AARP: Not backing any presidential candidates

Oct 4, 2012 Full story: CBS 3 Springfield

Little more than a month from Election Day, Republican Mitt Romney is barreling out of the first presidential debate energized by a solid performance.

Full Story

Since: Mar 09

The Left Coast

#1 Oct 4, 2012
Give me a fcking break! AARP is in Obama's back pocket. Pelosi bought them with obamacare. Obama has taught AARP how to look you straight in the eye and lie to you. AARP wants you to forget they sold you donw the river just so they could sell you "supplemental insurance". Seniors are older, not stupid.
3OHA

San Jose, CA

#2 Oct 4, 2012
Nonetheless, AARP immediately scolding Obama for using their name is significant, if for no other reason than rats are intelligent enough to leave a sinking ship.
Tony

Broken Arrow, OK

#4 Oct 4, 2012
Many senior citizens like Nation Public Broadcasting and Romney wants to take it away from them. Seniors must know this before the election. Go to all senior citizen sites like AARP and others and spread the word about Romney. Keep Big Bird and get rid of Romney the Turd.

Since: Mar 09

The Left Coast

#5 Oct 4, 2012
Tony - seriously! Big Bird over Medicare? Big Bird over leaving our children and grand children $17TRILLION in debt? I'm sorry, but you are a fcking idiot.
Occupy this

San Jose, CA

#6 Oct 4, 2012
AARP was in the tank for Obama. Now, they can't separate themselves fast enough.

Who's next? ACORN? SEIU? GOERGE SOROS HIMSELF?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Health Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Science vs. sentiment 12 min Sam 1
CDC experiments on unwitting African American c... 2 hr WyzeCracker 31
Is Juicing good for weight loss? 3 hr trevorbsmith 1
Bill takes aim at NJ beach smokers (Mar '14) 4 hr BillDuckman 10
Man walks 85 miles for Alzheimer's 5 hr Texas GumpNF 2
Esophagus Spasm - How my mom STOPS her Esophage... (May '12) 5 hr Kimberly 124
Dexcom G4 sensors 6 hr jrbrat 1
Pregnancy Symptoms - 12 Very Early Symptoms of ... (Jun '07) Mon britt_91 5,947
•••
Enter and win $5000