zoophilia
owenblueray

Asheville, NC

#1 Jul 3, 2011
Zophilia in the U.S. should be leagal. If a person wants an anmal more than a human let them. I thought this was the land of the free!
normalguy

Portland, IN

#2 Jul 4, 2011
lolfurries

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#3 Jul 4, 2011
Why not. :)

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#4 Jul 4, 2011
Owenblueray wrote:
Why not.:)
That was a lie just so you know.
BeagleFucker

Baton Rouge, LA

#5 Jul 15, 2011
Not FURRIES, we're ZOOSEXUALS. We have loving relationships with our mates, just as heterosexual and homosexual partners do. We just find our animal of choice attractive and have no interest in humans.
Hells_Bells

Washington, DC

#6 Jul 19, 2011
I am a God fearing Christian but, when I think of you retards abusing animals, I just wanna kill you all "Reservoir Dogs" style.
BeagleFucker

Baton Rouge, LA

#7 Jul 20, 2011
we don't abuse dogs, bestialists do, zoosexuals don't.

now your inhumane society all you antizoos love so well, is the biggest bunch of abusers in the world. they torture mutilate and kill millions of animals dayly and think they're great for doing it. They all oughtta be took out and shot for the way they treat animals.
Albert

Australia

#8 Aug 13, 2011
ADULTS
1. All adult persons across species are capable of an informed BREEDING.
2. They also know what affection is.
3. Some are polygamous, some are monogamous.
4. DEPENDING on that adult they do or don't obtain sexual morals.
5. If one adult is invited, then they reply with an advance, and then successfully copulate, THAT'S SEX.

MINORS
1. All young persons across species aren't capable of an informed decision (along with many other situations).
2. Some owners have this "motherly" relationship with a canine in their care. So when a consensual adult-human and a consensual adult-canine get it on, owners view the canine still as a innocent child and the other a rapists/paedophile.
phillip

Los Angeles, CA

#9 Feb 28, 2013
i enjoy sex with my cow and my girlfriend loves watching and masturbating,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Health Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News GOP Gov: Brewer Defends Medicaid Expansion: 'We... (Jun '13) 13 hr Obamas Powerful Gun 42
News A winner in GOP plans to repeal Obamacare: tann... 17 hr Dee Dee Dee 2
Esophagus Spasm - How my mom STOPS her Esophage... (May '12) 21 hr care 267
News Houston Bucket List 2017: Rowdies, Birdies and ... 23 hr Mariachis Phartss 1
News Bill would more than triple Nebraska's cigarett... Fri fred 2
News Can exercise improve back pain (Aug '13) Thu ChattChiro 66
eye massager Thu Yube 1
News Pregnancy Symptoms - 12 Very Early Symptoms of ... (Jun '07) Wed Mallen 7,167
More from around the web