Missing autistic teen found dead

Sep 26, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: CBC News

The search for an autistic teen missing since Sunday has come to a tragic end after Jarrett Bortscher was found dead, his family tells CBC News.

Comments
21 - 40 of 40 Comments Last updated Dec 3, 2012
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Jan 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

You wont want to miss the links posted over here
http://www.topix.com/forum/health/autism/T1NV...

"Loss of Appetite After Vaccinations in Cats" is his evidence for vaccines causing anorexia in humans.
Vaccines Cause Autism

Winnipeg, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

friend wrote:
You wont want to miss the links posted over here
http://www.topix.com/forum/health/autism/T1NV...
"Loss of Appetite After Vaccinations in Cats" is his evidence for vaccines causing anorexia in humans.
What do they use to test vaccines? Animals. What are humans really? Animals. I guess thats too complex for friend and Richard B.
Vaccines Cause Autism

Winnipeg, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

Richard B wrote:
<quoted text>
Know-vaccines.org , generationrescue.org ?
Hardly genuine scientific organisations carrying out peer-reviewed studies, are they?
Just more quackery from the Winnipeg conspiracy theorist.
Still no peer reviewed evidence that vaccines cause ADHD or autism I notice.
So dumb. Where do they get that info? From the CDC website. Is that good enough?
Vaccines Cause Autism

Winnipeg, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

And make sure you use the JUDGE IT button to react negatively to my post. Then go play with your toys.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

Not according to the link YOU gave. It's not talking about tests. They're talking about cat vaccines, which of course no humans ever get those vaccines. You must had missed the part in your own link- "A mild bout of appetite loss is much less distressing compared to your cat contracting a disease his vaccination is designed to prevent"

Read more: Loss of Appetite After Vaccinations in Cats | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/about_5448213_loss-appeti...
Vaccines Cause Autism wrote:
<quoted text> What do they use to test vaccines? Animals. What are humans really? Animals. I guess thats too complex for friend and Richard B.
Vaccines Cause Autism

Winnipeg, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

Richard B wrote:
<quoted text>
Loss of appetite for a short period of time is NOT anorexia, by any stretch of the imagination (not even your distorted imagination).
prove it isn't they beginning of it and that it simply sets the stage. Typical of you or friend to have little ability to think and wonder if. With numerous vaccines having that side effect and seeing it in cats, dogs and horses after vaccination is correlation that should be respected and investigated. Bizarre how you Mr Science has little ability to theorize, by any stretch of your lack of imagination.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

There is no such study. Anyone can do a web search and see where that claim is coming from, and it wont be any surprise.
Richard B wrote:
<quoted text>
One of the things stated was:-
"According to a study conducted by the World Health Organization (WHO), chances are about 14 time greater that measles will be contracted by those vaccinated against the disease than by those who are left alone."
Where is the link to this study?
Yet more quackery and misquotes.
Vaccines Cause Anorexia

Winnipeg, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

friend wrote:
There is no such study. Anyone can do a web search and see where that claim is coming from, and it wont be any surprise.
<quoted text>
Translation: DUH I'm foaming at the mouth...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

You forget how evidence works? You make the claim, you provide links all equals you provide the proof of the evidence of your own claim. Does everyone have to do it for you?? Why bother wondering? Go get a rabies and distemper vaccine and tell us if you had a loss of appetite. And it doesn't take a vaccine for a cat to stop eating. Just changing their food, their home, a new pet will do it.
<quoted text> prove it isn't they beginning of it and that it simply sets the stage. Typical of you or friend to have little ability to think and wonder if. With numerous vaccines having that side effect and seeing it in cats, dogs and horses after vaccination is correlation that should be respected and investigated. Bizarre how you Mr Science has little ability to theorize, by any stretch of your lack of imagination.
Vaccines Cause Palsy

Winnipeg, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

Richard B wrote:
<quoted text>
One of the things stated was:-
"According to a study conducted by the World Health Organization (WHO), chances are about 14 time greater that measles will be contracted by those vaccinated against the disease than by those who are left alone."
Where is the link to this study?
Yet more quackery and misquotes.
Meaning what 13 year old? Sounds like vaccinated are at greater risk than unvaccinated.
Read this instead http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2...
Vaccines Cause Palsy

Winnipeg, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

friend wrote:
You forget how evidence works? You make the claim, you provide links all equals you provide the proof of the evidence of your own claim. Does everyone have to do it for you?? Why bother wondering? Go get a rabies and distemper vaccine and tell us if you had a loss of appetite. And it doesn't take a vaccine for a cat to stop eating. Just changing their food, their home, a new pet will do it.
<quoted text>
Nonsense rant with no evidence. take your own advice.
Vaccines Cause Palsy

Winnipeg, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

Richard B wrote:
<quoted text>
So if a kid is feeling a bit under the weather, and is off his/her food for a short time, the parents should rush the kid to see a doctor in case the kid is anorexic, according to you. If all parents were idiots like you, the doctor's waiting room would be crammed full of kids with their parents, claiming anorexia.
Extrapolation from a misdirected vivid imagination is NOT science.
Funny how a 13 year old child invents things I supposedly said while ignoring what I do say. Time to either grow up child or leave this discussion to the adults. Maybe you should see what DEAN is doing.

“Jeezuz in the Potty”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text> Then barf imbecile, but read these before you waste a meal.
http://www.know-vaccines.org/...
http://generationrescue.org/resources/vaccina...
Have you ever considered posting your own stuff in your own words or do you just use other's words to justify your point.

Jesus, but I get sick of single minded airheads, posting bullshit on sites like this.

“Jeezuz in the Potty”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text> prove it isn't they beginning of it and that it simply sets the stage. Typical of you or friend to have little ability to think and wonder if. With numerous vaccines having that side effect and seeing it in cats, dogs and horses after vaccination is correlation that should be respected and investigated. Bizarre how you Mr Science has little ability to theorize, by any stretch of your lack of imagination.
What vaccine was it, do you think, that turned you into such a bloody idiot? We will all take care to avoid it.
Vaccines Cause Autism

Winnipeg, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

peecheslv wrote:
<quoted text> . My son was fine until he was vaccinated at age 18 months. He developed fever and almost died 8 hours after dr visit. Today he is ten and has not spoken since visit and is pdd/nos autism. I never got as many shots as kids do today. 26 shots? Too many considering I do not see kids dropping like flies from half of these ridiculous vaccines required now. My son is living proof vaccines are served too many too fast. Most of you who disagree have zero experience in this subject and should find better ways to spend your time. Stop wasting autism families time/life. It is already hard for us. Respectfully, Donny's mom.
It always sad to hear about another confirmed case of vaccine caused autism.
Vaccines Cause Autism

Winnipeg, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

Richard B wrote:
<quoted text>
I think it must have been the anti-intelligence vaccine, and it was certainly effective in his case.
Its the one that cause your cerebral palsy.
Vaccines Cause Autism

Winnipeg, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

friend wrote:
Not according to the link YOU gave. It's not talking about tests. They're talking about cat vaccines, which of course no humans ever get those vaccines. You must had missed the part in your own link- "A mild bout of appetite loss is much less distressing compared to your cat contracting a disease his vaccination is designed to prevent"
Read more: Loss of Appetite After Vaccinations in Cats | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/about_5448213_loss-appeti...
<quoted text>
I didn't miss it. It's part of the under reporting of injury. They can't market vaccines with truth, so they use misinformation, fear mongering and lies. You're just too dumb to understand it.
Vaccines Cause Autism

Winnipeg, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

Ozada wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you ever considered posting your own stuff in your own words or do you just use other's words to justify your point.
Jesus, but I get sick of single minded airheads, posting bullshit on sites like this.
Whatever dumbo
Vaccines Cause Autism

Winnipeg, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

Ozada wrote:
<quoted text>
What vaccine was it, do you think, that turned you into such a bloody idiot? We will all take care to avoid it.
Its the one that made you an imbecile...too late.
Vaccines Cause Autism

Winnipeg, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Judged:

peecheslv wrote:
<quoted text> . My son was fine until he was vaccinated at age 18 months. He developed fever and almost died 8 hours after dr visit. Today he is ten and has not spoken since visit and is pdd/nos autism. I never got as many shots as kids do today. 26 shots? Too many considering I do not see kids dropping like flies from half of these ridiculous vaccines required now. My son is living proof vaccines are served too many too fast. Most of you who disagree have zero experience in this subject and should find better ways to spend your time. Stop wasting autism families time/life. It is already hard for us. Respectfully, Donny's mom.
A sad, sad story, but one repeated over and over as vaccines claim more victims and government turns its back on protecting our children while it instead protects vaccine makers.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••