Many 'Straight' Men Have Gay Sex

Many 'Straight' Men Have Gay Sex

There are 4403 comments on the WebMD Health News story from Sep 18, 2006, titled Many 'Straight' Men Have Gay Sex. In it, WebMD Health News reports that:

Nearly 10% of Self-Proclaimed 'Straight' Men Only Have Sex With Men Sept. 18, 2006 -- Nearly one in 10 men who say they're straight have sex only with other men, a New York City survey finds.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WebMD Health News.

Darren

Swindon, UK

#4814 May 30, 2012
StraightAsARainbow wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL I don't know either! I don't think it's kissing or mutual masturbation though. Probably anything with "penetration" is the "line" that separates virgin from non-virgin.
Count me as a virgin gay boy by that definition. I've never had "actual" sex yet. Just cuddling and making out and wanking with another gay boy. The idea of anal sex totally grosses me out. But oral sex sounds like it would feel awesome. Someday, when I'm ready for that.
Yeah, losing your virginity for guys is when you take it up the ass. For women they can only lose their virginity with their pussy, however the great thing with guys is that you can lose your virginity to a women when you sleep with them and then also lose your virginity to a guy when you take it up the ass.
idiots

Irvine, UK

#4816 May 31, 2012
sex is sex flesh it flesh get over it
Christian Peperr

Saint Louis, MO

#4817 Jun 16, 2012
I have been depressed about sexual repression most of my life because I grew up in the Midwest in a fundamentalist Christian environment.

One excellent solution available to men who are surrounded by prude, repressive women is to experiment with homosexuality. Gay men can usually satisfy a “straight” male much better than a woman who is obsessed about staying “morally pure.”

Ironically, it is the repressive churches that are causing the women to be prude and encouraging men like me to have gay sex.

Since: Jun 11

Seattle, WA

#4818 Jul 1, 2012
CaliforniaKid wrote:
What is considered losing your virginity if you are gay? I know typical man to women intercourse is one way, but for gay boys what is it that counts?
I would love to have a c**k in my ass massaging my prostate. I've been using a 5 inch soft dildo and it feels really good. I posted a picture on Craigs List and got a reply from an Asian guy with a 5" dick who wants to stick it in me. It would be perfect and I would get together with him but don't want to cheat on my wife. A dilema.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Coco Collen

United States

#4819 Jul 13, 2012
Jst ned an straigt man i dnt care or i dnt mynd his race im jst blck guy sexy 4rm free state @ harrismth so u cn fynd me @mxt nd ma mxt ids r overleaf or 07102777219m/u cn col me @0789378501 ur lv
Makhado martin

United States

#4820 Jul 15, 2012
Am 16 yearz old ad am a gay ad i have sex with straight man's all de time is it wrong?
Hubby

United States

#4821 Jul 22, 2012
Im gay n i wld lv to hv sex wit a married man hala me *0760428559* guateng only im a virgin
Hubby

United States

#4822 Jul 22, 2012
I want a married man to hv me *0760428559* n be ma hero
Unregistered

Ocala, FL

#4823 Jul 22, 2012
Matt wrote:
I like sex with men but only want to spend my life married to a woman. Nuff said
THAT is the reason that so many heterosexuals end up with HIV/AIDS. They both claim to be straight, so statistics show higher numbers for HIV infection rates among straight people, when in fact it was spread to them by one partner who strayed and was desperate enough to settle for a BJ from some indiscriminate and equally desperate c0cksucker.
steve

Belzoni, MS

#4824 Jul 30, 2012
love to try it never had it!

Since: Jun 11

Seattle, WA

#4825 Jul 30, 2012
Unregistered wrote:
<quoted text>
THAT is the reason that so many heterosexuals end up with HIV/AIDS. They both claim to be straight, so statistics show higher numbers for HIV infection rates among straight people, when in fact it was spread to them by one partner who strayed and was desperate enough to settle for a BJ from some indiscriminate and equally desperate c0cksucker.
Actually, not much hiv is spread through oral sex, just ignorance from a guy like this who probably would love to have his c*ck sucked by another man.
jizzlover82

United States

#4826 Aug 12, 2012
Alan R McGillvray wrote:
Sex is sex , sometimes a person (man or woman) wants to have sex, and only partner available is somone of the same sex who may also have the same desires. So relax, there's nothing wrong with it, it feel good, no pressure, just do what feels good to you and do it to them. No matter man or woman.
"Sometimes you feel like a nut, sometimes you don't."
Sex with a man and woman is both awesome and fulfilling
BIGshooter

Chardon, OH

#4827 Aug 22, 2012
Okay guys...to ALL you Str8 men who say you WANT this..I once again have a hot buddy from my gym who now moved out of State who emailed me last wk. to say he wanted me to jack him off etc. every time we hit the steam room! I about shit cause I SO wanted the same! We are both built smooth/buff..and we'd both reach down to stroke it now/then real fast..but again, PLEASE guys..it's up to YOU, the str8/curious one to take US Bi/Curious guys up on our hints back to you okay? This is the 2nd HOT guy I've missed out on cause you guys will not follow through! It is not up to me to run around hitting on str8 guys to see if one might want to have fun okay? But it IS up to YOU after your many hints etc. to then take MY hints back to you seriously and ACT! It is SO damn frustrating, and I've not done anything with a guy in over 10 yrs. now all because of the b/s games!
Brian

New York, NY

#4828 Aug 22, 2012
Just because you hooked up with a guy one time does not make you gay. In my case, it was a combination of alcohol and being really really horned up. I had a gay roommate in College who was a great guy. He acted as straight as any guy I knew, and was often my “wingman” as he attracted women like flies. He got me laid dozens of times. Even though he could have hooked up with other guys whenever he wanted, he was not into NSA sex, and had less of a sex life than I did. I did however hear him having sex once, and he was really giving it to the dude, and it was kinda hot to listen to him moan and beg for it. He never hit on me, and one time I asked him why, and he told me that he had no desire for straight guys at all. (Apparently a lot of straight guys freak out after its over when they figure out what they did, and he had sworn off the straight / curious boys of the world.) Anyway, I was hooking up with this girl in the apt one night, and things were going well, we were naked, had some oral, and ready for the deed, when she got upset about something and left. I threw on my shorts, and went to the living room, and drank some beers with Ken, bemoaning my fate. Well one thing led to another, and we were naked on my bed, and I was grinding it into his tight stomach. He rolled me over and did oral on me (best of my life btw), then put a condom on me, lubed it up, and then straddled it. My first anal. I blew my load, and he masturbated with my spent member in him until he orgasmed onto my chest (didn’t particularly care for that). Gotta say it was better than doing myself, but not as good as a girl. Anyway, had no regrets, and never happened again.
BIGshooter

Chardon, OH

#4830 Aug 22, 2012
DAMN! hot and WHEN am I gonna be in NYC next? lolol
One fun time you had buddy...I cannot imagine and look forward to MY next time. Hey..how come 'never happened again?' you mean with HIM? lol or with any man? ;)
Brian

New York, NY

#4831 Aug 23, 2012
BIGshooter wrote:
DAMN! hot and WHEN am I gonna be in NYC next? lolol
One fun time you had buddy...I cannot imagine and look forward to MY next time. Hey..how come 'never happened again?' you mean with HIM? lol or with any man? ;)
Honestly, never happened again because of two reasons. 1. I dont find myself sexually attracted to guys, and 2. havent been in a situation where the opportunity offered it. Dont think it would have ever happened the first time, if not for the buzz, and the need to get off that night.
nike peter

Nottingham, UK

#4833 Aug 31, 2012
I had sex with my mate last night (who is a guy) and i know i prefere men to women. He was really enjoying it and would say lets carry on. The next morning he wakes me up by touching me (if you know what i mean) and he put my hand to touch him (if you know what i mean) then made plans to do it again. Then about an hour later he said he does want to do it again. Then he flerts with me nakid and then says he is straight. Why is this. We are both 14 and a half. And we are good mates!
SILKPANTIES

Monroe, LA

#4834 Sep 17, 2012
ADISCRETEBJINHUMBLTTX.
Alan

UK

#4835 Sep 17, 2012
Read through alot of the posts and i can relate to alot of them. Im a 41 married man and until 3 month ago had never been with another man. I met a lad on a works meeting he sat next to me in the meeting and even a str8 male like me can have a gaydar i picked up pretty quick he was gay. That night at the hotel we had our meal together- along with 4 other work colleagues, we had a few in the bar and then he invites me up to his room. I accept knowing what could happen, i know now i wanted it to happen. We did everything kissed, played with eachother, sucked eachother and had anal sex. The best part of it all for me was feeling him unload up my bum id love to feel that again. I havnt heard from him since and the night i got home i fkd my wife just to prove to myself i was still str8. But id do it again.
Rex

Atlanta, GA

#4836 Sep 17, 2012
I've sucked the dicks of 4 guys, but I've also had oral and vaginal sex with 4 girls. And yeah, I'd consider myself to be mostly "straight". I'm sure there are many that would disagree but I know my own internal thoughts and I'm comfortable with them. I just never wanted to limit myself, since you only have one life. You have to live it.
Join Free

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Health Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Local Bars Might Sue the State Over Smoking Patios 25 min B Serious 3
News Medicare looms over Trump-Ryan alliance 45 min USA 7
News Pregnancy Symptoms - 12 Very Early Symptoms of ... (Jun '07) 2 hr Sierrabree 7,019
News Study: 'Obamacare' repeal-only would make 30M u... 2 hr Just Think 15
News Myriad Genetics Announces an Assay that Identif... 2 hr Purplemouse2 3
News GOP governors don't see 'Obamacare' going away (Oct '14) 15 hr Moaner1296 208
News Oral Herpes (HSV-1) and Genital Herpes (HSV-2):... (Jun '14) 15 hr Mulin 11
More from around the web