Grant to Support Hip and Knee Replace...

Grant to Support Hip and Knee Replacement Failure Research

There are 4 comments on the Rehab Management story from Feb 17, 2013, titled Grant to Support Hip and Knee Replacement Failure Research. In it, Rehab Management reports that:

Grant to Support Hip and Knee Replacement Failure Research Grant targets the reported 40,000 knee and hip replacements made yearly.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Rehab Management.

Amber

Kansas City, MO

#1 Feb 23, 2013
This is great news as time will come that there will be no more complications from hip replacement operations. Imagine having to deal with the complications such as inflammation, pain, and metallosis, it will be hard to move around. Check out this helpful site I found, they have thorough information about hip replacement complications. http://businesslawdaily.net/legal-news/rotten...
Keith

Paradise Valley, AZ

#2 Feb 25, 2013
Yes Amber this is indeed a great news. I have read somewhere in depuypinnaclelawsuit. com that there are many people who have experienced hip implant failure. The start of this research on hip replacement failure may give more data on how to prevent it.
Eliza Winestock

San Jose, CA

#3 Feb 25, 2013
Definitely great news!

Hope springs eternal.

I just worry this might come up short and people don't really get anything from the research.
Luz

Brooklyn, NY

#4 Mar 9, 2013
I believe this a great development. Anything that makes medical devices better is always welcome. If this new material is viable, then certainly a lot of patients will benefit. This is especially so after the debacle of metal-on-metal implants such as the DePuy ASR hip systems which has left thousands of people injured. This has led to multiple legal actions with one in Califronia waiting for decision. To learn more about this, you may visit depuyasrhiplawsuit.com .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Health Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Quinlan ISD police rearrest teacher accused of ... (Feb '16) 46 min cracker 2
News Pregnancy Symptoms - 12 Very Early Symptoms of ... (Jun '07) 12 hr Lulu 7,236
News Harbor-UCLA Medical Center cited for safety vio... (Oct '11) 14 hr Human 221
Asbestos Cleanse Discovery Needed 21 hr bluebell 1
News Gay men can now donate blood three months after... 22 hr Darby 4
News Discussing making City Park a smoke freea - 22 hr Richy Rich 38
News Many of key players on Trump health care reform... Sun Hoosier Daddy 1
Nudity at doctor's office (Mar '07) Sat 6yrold 209
More from around the web