Medical Society sues to keep chiropra...

Medical Society sues to keep chiropractors from giving drugs

There are 6 comments on the Denver Post story from Dec 29, 2012, titled Medical Society sues to keep chiropractors from giving drugs. In it, Denver Post reports that:

The Colorado Medical Society filed a lawsuit Friday to stop the implementation of a new regulation that would allow chiropractors to administer internal medication to their patients.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Denver Post.

Wisdom

Brooklyn, NY

#1 Dec 29, 2012
Boy, those chiropractors will try anything to seem like they are "real" doctors.

Here is another stupid attempt..... "The proposed change would allow certified chiropractors to give their patients "Nutritional Remedial Measures by injection," after passing a 24-hour certification course."

Yup 24 hours. that's it. That's what chiropractors define as "qualified, excellent training."

Yup, who needs years of actual clinical experience and training? 24 hours at the local Holiday should be enough.

Dumb ass quacks.
wisdom is a liar

Buffalo Grove, IL

#2 Dec 29, 2012
Wisdom wrote:
Boy, those chiropractors will try anything to seem like they are "real" doctors.
Here is another stupid attempt..... "The proposed change would allow certified chiropractors to give their patients "Nutritional Remedial Measures by injection," after passing a 24-hour certification course."
Yup 24 hours. that's it. That's what chiropractors define as "qualified, excellent training."
Yup, who needs years of actual clinical experience and training? 24 hours at the local Holiday should be enough.
Dumb ass quacks.
Wisdom just lied and deceived you again. Yawn.
Wisdom outright lied, yes LIED about the additional training chiropractors would get to implement injections and prescribe. Yes, you heard right--wisdom LIED yet again.
It is not a 24 hour course. Again, wisdom lied. Wisdom is a liar.
The course is a two year master degree course with hospital rounds. http://www.nuhs.edu/academics/college-of-cont...
Just remember this: anytime wisdom says someting, he's lying. I just now, just this very moment, exposed wisdom, yet again, as the liar he is and always has been.
DrCallahan

Central Islip, NY

#3 Dec 29, 2012
Wisdom quoted the article. "24" hour training. Pathetic.
wisdom is callahan

Buffalo Grove, IL

#4 Dec 30, 2012
Yes, it is pathetic. wisdom IS callahan. A liar by any other name is still a liar. Whenever wisdom loses the argument, which is always since he always lies, he breaks out alter-ego-liar, callahan.
Wisdom outright lied, yes LIED about the additional training chiropractors would get to implement injections and prescribe. Yes, you heard right--wisdom LIED yet again.
The course is a two year master degree course with hospital rounds. http://www.nuhs.edu/academics/college-of-cont...
Just remember this: anytime wisdom says someting, he's lying. I just now, just this very moment, exposed wisdom, yet again, as the liar he is and always has been.
Wisdom

Brooklyn, NY

#5 Dec 30, 2012
Dr. C., you are correct. I quoted the article and then this quack from Illinois claims I "lied". The chiropractic society claims that they would need "24 of training to give injectable medications.

This quack from Illinois is not a very bright fellow.
wisdom is callahan

Buffalo Grove, IL

#6 Dec 30, 2012
Yes, it is pathetic. wisdom IS callahan. A liar by any other name is still a liar. Whenever wisdom loses the argument, which is always since he always lies, he breaks out alter-ego-liar, callahan.Wisdom, the idiot, is not very bright.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Health Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay guys in illinois (Jun '16) 1 hr Ajimnez9165 42
News 1st city to ban smoking inside restaurants, Win... 2 hr cough cough 73
News Trump budget director defends social safety net... 3 hr SirPrize 5
NEW Dirty Ki...K (Sep '16) 4 hr johnfire69 21
News Lawmakers revisiting requiring those on Medicai... 4 hr Red Crosse 143
News Republicans already giving Trump's budget a col... 8 hr Stop and Think 24
Sexual Health 8 hr Uncle STan 1
Nudity at doctor's office (Mar '07) May 19 SissyBareFeet 169
More from around the web