Memory Loss Could Be Caused By Your M...

Memory Loss Could Be Caused By Your Meds, Not Your Age

There are 28 comments on the The Huffington Post story from Nov 10, 2012, titled Memory Loss Could Be Caused By Your Meds, Not Your Age. In it, The Huffington Post reports that:

Do you take medicines to help you sleep or manage allergies? Many seniors do. But these same medicines could also be impacting your memory and ability to concentrate.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Huffington Post.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Apr 12

Lowell, MA

#26 Dec 7, 2012
After 12 years of all kinds of benzos for insomnia, I finally found a good progressive doctor, put me on Xyrem. Xyrem did change my life. As everyone on this thread has stated, price is ridiculous, not including everything else you have to. I have 5 bottles left from re-fills, they cost me $250/bottle co-pay. If anyone needs them I'll sell them for $250/bottle. They are all sealed, straight from the pharmacy. coryshaw34 at gmail.
Brendon

UK

#29 Sep 23, 2013
I have ordered 2 times from this website PILLSMEDSHOP. COM . I called yesterday the customer care and asked for a discount as i was about to order twice the regular amount.
Nick
#30 Sep 23, 2013
I have ordered 2 times from this website PILLSMEDSHOP. COM . I called yesterday the customer care and asked for a discount as i was about to order twice the regular amount.
Gale

Freeport, IL

#32 Sep 26, 2013
My grown daughter has been taking Paxil and Zanax to help with her insomnia (which she's suffered from for year) and anxiety. After taking it a few months she started suffering from severe short term memory loss. So finally her dr. is trying to wean her off this medication now. She's afraid once she is off this medication she will go right back to having the horrible insomnia again.
Does anyone know of any natural remedies for insomnia? I found one that I'm going to recommend her. It's called Valerian Root and has been used for thousands of years to fight insomnia but it also helps with anxiety and depression. Walmart sells many different brands and it's not expensive. If anyone knows of anything else please let me know.
Baird

UK

#33 Sep 29, 2013
I have ordered prescription drugs (without a prescription) online from XTOP24 .COM about two years ago, and was pleased with the speed and quality of service.
I'm thinking of doing the same thing with my medication. The meds is expensive, but there is a generic version available overseas.
I love the idea of taking responsibility for my own health (or lack of health) and skipping the bureaucracy... to say nothing of having to drive to the doctor, wait in line, yet again, to get a prescription refilled.
Duncan
#35 Sep 29, 2013
Canada Pharmacy ONLINEMEDOX. COM will always be the best pharmacy for me, whether I order prescription or non-prescription. Never failed me in delivery and quality of products.
zenbeano

Sydney, Australia

#36 Sep 29, 2013
good to know i thought it was my brain

is there a way to increase my drugs ability to remember?
Edouard

UK

#38 Oct 8, 2013
I just today received my 4th from Xtop24 .COM , I think, order from them, and as always, am very happy with them! I'm a real person too, lol, I don't work for them, but I found this forum when looking for other people who take this drug. EMS shipping method, I get it in less than a week, and I swear the couple times I actually called to place an order versus online ordering, i got it quicker,like 2-3 days later. The tracking number and estimated delivery date has been 100% accurate so far, and customer service has been great. I even got a coupon for 20 bucks off of my last order through email, which I thought was an excellent thing to do for their customers! I'll continue using them as long as I have to!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Health Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Things to know about Social Security at 80: Tim... 2 hr netruthteller 32
News Why won't she talk? One mother's journey to fin... 5 hr Cole 4
News Ohio logs better-than-average childhood vaccina... 5 hr VACCINES AGAIN 1
News National Autistic Society gives warning on diag... 5 hr VACCINES AGAIN 1
News Man arrested after woman is found dead in car n... (Mar '12) 8 hr TamiC 8
News Restaurant review: Tacos Don Cuco is classic Me... 14 hr Richard Crosno 3
News Treating ED in teens key for future well-being (Mar '09) 14 hr williamssmith1n 25
News Pregnancy Symptoms - 12 Very Early Symptoms of ... (Jun '07) 21 hr kal 6,469
More from around the web