Changes in autism diagnosis

Dec 3, 2012 Read more: WTHI-TV Terre Haute

While the number grows, national psychiatrists are working to change the way the disorder is diagnosed.

Read more
Psych Sucks

Winnipeg, Canada

#1 Dec 4, 2012
They describe behaviors and ignore the physical illness that cause them. DUH!!

Since: Jan 07

Location hidden

#2 Dec 4, 2012
And just what do you think the DSM is??? More misinfo, leading people to believe otherwise of the DSM.
And just what physical illness do those with autism have?? If there was physical illness, it wouldn't even be part of the DSM. Hello. Of course it describes behaviors only. Hello.
Vaccines Transgenderism

Winnipeg, Canada

#3 Dec 4, 2012
friend wrote:
And just what do you think the DSM is??? More misinfo, leading people to believe otherwise of the DSM.
And just what physical illness do those with autism have?? If there was physical illness, it wouldn't even be part of the DSM. Hello. Of course it describes behaviors only. Hello.
Hello yourself dufus. Why don't you do some research to find answers to your dumb question?
Blah Blah friend

Winnipeg, Canada

#5 Dec 5, 2012
friend wrote:
I already know the answer. It's obvious you don't and are just posting random nothing, probably just to see how many more of your comments are removed.
OINK OINK, MOO MOO

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Health Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Approval of attention deficit drug for binge-ea... 6 min HumanSpirit 5
Any tips for someone starting CNA training in a... 1 hr national01 1
News Dental Implants & Prosthetics (Implants, Crowns... (Jan '14) 4 hr JackRudolph 15
News Can exercise improve back pain (Aug '13) 5 hr Wgrace 47
News 'Yoga' Your Way to Good Health (Feb '11) 5 hr Wgrace 10
where can one get bromadol (Jun '13) 5 hr Gotime26 27
News The 10 commandments of cancer prevention (May '09) 7 hr Angela K 13
News Pregnancy Symptoms - 12 Very Early Symptoms of ... (Jun '07) 13 hr Bianca 6,259
More from around the web