Non 12 Step Addiction Rehab Pioneer D...

Non 12 Step Addiction Rehab Pioneer Dr. A.R. Mohammad of Inspire...

There are 1 comment on the story from Dec 8, 2012, titled Non 12 Step Addiction Rehab Pioneer Dr. A.R. Mohammad of Inspire.... In it, reports that:

Dr. Akikur Mohammad, Founder of Inspire Malibu, recognized by many as one of the top California rehab centers, and Assistant Clinical Professor of Psychiatry and the Behavioral Sciences at the University of Southern California, announced today that he and his team of addiction and alcoholism treatment experts from Inspire Malibu will be addressing ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or

Sheik Yerbouti

Richmond, IN

#1 Dec 9, 2012
I'm always glad to hear about rehab doctors who have dumped the cult like 12 step bs!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Health Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Longtime cat rescuer falls on hard times (Nov '12) 11 min dumb 20
News Nun says she's left with nothing after legal fi... 23 min Real vs Fake Charity 2
Morgellons - What I believe it really is (Oct '12) 7 hr Morgeees 399
Symptoms Epididymitis from Chlamydia 17 hr HankCI522 2
News These Farmworkers Know How to End Sexual Harass... 22 hr ny cesspool 1
News Manitoba schools consider lobbying province to ... Sun VACCINES AUTISM 2
News Harbor-UCLA Medical Center cited for safety vio... (Oct '11) Mar 17 Human 272
watching wife get pregnant by another man (Jan '17) Mar 11 Rebel man 65