Risky Mix: How Drugstore Remedies And Foods Affect Your Heart Medication

Jan 4, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: CBS Local

It's no secret that certain drugs can interact with each other, sometimes with serious health consequences.

Comments
1 - 3 of 3 Comments Last updated Jul 30, 2013
lily

Billericay, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

i am in my early 60.s anf have been on warfarin for nearly 2 years my hair is so thin and coming out when i wash my hair. doctor cannot refer me to the skin clinic asthis is a side effect and cannot be treated and only stops when you come off. i am a lifelong user unforntunatly and have been told by doctor to use rogaine. does this counteract with warfarin//? HAS ANY OTHER MAN OR WOMAN HAD GOOD RESULTS WITH THIS MEDICATION///?
Rafael

Mendoza, Argentina

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

I have used http://qgeneric.info/#hfth for about 3 years and find their products to be reliable and speedily delivered. The Support team are very promt and helpful in solving any issues that arise,caused by my errors not the company's. I was a little sceptical initially about buying generic products rather than brand names. However, the Mens' Health products I have bought have been equally as efficatious as the brand names at a fraction of the cost.
Garrison

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

I ordered from edmedrx.com for the first time and i definitely will again. Customer service is great! I inquired about my order as i had the wrong zip code on my mailing address and their customer support helped me right away. They were very helpful and also when you have any questions, they email you right back with answers. I would recommend them highly as they deliver what they promise!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

81 Users are viewing the Health Forum right now

Search the Health Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Autism Risks Determined Most By Genetic Variant... 7 min Oh Brother 18
Lan Roberts, 1936-2005: Top DJ in AM rock's hey... (Jan '06) 28 min Official Historian 2
Pregnancy Symptoms - 12 Very Early Symptoms of ... (Jun '07) 51 min Cake 5,868
New doctors Hassuna, Chandra join Holzer2:27 pm... 1 hr really 5
CO2 Alzheimer's Link (Aug '12) 2 hr Ok Go tah 65
Alzheimer's Drug Market Predicted to Triple, Re... 3 hr Stan T 2
Mountainview Animal Hospital 3 hr Jerry 8
•••
•••