Police make drug bust at ETX gas station

Apr 23, 2013 Full story: KLTV Tyler 6

Tuesday evening at around 5:45, Frankston police, and the Anderson County Sheriff's Office executed a search warrant at the PC Corner Store and Texaco station, at the corner of Highway 175 and Highway 155 in Frankston.

Full Story
frankston resident

Dallas, TX

#1 Apr 24, 2013
It's almost a slap in the face to people like myself to hear the mayor take any kind of credit .while it is good they cought them selling this synthetic drug that a year ago was legal, you can hardly consider that a real drug bust .we have twice as many cops as we used too and just as much crimes .the only thing they do issue traffic tickets and eat at dairy queen .congrats mayor for catching an old Chinese couple selling contraband .maybe next time you'll bust an actuall drugs dealer ..
Frankston homebody

United States

#2 Apr 24, 2013
What were they selling up there that was a illegal narcotic
Celebratory citizen

Chandler, TX

#3 Apr 24, 2013
Dear Frankston resident, it's obvious your poor grammar is superceded only by your profound ignorance. Forget about the alleged drugs, this loathsome man is a parasitic pedephile, feeding off the innocence of our children. Either you don't have any kids, or your naivete is off the charts.
Celebratory citizen

Chandler, TX

#4 Apr 24, 2013
Congratulations F.P.D. It took long enough, but you finally got him. Outstanding job.
frankston resident

Dallas, TX

#5 May 2, 2013
Well i guess i was wrong .believe me I'm no fan of Philip .i just don't think its gona make any difference he's right back in business . sorry if i offended anyone it just seems like worse deeds go unpunished.
Celebratory citizen

Chandler, TX

#6 May 2, 2013
frankston resident wrote:
Well i guess i was wrong .believe me I'm no fan of Philip .i just don't think its gona make any difference he's right back in business . sorry if i offended anyone it just seems like worse deeds go unpunished.
Agreed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Health Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Money talks: Obamacare initiative makes headway... 1 hr Le Jimbo 59
massage body to body in Abudhabi 0566722166 2 hr Cayman 11
The benefits of chiropractic care for children (May '12) 2 hr Anthony Smith 33
How Meghan Trainor Is Exploiting Body Image, Ju... 3 hr friv4school 1
Take Back Santa Cruz keeps pressure on discarde... 3 hr anon329 5
How is chronic prostatitis diagnosed? do you kn... 3 hr Savy 1
Do you still take Antibiotics For Nonbacterial ... 3 hr Savy 1
Pregnancy Symptoms - 12 Very Early Symptoms of ... (Jun '07) 17 hr tomisnow 5,954

Health People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE