Many 'Straight' Men Have Gay Sex

Nearly 10% of Self-Proclaimed 'Straight' Men Only Have Sex With Men Sept. 18, 2006 -- Nearly one in 10 men who say they're straight have sex only with other men, a New York City survey finds. Read more

“YESHUA IS LORD”

Since: Apr 07

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#1407 May 3, 2008
RainbowWarrior wrote:
I have known of many married (so called)straight men that will seek out sex with guys in bookstores, rest areas etc. They are not looking for a gay relationship, they just enjoy the sex, and/or the sexual bonding with another man. They will lie and deny ANY accusations of being "gay" if found out. I had a tryst with a "straight" man one time that lasted about 4 months.It was to be a "friend with benefits" sort of thing.He was very attractive, and great in bed, so I went along for awhile. But there was to be NO on the mouth kissing, NO cuddling, or any form of intimacy once the "act" was over. The guilt was too much for him at times, but the hot 30 minutes we had in bed made him keep begging for more. I was never to call him, only e-mail to set up a "date".I really enjoyed his company, and started having deeper feelings for him,(another no-no) so after awhile I felt like a tramp, and started to feel like "the other woman", so I got out of it.
Those types of 'relationships' are what I call..'the illusion that causes confusion'.
Betts

Australia

#1408 May 4, 2008
Tony17 wrote:
<quoted text>Oh yeah! Where, which country? And where did I put that darn ATM card, LOL?
There's a country in southeast asia & many straight guys out there who go for sex with gays just for cash for as low as AUD$5.00 & you can score for a good nice looking bloke.
If you want FREE sex with straigth men go to Saudi Arabia were men are supressed to have sex freely like in western countries. They have to buy a woman to marry & if you can't afford bad luck. Straight guys you meet just any where. You can always see arabs making eye contact just anywhere and sex can be arrange ASAP. Literally ASAP. They are that hot. Arabs can be arrested for having sex with women yet even police will force non-arab men to have sex with them. Women will be stoned to death if they have sex with men other than their husband. That's why when going around in malls or just meeting a stranger walking in the street & try to do some eye contact with you it means only one thing he wants you to suck his dick or fuck your ass.
Now for people living in coutnries where sex are liberately practiced it's quite difficult for you to understand situations that I've mentioned. Sometimes we need to open our eyes that there are straight men out there wants to have sex with gays.
Mr Benz

Sainte-adèle, Canada

#1409 May 4, 2008
I totally agree with tampa Bob. Sexuality is not black and white. I tend not to describe myself as bi because most people think that means im gay but just havnt come to terms with it. The truth is my interest in men is more of a fetish. I really admire a nice penis and love to suck one occasionally but i could never kiss a man, my heart and soul loves women.
Gay guy

United States

#1410 May 4, 2008
Mr Benz wrote:
I totally agree with tampa Bob. Sexuality is not black and white. I tend not to describe myself as bi because most people think that means im gay but just havnt come to terms with it. The truth is my interest in men is more of a fetish. I really admire a nice penis and love to suck one occasionally but i could never kiss a man, my heart and soul loves women.
I think you answered a question I have.This straight guy has sex with me,has girlfreind.His idea to do me analy,did it twice to date,he got totally naked for me,at my insistance,gave a full body massage,did a handjob,shoots his load.He denies me to do him orally,yet he offered to do me orally twice,he wants no kissing or cuddling.This I could'nt understand.To me,once a guy does anal to another guy,the other sex acts are easier,less objectionable.Yet he denies these simpler acts,especially hugging.One time he gave me a quick hug when I asked for it.Like that was more difficult than the sex we had before hand.The second tme,he knew I was upset with him,and he gave a quick hug on his own!Once heavy sex is performed,how could it be so difficult to hug afterwards?The sex is great,but the emotional involment is very poor.You have shed some light on this.Thanks.

“YESHUA IS LORD”

Since: Apr 07

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#1411 May 4, 2008
Betts wrote:
<quoted text>
There's a country in southeast asia & many straight guys out there who go for sex with gays just for cash for as low as AUD$5.00 & you can score for a good nice looking bloke.
If you want FREE sex with straigth men go to Saudi Arabia were men are supressed to have sex freely like in western countries. They have to buy a woman to marry & if you can't afford bad luck. Straight guys you meet just any where. You can always see arabs making eye contact just anywhere and sex can be arrange ASAP. Literally ASAP. They are that hot. Arabs can be arrested for having sex with women yet even police will force non-arab men to have sex with them. Women will be stoned to death if they have sex with men other than their husband. That's why when going around in malls or just meeting a stranger walking in the street & try to do some eye contact with you it means only one thing he wants you to suck his dick or fuck your ass.
Now for people living in coutnries where sex are liberately practiced it's quite difficult for you to understand situations that I've mentioned. Sometimes we need to open our eyes that there are straight men out there wants to have sex with gays.
Are you kidding me? Is this for real? How did you come to know this info? So those men in Saudia Arabia are on the DOWN LOW?
Betts

Australia

#1412 May 5, 2008
Tony17 wrote:
<quoted text>Are you kidding me? Is this for real? How did you come to know this info? So those men in Saudia Arabia are on the DOWN LOW?
What you need to do to find answers to your curiousity or to seek proof to disprove me is to take the next flight to Riyahd, Jeddah or any arab countries for that matter. I'm pretty sure you'll get the best erotic answers in your life. In Saudi, it's easy to have a m2m rather than engage in hetro sex. Trust me
Bobby

United States

#1413 May 7, 2008
Mr Benz wrote:
I totally agree with tampa Bob. Sexuality is not black and white. I tend not to describe myself as bi because most people think that means im gay but just havnt come to terms with it. The truth is my interest in men is more of a fetish. I really admire a nice penis and love to suck one occasionally but i could never kiss a man, my heart and soul loves women.
One day you will run across the right guy and you will want to hug, hold and make out with him.
blackhawk

AOL

#1414 May 7, 2008
I am definately bi....but my wife doesn't know...she suspects, but anyways as far as straight men having "gay sex", yes they most definately do. Growing up I had a strong curiosity about what it would be like to suck off a guy, and finally acted on it with a long time friend. He let me suck his c@ck, well over time this grew from just him to several guys, who would let me blow them. All of these guys are now married, some with children, but whenever I go home to visit and run into them, they want me to suck them off. I usually do,because I love the feel of a hard c@ck in my mouth and feeling a guy shoot his load down my throat. Plus they have told me I definately am really good a t sucking cock, but none of them has ever wanted to do anal with me, which is ok, I'm not crazy about anal, I just enjoy giving blow jobs. Mostly though I will only suck off guys I know, but this past weekend I was home and in a mens room and there was a gentleman at the urinal next to me, well I HAD to seek a peek and lo and behold this guy was hung. He caught me looking at his cock and asked me if I liked what I saw, and I said I'd like to see how big he was when he was hard. Well he started rubbing his cock and getting it hard, so I said come on and went into the last stall and he followed me in, took down his pants and stood in front of me. Well I gave him one of the best bjs I have ever given. He was huge! and when he shot his load it was all I could do to swallow it all.
Now I have another guy on my "to do list" when I go home. I love my wife and the sex is great, shes beautiful, I have the best of both worlds. Now if I could only start a "to do list" here in sw fla.....

“Live for today”

Since: Apr 08

Boston

#1415 May 7, 2008
blackhawk wrote:
I am definately bi....but my wife doesn't know...she suspects, but anyways as far as straight men having "gay sex", yes they most definately do. Growing up I had a strong curiosity about what it would be like to suck off a guy, and finally acted on it with a long time friend. He let me suck his c@ck, well over time this grew from just him to several guys, who would let me blow them. All of these guys are now married, some with children, but whenever I go home to visit and run into them, they want me to suck them off. I usually do,because I love the feel of a hard c@ck in my mouth and feeling a guy shoot his load down my throat. Plus they have told me I definately am really good a t sucking cock, but none of them has ever wanted to do anal with me, which is ok, I'm not crazy about anal, I just enjoy giving blow jobs. Mostly though I will only suck off guys I know, but this past weekend I was home and in a mens room and there was a gentleman at the urinal next to me, well I HAD to seek a peek and lo and behold this guy was hung. He caught me looking at his cock and asked me if I liked what I saw, and I said I'd like to see how big he was when he was hard. Well he started rubbing his cock and getting it hard, so I said come on and went into the last stall and he followed me in, took down his pants and stood in front of me. Well I gave him one of the best bjs I have ever given. He was huge! and when he shot his load it was all I could do to swallow it all.
Now I have another guy on my "to do list" when I go home. I love my wife and the sex is great, shes beautiful, I have the best of both worlds. Now if I could only start a "to do list" here in sw fla.....
Damn...that story my me hard!
Bobby

United States

#1416 May 7, 2008
I got pass around sexually with a group of boys in school like a good joint when I was younger.
Great Feeling

Atlanta, GA

#1417 May 7, 2008
The only time I might engage in "gay sex" is when me and another guy is doing a girl. I could see in the heat of passion that I might start rubbing his coxk and balls. I'm not sure of a BJ but I wouldn't rule it out. This would all go on while pleasuring the girl. No anal for me with him.

“Live for today”

Since: Apr 08

Boston

#1418 May 7, 2008
Great Feeling wrote:
The only time I might engage in "gay sex" is when me and another guy is doing a girl. I could see in the heat of passion that I might start rubbing his coxk and balls. I'm not sure of a BJ but I wouldn't rule it out. This would all go on while pleasuring the girl. No anal for me with him.
I can see that happening....
dysha

AOL

#1419 May 7, 2008
it's a matter of what the heart wants, the heart says if you want to be with men or women for good. how can your be for real about both.
dysha

AOL

#1420 May 7, 2008
otto13 wrote:
<quoted text>
Damn...that story my me hard!
are your really serious or what that is shocking straight guys want you to suck them off. that is crazy.

“YESHUA IS LORD”

Since: Apr 07

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#1421 May 7, 2008
Betts wrote:
<quoted text>
What you need to do to find answers to your curiousity or to seek proof to disprove me is to take the next flight to Riyahd, Jeddah or any arab countries for that matter. I'm pretty sure you'll get the best erotic answers in your life. In Saudi, it's easy to have a m2m rather than engage in hetro sex. Trust me
I've been to Dubai a couple times and I've been to Egypt also. But I didn't witness any evidence of what you stated about those men. Not that I was or am looking to find out as I am in a committed relationship with a man that I love very much. But I was shocked at your statement.

“YESHUA IS LORD”

Since: Apr 07

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#1422 May 7, 2008
FYI Folks. Any, and I DO MEAN ...ANY... straight guy that would allow another guy to do anything sexually to him...IS NOT TOTALLY STRAIGHT.

“I shall not be moved!!!”

Since: Mar 08

Place where few are sober

#1423 May 7, 2008
blackhawk wrote:
I am definately bi....but my wife doesn't know...she suspects, but anyways as far as straight men having "gay sex", yes they most definately do. Growing up I had a strong curiosity about what it would be like to suck off a guy, and finally acted on it with a long time friend. He let me suck his c@ck, well over time this grew from just him to several guys, who would let me blow them. All of these guys are now married, some with children, but whenever I go home to visit and run into them, they want me to suck them off. I usually do,because I love the feel of a hard c@ck in my mouth and feeling a guy shoot his load down my throat. Plus they have told me I definately am really good a t sucking cock, but none of them has ever wanted to do anal with me, which is ok, I'm not crazy about anal, I just enjoy giving blow jobs. Mostly though I will only suck off guys I know, but this past weekend I was home and in a mens room and there was a gentleman at the urinal next to me, well I HAD to seek a peek and lo and behold this guy was hung. He caught me looking at his cock and asked me if I liked what I saw, and I said I'd like to see how big he was when he was hard. Well he started rubbing his cock and getting it hard, so I said come on and went into the last stall and he followed me in, took down his pants and stood in front of me. Well I gave him one of the best bjs I have ever given. He was huge! and when he shot his load it was all I could do to swallow it all.
Now I have another guy on my "to do list" when I go home. I love my wife and the sex is great, shes beautiful, I have the best of both worlds. Now if I could only start a "to do list" here in sw fla.....
I pray to Jesus frequently that I never date or even meet a man like you, for that matter.

“I shall not be moved!!!”

Since: Mar 08

Place where few are sober

#1424 May 7, 2008
ANY MALE THAT MESSES WITH ANOTHER MALE SEXUALLY WHETHER IT BE SUCKING IT TAKING IT IN THE @SS, KISSING HIM ON THE LIPS, STICKING YA POLE IN HIS ASS, GROPING AND TOUCHING INAPPROPIATELY YOU ARE NOT STRAIGHT.END OF STORY!!!What's this world coming to??????????Ur not somewhat straight, partially straight, mostly straight none of the above.A homesexual is a male that deals sexually with men.If u sleeping with men and got women in your life u date have the decency to tell her and if she leaves she leaves.it will probably save her life.There is no room for being so selfish and evil, to not be open to the ones u supposedly love, for fear u will be judged or she will leave you.She has every right to leave.Good grief.

“YESHUA IS LORD”

Since: Apr 07

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#1425 May 8, 2008
butterflye25 wrote:
ANY MALE THAT MESSES WITH ANOTHER MALE SEXUALLY WHETHER IT BE SUCKING IT TAKING IT IN THE @SS, KISSING HIM ON THE LIPS, STICKING YA POLE IN HIS ASS, GROPING AND TOUCHING INAPPROPIATELY YOU ARE NOT STRAIGHT.END OF STORY!!!What's this world coming to??????????Ur not somewhat straight, partially straight, mostly straight none of the above.A homesexual is a male that deals sexually with men.If u sleeping with men and got women in your life u date have the decency to tell her and if she leaves she leaves.it will probably save her life.There is no room for being so selfish and evil, to not be open to the ones u supposedly love, for fear u will be judged or she will leave you.She has every right to leave.Good grief.
LMAO,LMAO. Calm down sweetheart. Exhale!

“I shall not be moved!!!”

Since: Mar 08

Place where few are sober

#1426 May 10, 2008
Tony17 wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO,LMAO. Calm down sweetheart. Exhale!
Wheeeww! Ok, I followed ur advice.That's better.Lol.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Health Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Study: Coffee drinkers may lower risk of endome... (Nov '11) 50 min Chanal 3
Indian and Black mixed babies what would they l... (Aug '09) 1 hr Sarah MeiMei 29
News Sex In Old Age Is More Important Than You Thought 1 hr Glynda 83
News Cialis Real Life Stories (Jul '09) 2 hr Rivy 34
CO2 Alzheimer's Link (Aug '12) 3 hr Dukes of Duke 118
News Pelosi irks some allies with bipartisan bill 4 hr Slamabambam 2
News Colorado sees uptick in teenagers reporting sig... 4 hr hunter 1
News Pregnancy Symptoms - 12 Very Early Symptoms of ... (Jun '07) 14 hr Kate 6,220
More from around the web