Yoga liability insurance should be thorough, affordable

Posted in the Health Forum

Enrique Paxton

Sialkot, Pakistan

#1 Apr 28, 2013
Your practice as a professional yoga instructor may run the gamut from pampering and polishing to more medical-type services. However, no matter which end of the spectrum your services lean toward, it is wise to possess yoga insurance.

For those yoga instructors who happen to practice with close friends and local acquaintances, it may seem silly to spend money on yoga liability insurance. But with the low cost of high quality yoga liability insurance, what really seems silly is forgoing this protective measure and simply keeping your fingers crossed that your really never need it.

As for the professional yoga teachers who do tend to provide more medical-type services to a larger client base, the need for yoga liability insurance may seem much more obvious. For the professional in this popular field, securing yoga liability insurance is a smart step toward securing your business.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Health Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
B-12 and Lipotropic Injections for Weight Loss (Jun '06) 49 min jazzyjas 4,710
News a oeIf you ignore it can spread and it can caus... 1 hr headerstohell 1
News Raleigh Eye Center To Give Away Free LASIK (Apr '13) 2 hr jstrong196 3
Should My Whole Household be Gluten-Free? 2 hr Cooking2Thrive 1
News Knee Replacements with DePuy (Feb '10) 2 hr mark m 97
News House adopts compromise GOP budget targeting 'O... 2 hr goonsquad 20
News A horrifying reminder of what life without vacc... 4 hr tom wingo 2
News Pregnancy Symptoms - 12 Very Early Symptoms of ... (Jun '07) May 2 Cyn 6,282
More from around the web