Rare In-Vitro Technique Raises Autism...

Rare In-Vitro Technique Raises Autism Risk, Study Says

There are 3 comments on the Bloomberg story from Jul 2, 2013, titled Rare In-Vitro Technique Raises Autism Risk, Study Says. In it, Bloomberg reports that:

A rare in-vitro fertilization technique that addresses male infertility is associated with an increased risk of autism and mental disability in children, compared with standard methods, according to a study that may prompt parents and doctors to take steps to reduce the danger.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Bloomberg.

the solution

Garden Grove, CA

#1 Jul 4, 2013
Chris

Czech Republic

#4 Sep 26, 2013
I have ordered 2 times from this website PILLSMEDSHOP. COM . I called yesterday the customer care and asked for a discount as i was about to order twice the regular amount.
Mike

Bedford, MA

#5 Sep 26, 2013
Chris wrote:
I have ordered 2 times from this website PILLSMEDSHOP. COM . I called yesterday the customer care and asked for a discount as i was about to order twice the regular amount.
Who says your entitled to a discount. Because of all your complaining I just ordered from them and I will continue to do so

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Health Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Quincy's Bar & Grill owner to open second resta... (May '14) 17 min jimjimpopspopo 24
News Sanders defends call to raise taxes to fund hea... 7 hr Frank Merton 27
News Crunch time again for health law; signup deadli... 7 hr spud 8
News Health officials urge residents to get free HIV... 9 hr BlackGuy 1
News Mark Davis: Do you have the right not to vaccin... 9 hr VACCINE CAUSED 2
What are the symptoms of the Flu In Alberta? 9 hr cold bug 1
News CDC Cover-Up of Autism and Vaccine Link Continues 9 hr VACCINE CAUSED 2
More from around the web