Smoking in bed leads to Sattahip fire

Smoking in bed leads to Sattahip fire

There are 1 comment on the Pattaya Mail story from Apr 18, 2013, titled Smoking in bed leads to Sattahip fire. In it, Pattaya Mail reports that:

Smoking in bed is being blamed for a fire that destroyed a house in Sattahip's 100-Year Market neighborhood.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Pattaya Mail.

Since: Apr 13

Quezon City, Philippines

#2 Apr 26, 2013
Reason enough not to smoke on bed. Actually a show from National Geographic that tackles about spontaneous human combustion and one case about human combustion is under investigation and you know what the research team had found out, the case is not about human combustion at all but a man was burned because of smoking cigarettes while on bed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Health Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Pregnancy Symptoms - 12 Very Early Symptoms of ... (Jun '07) 2 hr High Hopes 7,018
News Medicare looms over Trump-Ryan alliance 3 hr Taco-smacko 2
News Put down the smokes: New rule prohibits smoking... 6 hr Dr Pendyke 1
News GOP governors don't see 'Obamacare' going away (Oct '14) 8 hr In graveyard no l... 207
News Research findings question effectiveness of ant... 9 hr Mom4 7
News When the next big outbreaks happen, they'll pro... 19 hr friend 2
News Want to live longer? Quit smoking Mon Peter 1
More from around the web