Cheap Arcalion online

Cheap Arcalion online

Posted in the Health Forum

Buy Arcalion

UK

#1 Nov 30, 2012
Looking to buy Arcalion online? Visit our store to buy Piracetam and Aracalion as well as other nootropics. https://www.worldpharmacare.net/buy-arcalion-...
Sulbutiamine (brand name: Arcalion) is a synthetic derivative of thiamine (vitamin B1). As a dimer of two modified thiamine molecules, it is a lipophilic compound that crosses the blood–brain barrier more readily than thiamine and increases the levels of thiamine and thiamine phosphate esters in the brain. Sulbutiamine was discovered in Japan in an effort to develop more useful thiamine derivatives since it was hoped that increasing the lipophilicity of thiamine would result in better pharmacokinetic properties.
Although its clinical efficacy is uncertain, it is the only compound used to treat asthenia that is known to selectively target the areas that are involved in the condition. In addition to its use as a treatment for chronic fatigue, sulbutiamine also appears to improve memory, and reduce psycho-behavioural inhibition;. At therapeutic dosages, it has few reported adverse effects, though in one patient with bipolar disorder they had poor attendance for psychotherapy, allegedly due to an addiction to the substance. It is available for over-the-counter sale as a nutritional supplement.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Health Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 5 reasons prescription drug prices keep rising 2 hr Stephany McDowell 2
News Statement from the American College of Medical ... 3 hr Stephany McDowell 1
News Memorable milestone: NMMC Women's Hospital mark... 3 hr Democrats 5
News Science or Snake Oil: is A2 milk better for you... 3 hr Stephany McDowell 1
News Breast cancer patients could be spared chemothe... 3 hr Stephany McDowell 1
News Pregnancy Symptoms - 12 Very Early Symptoms of ... (Jun '07) 6 hr unon 6,910
News I stand outside abortion clinics, but I'm no pr... 8 hr Susanm 18
Nudity at doctor's office (Mar '07) 8 hr Healthy 555 Eddie 96
More from around the web