its much safer...when u stop nutra you will see it has multiplied like a mofo......NUTRASILVER IS PART OF THE ADGENDA
EcoBlends

Canton, GA

#17 Mar 20, 2013
why doesnt joni mitchell show face...because now she dont have one!!! lol
EcoBlends

Canton, GA

#18 Mar 20, 2013
she makes my blood boil....she lets nutrasilver talk/market like this...DUH!
TheCure

United States

#21 May 15, 2013
There is hope for everyone. I am on my way to being cured of this. It takes dedication and patience but what have you got to lose? Nothing. You'll get your health and your life back. Please visit http://howicuredmorgellons.com . It is a Godsend, the anawer to your prayers.

I've just started but am already improving and feeling better every day. It is the best thing that ever happened to me. Won't you join me in recovery? Soon I will be free. I wish this for everyone.
Jim Hannon

Acton, MA

#22 May 27, 2013
Sari Nuotio wrote:
What about the sufferers of Morgellons that are
not working and do have so little money that they are not able to buy these expensive products? Thay just have to suffer.....I have been 33 years a victim of wrong diagnose in psychitrical field. They put me for a pension when I was only 20 years old and then I accept it though It was not my will. They dd not even ask is that what I want. Lately all my life has been ruined and my children apparted from me because of the diagnose they made. I have been fighting more than 10 years to get my children back and to see them. When my son was 18 he moved away from the family where he used to live. After that I finally felt myself free. I was then 38 years old. The bitterness and bad feelings about what they did to me and my children continues anyway. I cannot work in this society,because Im a pensionate and no working profit for many years. I am not able to pay my rent anymore after my father dies, who has been helping me financially during the last 6 years when I have been seriosly ill and homeless. Now I have an appartment, but nothing more or less. I got the Morgellons from one womans clothes in May 14. All my money and the money I gt from my father has gone to cure this terrible sickness. I read the story about Joni MItchell who has been my favorite singer, and I would like to start use this poduct, Nutra Silver to get cured, but I dont have no money to to buy it. I dont have no one to help me and I cannot get any work in Finland. Any ideas what to do? I have been thinking to rent this appartment, all that I have, and move away from Finland to search work from somewhere else. But still I dont know where to go and Im still ill.. so the situation is very hard.
It's a delusional disorder, folks.
EWIZOBETH

Saint Paul, MN

#23 May 27, 2013
Mystery man wrote:
Hi there little troll. I have seen the effects of Morgellons because my sister has it. The appearance of her face is not unlike that of an untreated end-stage Siphilis patient. It is shocking to see. It made me feel queasy the first time I saw it. Morgellons is not a mental disorder. My sister is a registered nurse and has worked in ICU and the emergency room. She is not given to self-mutilation. She didn't even know what she had until we started comparing my research and her experiences. This is not a mental disorder. It is a new, emerging threat to public health and it appears to be contagious.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Health Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Experts recommend several measures to reduce fi... 53 min payme 6
News Why norovirus is such a menace (Feb '14) 5 hr AIPAC 666 60
News Can you legitimately be addicted to a certain f... 6 hr hello 1
News The danger of carrying excess belly fat (Sep '13) 11 hr Rhat ali 3
Foods That Burn Fat (Sep '13) 11 hr Mahmudur Rahman 3
Laser Hair Removal Clinic Chandigarh (Jul '12) 12 hr Mahmudur Rahman 4
B-12 and Lipotropic Injections for Weight Loss (Jun '06) 14 hr Mahmudur Rahman 4,727
News Pregnancy Symptoms - 12 Very Early Symptoms of ... (Jun '07) 14 hr GucciPrincesss 6,884
Nudity at doctor's office (Mar '07) Jul 26 james 93
More from around the web