New judge urges more action against a...

New judge urges more action against alcohol abuse

There are 10 comments on the Australian Broadcasting Corporation story from Jun 11, 2013, titled New judge urges more action against alcohol abuse. In it, Australian Broadcasting Corporation reports that:

During a ceremonial speech at the Supreme Court, Justice Pearce said it was important for the Government, families and individuals to tackle the issue.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Australian Broadcasting Corporation.

operation greylord

Sarasota, FL

#1 Jun 11, 2013
Eric Holder , janet Napolitano , charlie stasi Wells , james clapper and BOOZ ALLEN HAMILTON sold out the USA when they gave to the STERN GANG , Ed Nekritz , Tony Dalsimer , IRGUN and PALMACH all the internet sweeps illegally dragneted and turned over to our puppetmasters at the JDL - AIPAC fifth column and FUSION CENTER goon squads .
FL TAG 436 PZG

Tampa, FL

#2 Jun 12, 2013
operation greylord wrote:
Eric Holder , janet Napolitano , charlie stasi Wells , james clapper and BOOZ ALLEN HAMILTON sold out the USA when they gave to the STERN GANG , Ed Nekritz , Tony Dalsimer , IRGUN and PALMACH all the internet sweeps illegally dragneted and turned over to our puppetmasters at the JDL - AIPAC fifth column and FUSION CENTER goon squads .
..........The FUSION CENTERS are a cash cow for the JDL terror cells and AIPAC wolfpacks.
lavon affair

Bradenton, FL

#3 Jun 21, 2013
operation greylord wrote:
...the neo-con thugs in gustapo cars with fl tags 668 PCK , LXE 904, 617 TIH are on the fusion center dole.
fl tag AFQ B30

Tampa, FL

#4 Jul 17, 2013
lavon affair wrote:
<quoted text>...the neo-con thugs in gustapo cars with fl tags 668 PCK , LXE 904, 617 TIH are on the fusion center dole.
..........Daniel Silva , douglas feith ,bill gertz and other AIPAC ministers of disinformation use GABRIEL ALLON / Jonathan Pollard / Bernie Madoff composites to fool the USA about the JDL - Kaballah takeover of the evil FUSION CENTERS for the rapture wingnutz of the Masada Myth ..........the AIPAC stooges are always the paranoid aggressors , pretending to be victims and needing taxpayer subsidies to continue as our ''ally'', in the poor me drama of endless STASI - Zio-imperialist purges of the BILL OF RIGHTS ..........Less Free , less safe ..........watch out for the AIPAC stooge in the black impala with the illinois tag P72 5472........see BY WAY OF DECEPTION and Goldstone Report and the ATTACK OF THE THEOCRATS.
settler vigilantism

Tampa, FL

#6 Jul 19, 2013
fl tag AFQ B30 wrote:
<quoted text>..........Daniel Silva , douglas feith ,bill gertz and other AIPAC ministers of disinformation use GABRIEL ALLON / Jonathan Pollard / Bernie Madoff composites to fool the USA about the JDL - Kaballah takeover of the evil FUSION CENTERS for the rapture wingnutz of the Masada Myth ..........the AIPAC stooges are always the paranoid aggressors , pretending to be victims and needing taxpayer subsidies to continue as our ''ally'', in the poor me drama of endless STASI - Zio-imperialist purges of the BILL OF RIGHTS ..........Less Free , less safe ..........watch out for the AIPAC stooge in the black impala with the illinois tag P72 5472........see BY WAY OF DECEPTION and Goldstone Report and the ATTACK OF THE THEOCRATS.
..........Palestinians are often targeted by George Zimmerman Dalsimers and Stubi Norman Judas , because they are THE LAW IN THESE PARTS ..........The zimmermans and the other jonathan pollard clones suffer from zio-paranoia syndrome ..........watch out for the ORT 666 fifth column in cars with fl tags M95 9ME , 711 NNW , 668 PCK , LXE 904, IAC 522 , GOAMG , 495 MIU , 243 PIE , 244 PIE , M80 5EU.
GOLDSTONE REPORT

Moorestown, NJ

#7 Jul 21, 2013
settler vigilantism wrote:
<quoted text>..........Palestinians are often targeted by George Zimmerman Dalsimers and Stubi Norman Judas , because they are THE LAW IN THESE PARTS ..........The zimmermans and the other jonathan pollard clones suffer from zio-paranoia syndrome ..........watch out for the ORT 666 fifth column in cars with fl tags M95 9ME , 711 NNW , 668 PCK , LXE 904, IAC 522 , GOAMG , 495 MIU , 243 PIE , 244 PIE , M80 5EU.
..........hELEN tHOMAS , Anat Kamm , norman finklestein , Joel Kovel and Ilan Pappe blew the whistle on the AIPAC fifth column that stole the evil FUSION CENTERS , for its secret payroll , free computers and free GPS devices for the AIPAC , jonathan pollard clones ..........see BY WAY OF DECEPTION....and ABSOLUTE AIPAC POWER by David Limbaugh , David Berkowitz , David Horowitz , Pam Geller and other jonathan pollard clones.
AIPAC Gesstappo

Tampa, FL

#8 Aug 12, 2013
lavon affair wrote:
<quoted text>...the neo-con thugs in gustapo cars with fl tags 668 PCK , LXE 904, 617 TIH are on the fusion center dole.
..........the paranoid zio-imperialists and the Dalsimer machisimo stalking cabals in the JDL clown cars with FL tags 243 PIE , 244 PIE , AFQ B30, BJU A54 , ALL99, 246 PFU , 644 PTL , IAC 522 , M95 9ME , J36 4LI..........imposing their cowardly thought police vigilante paranoid militia Raphanisms and JonPollardisms on real Americans.
FL tag RZR18

Moorestown, NJ

#10 Oct 9, 2013
<quoted text>..........Palestinians are often targeted by George Zimmerman Dalsimers and Stubi Norman Judas , because they are THE LAW IN THESE PARTS ..........The zimmermans and the other jonathan pollard clones suffer from zio-paranoia syndrome ..........watch out for the ORT 666 fifth column in cars with fl tags M95 9ME , 711 NNW , 668 PCK , LXE 904, IAC 522 , GOAMG , 495 MIU , 243 PIE , 244 PIE , M80 5EU.
..........The Stern Gang , IRGUN , Palmach, mIKE mUKASEY Goons , Stanley Cone wolfpacks and the Jonathan Pollard clones of WINEP / JINSA / JDL hate the USA .
lavon affair

Bradenton, FL

#12 May 1, 2014
..........BEWARE OF THE MOSSAD THUG , with hebrew tattoos , in the hit and run RED CORVETTE . fl tag 911TH..........see ZIONIST JACKALS by Trudy Rubin , Pam Geller , EvaBraun Eppig and Leona Helmsley- Moss.
441 PZG

Moorestown, NJ

#15 Dec 15, 2014
ALL LIVES MATTER ..........Reject Jim Inhofe , Baruch Goldstein , Jack Teitel , John Rizzo , Aldrich Ames , Robert Gaffney , Troll Marshak and the zionist fifth column and their subservience to JONATHAN POLLARD and DAVID HALEVY of the JINSA Kosher Nostra ..........see THE ZIONIST JACKALS INSIDE THE FUSION CENTERS by Simon Reeve.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Health Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Harbor-UCLA Medical Center cited for safety vio... (Oct '11) 6 min Investor 152
News California raises smoking age to 21, tightens v... (May '16) 22 min Say What 56
News Ohio Gov. John Kasich: House Republicans could ... 2 hr kuda 11
News Pregnancy Symptoms - 12 Very Early Symptoms of ... (Jun '07) 4 hr Somethinrather123 7,142
News Swedish politician: officials should have sex i... 5 hr andet1987 6
NEW Dirty Ki...K 6 hr Chuckhere 10
Morgellons - What I believe it really is (Oct '12) 7 hr FRED 257
Nudity at doctor's office (Mar '07) 23 hr Keith 149
More from around the web