Bon Jovi star Richie Sambora is kicke...

Bon Jovi star Richie Sambora is kicked out of world tour due to substance abuse issues

There are 4 comments on the Daily Mail story from Apr 6, 2013, titled Bon Jovi star Richie Sambora is kicked out of world tour due to substance abuse issues. In it, Daily Mail reports that:

New information challenges initial reports that the 53-year-old guitarist had quit the band over a financial dispute with lead singer Jon Bon Jovi.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Mail.

Sterkfontein Swartkrans

Richmond, IN

#1 Apr 9, 2013
Who cares. bon jovi has always been a no talent and his wife sounds like a real bitch that is interfering in things she knows nothing about!
Brainiac of Beacon House

Norfolk, VA

#2 May 9, 2013
I would very much like to see Bonjovi lend their support to Beacon House: a day program on Virginia Beach BLVD in Virginia Beach, VA for brain injury survivors!?
victimologyIOIby LL

Pottstown, PA

#3 May 13, 2013
Outstanding! Pity party for a loser frack who can't handle it.
Marin Mayhem

United States

#4 May 14, 2013
Back to the bottle...Mrs. Bongiovi gave JB the verdict.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Health Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Esophagus Spasm - How my mom STOPS her Esophage... (May '12) 51 min Mrs Kent 268
News Pregnancy Symptoms - 12 Very Early Symptoms of ... (Jun '07) 1 hr Veryconcerned_girl 7,171
Gay guys in illinois (Jun '16) 2 hr Hotathelte69 28
Beauoxiwhite Skin Whitening Glutathione. 2 hr Vanessa 1
News Lesbian and bisexual girls more likely than oth... 3 hr Mullahing It Over 4
News It's been banned in many of the world's major c... 9 hr VACCINES AUTISM 1
News Request rubs Ravenna Twp. the wrong way Plan fo... (Sep '07) 12 hr Sal The Barber 56
Nudity at doctor's office (Mar '07) Sun Embarrassebydoctor 153
More from around the web