Steps for keeping compulsive shopping...

Steps for keeping compulsive shopping in check

There are 1 comment on the The San Diego Union-Tribune story from Jan 28, 2013, titled Steps for keeping compulsive shopping in check. In it, The San Diego Union-Tribune reports that:

People with a shopping addiction often say that spending time participating in the act of shopping allows for a disconnect from problems and the reality of life.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The San Diego Union-Tribune.

Emma

Santa Barbara, CA

#1 Jan 29, 2013
This is such an interesting topic! I definitely have some compulsive shopping issues myself but I never realized how many people share that with me. I recently read another blog that had some really valuable information on compulsive behaviors http://www.psychalive.org/2012/12/compulsive-... , I highly recommend it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Health Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Young, gay and male: Suicide survey spotlights ... 5 min NE Jade 6
News Undocumented, uninsured 34 min Cat74 12
News Is single-payer healthcare dead in the U.S., or... 3 hr John Galt 205
News Budget, then can go home, legislators say 4 hr Ledge Losers 1
News Over 50 and Looking for Love? New Dating Site f... (Dec '12) 4 hr Benson 43
News Texting may cause neck and spine injury (Nov '14) 8 hr Insert Name Here 116
News How to File A Complaint About DIRECTV (Jul '08) 13 hr Bsjordan 247
Nudity at doctor's office (Mar '07) Apr 25 dave216 80
More from around the web