Merck 1st-Quarter Profit Jumps 12 Pct.

Apr 19, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Bucks County Courier Times

Merck & Co. said Thursday its first-quarter profit jumped 12 percent, with the drugmaker crediting higher sales and one-time gains from product divestitures. via Bucks County Courier Times

Comments
1 - 3 of 3 Comments Last updated Feb 8, 2013
raja

Chennai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2007

thanks
Xyrus

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2012

Merck has a line of various drug treatments that may have contributed greatly to their sales, it may be no surprise that their profits will skyrocket by leaps and bounds by the end of the year. As the initial developer and innovator of Fosamax, the first bone loss drug, one can only imagine how the pioneering antiresorptive medication may have impacted the pharmaceutical firm in sales. However, as Merck has been gaining, many patients have also been reported to be experiencing losses in health. Visit http://www.fosamax-lawsuit.net for additional for comprehensive and current information.
Sheila

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

In 2004, the Food and Drug Administration reviewed the safety of bisphosphonates and concluded that osteonecrosis of the jaw could be a risk for the class of drugs as a whole, not just those that are administered intravenously. The agency asked manufacturers to amend drug labels to acknowledge that there have been reports of jawbone death in patients taking the drugs. If you want to know more about bone health and related injuries, visit http://www.fosamaxinjurylawsuitcenter.com/cla... for more information.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••