Picking the Best Hair Loss Treatment:...

Picking the Best Hair Loss Treatment: Easier Said Than Done

There are 4 comments on the Associated Content story from Jun 2, 2011, titled Picking the Best Hair Loss Treatment: Easier Said Than Done. In it, Associated Content reports that:

Of all the hair loss products on the market, choosing one of the best is like finding the most beautiful woman in a beauty pageant or on an Oscar evening.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Associated Content.

“Hair Loss Help”

Since: Jun 11

NYC

#2 Jun 8, 2011
The title of the article is very true. In today's times there are so many choices for helping hair loss. Let me preference my comment by saying I have more than 25 years experience and have been helping people find solutions for a long time. The most important advice I can give you is to do your research, but do it quickly. The reason to do it quickly is because if you are losing your hair, you will have less hair today than you will tomorrow. It is as simple of that! Hair loss is progressive and will not stop unless you do something about it. That is where I come in. I will need to know your situation and I can help. My name is Steve Cook and my advice is free. If you are a man, the easiest thing to do is take an oral medication called propecia. If you are a woman, the easiest thing to do is start using 2% minoxidil. But you need to start right away. If you are like most people out there, like George Costanza, you are probably already balding and/or losing a lot of hair! The only real way to fix hair loss is to have a hair transplant procedure. But here you need to take your time and do your research. A nice place to start is http://www.GreatHairTransplants.com . This is a very informative website which will answer all your questions. It is also where Dr Density,(Dr Brett Bolton), performs his world class hair restoration surgery. Dr Bolton is known in the industry as the "doctor's doctor". With more than 14 years experience and thousands of very happy patients, do not forget to ask about his "max harvest" technique. Now, don't be a George Costanza. Do something about your hair loss and have a great hair day!
Mike

Jersey City, NJ

#4 Jun 20, 2011
I can recommend a reputable pharmacy (Propecia) securetablets.com/order-propecia-online-en.ht... I received the order and it was on time and the pills work great.
P.S. 5% discount coupon code: 9sh73h
Leon

Ukraine

#6 Dec 7, 2012
I would say, the right cure in right time is crucial.
My friends usually tell me: what’s all the fuss about your hair? You are not a gal! But after having had Andre Agassi’s early-age hairstyles I could hardly admit to be bald. Not even completely bald, but with those big hairless spots on my scalp, called alopecia areata. I decided to fight it. My way was long, but finally I came to International Alopecia Areata Hospital, where the initial reason of my problem was identified: it was a virus, contained in the hair follicles (therefore, it could not be identified by blood tests, which I have passed in dozens).
I have been taking a medication for three years, and my ‘empty spots’ are slowly been covering with hair. I am grateful to the doctors in IAAH, and hope soon all of my hair will be back.
Kirk

UK

#7 Jan 27, 2014
After 1 month of using Propecia from http://goo.gl/cDBLyJ , I noticed a decrease in the loss of hair after a shower. Now in my 4th month of use, there is a notable difference in the thickness of my hair, and some growth noted!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Health Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Church accused of offering to 'cure homosexuali... 1 hr Charles P 8
Morgellons - What I believe it really is (Oct '12) 3 hr Whysoserious 295
News Harbor-UCLA Medical Center cited for safety vio... (Oct '11) 3 hr Human 236
News Pregnancy Symptoms - 12 Very Early Symptoms of ... (Jun '07) 11 hr Angela 7,244
News Do You Have a Psychiatrist or a Therapist or BOTH? 17 hr Humanspirit 1
News 3D Dental Scanners Market - Top Segments and Co... 23 hr yasmine zazi 1
News iStock 23 hr yasmine zazi 1
Nudity at doctor's office (Mar '07) Aug 12 2nd Time is a charm 211
More from around the web