Italian man makes worldwide plea for ...

Italian man makes worldwide plea for best brain cancer treatment

There are 3 comments on the CTV story from Nov 18, 2012, titled Italian man makes worldwide plea for best brain cancer treatment. In it, CTV reports that:

The Italian engineer has posted his medical records online and made an appeal via YouTube in an effort to find the best treatment for the disease, after receiving his diagnosis earlier this year.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CTV.

Terri M

Canmore, Canada

#1 Nov 18, 2012
Hello Salvatore,

There is a physician in Houston, Texas named Dr. Stanley Burzynski of the Burzynski clinic. He specializes in brain tumors. He has been around for quite a while. He has a book out and movie. You can contact their facility, and get more information, and set-up consult too.

This is just another option. Hope this helps.

I too, am battling cancer, mine is ovarian cancer which has metastasized to liver and pelvis. I hope he or someone can help me too with this devastating disease.

All the best, Salvatore.
Loren

Billings, MT

#2 Feb 5, 2013
Doubtful anyone is watching this article/comments, but if they are, tread with extreme caution. Burzynski is a scam, fraud, and will bilk you and your family of your life-savings for so-called treatment that has never been proven to work.
http://scienceblogs.com/...
All the information you need to know about Burzynski and his "natural" treatment that doesn't work. And, he uses chemotherapy, but does not disclose that to his patients unless at the last minute, if at all. Lastly, if your treatment in one of his dubious trials doesn't work, hey, he will treat you with his "personalized gene therapy", which is a concoction of god-knows-what, and certainly not a cure.

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#3 Feb 6, 2013
Loren wrote:
Doubtful anyone is watching this article/comments, but if they are, tread with extreme caution. Burzynski is a scam, fraud, and will bilk you and your family of your life-savings for so-called treatment that has never been proven to work.
http://scienceblogs.com/...
All the information you need to know about Burzynski and his "natural" treatment that doesn't work. And, he uses chemotherapy, but does not disclose that to his patients unless at the last minute, if at all. Lastly, if your treatment in one of his dubious trials doesn't work, hey, he will treat you with his "personalized gene therapy", which is a concoction of god-knows-what, and certainly not a cure.
actually people may read but not respond.
good post and good advice..

but i have to say im amazed anyone would even take any advice from a place such as this, i mean i understand this italian man is looking for his last hope, but he shouldnt be looking for it on the internet.

even so i wish him well and good luck...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Health Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ask the Pediatrician (Jun '07) 3 hr Cal 4
Morgellons - What I believe it really is (Oct '12) 8 hr Angelica 348
News What Lesbians Needs To Know About Safe Sex 9 hr Newt G s Next Wife 1
News California Experiences Hepatitis A Outbreak 15 hr Solarman 1
News 'Think of the kitties': Smokers give cats cancer Thu Pete 1
News Undocumented Workers Contribute Billions to SSI... Thu MOgvindatpinebox 80
News What to Do if You Get Scabies Wed sdcsteve 3
watching wife get pregnant by another man (Jan '17) Nov 22 Abullinconnecticut 25
More from around the web