Many 'Straight' Men Have Gay Sex

Full story: WebMD Health News

Nearly 10% of Self-Proclaimed 'Straight' Men Only Have Sex With Men Sept. 18, 2006 -- Nearly one in 10 men who say they're straight have sex only with other men, a New York City survey finds.
Comments
4,001 - 4,020 of 4,342 Comments Last updated Nov 25, 2013
Nick

Montgomery, AL

#4646 Sep 1, 2011
I have, I want to s*uck a mans c8ck and I met a gay guy who help me fullfill my desire, and I enjoyed it very much too.
uncomom

Harrogate, TN

#4647 Sep 1, 2011
If a man has sex with a man...they are both gay, unless of course one is a rape victim.

“Gay Pride”

Since: Nov 10

Homewood

#4648 Sep 6, 2011
uncomom wrote:
If a man has sex with a man...they are both gay, unless of course one is a rape victim.
Incorrect!! There is other factors like bisexuality & bi-curious. All you all see is the little picture, take a step back and realize the Gay scene. In the scene there is four categories: The Homosexuals, The Bisexuals, The "Bi-Curious" , & the Trade. I'm sure you know what all of them are except the last one. Let me explain! A trade is a straight acting or straight male who haves sex with a man for pleasure not for love. The thing you are skipping is the fact that Love & feelings is involved. As long as this "Straight man" haves no attracting feeling than he is straight! We are humans our body react to any thing thats will get us off. Feelings are are connected to our sexual parts. Me , Myself believe no one in this world is straight or gay, EVERYONE IS BISEXUAL #DEEPCONVO
tell.me

Australia

#4649 Sep 6, 2011
Ok guys gals I have one question if men and women were gay then would we exist also if we were bisexual then going from one hole to another then back ro the original hole then deciding to go to another hole most of the human race would of died cause the amount of sickness s would have ended the human race

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#4650 Sep 7, 2011
No straight man is having sex with another man. You are just attempting to justify pitiful behavior
sentrie wrote:
<quoted text>
Incorrect!! There is other factors like bisexuality & bi-curious. All you all see is the little picture, take a step back and realize the Gay scene. In the scene there is four categories: The Homosexuals, The Bisexuals, The "Bi-Curious" , & the Trade. I'm sure you know what all of them are except the last one. Let me explain! A trade is a straight acting or straight male who haves sex with a man for pleasure not for love. The thing you are skipping is the fact that Love & feelings is involved. As long as this "Straight man" haves no attracting feeling than he is straight! We are humans our body react to any thing thats will get us off. Feelings are are connected to our sexual parts. Me , Myself believe no one in this world is straight or gay, EVERYONE IS BISEXUAL #DEEPCONVO

“Gay Pride”

Homewood

#4652 Sep 8, 2011
Honest AbeL wrote:
No straight man is having sex with another man. You are just attempting to justify pitiful behavior
<quoted text>
No, just simply showing and proving my facts! Straight men will do anything for a "nut" unless he has a Phobia. A humans a human, Animals often have sex with the same gender! It Can't be helped

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#4653 Sep 9, 2011
You are showing zero facts. Straight men will not do anything for a "nut" unless they have no morals or self respect
sentrie wrote:
<quoted text>
No, just simply showing and proving my facts! Straight men will do anything for a "nut" unless he has a Phobia. A humans a human, Animals often have sex with the same gender! It Can't be helped

“The Truth Can Hurt:”

Since: Jul 11

Central Florida

#4654 Sep 9, 2011
Johann wrote:
It seems to me that we are all just sexual beings, why do we need any further definition than that.
I don't gender matters in adult sexual relations, I think the important thing is to either enjoy the casual encounters or the relationship, depending on what the individual wants. My only thought is if men are stepping out on their wives in secret, then that could cause problems. If a man and his wife have an open marriage, cool, less problems.
Sex is just sex regardless whether its with the same or opposite sex or both at once. Infinite variety is possible and desirable for some. As long as it is only CONSENTING ADULTS THAT ARE INVOLVED.
I totally agree ! I used to tell my counseling clients that we are all human sexual beings , being sexual with whomever we are sexually attracted to as we go thru life .... as long as it is with ONE partner at a time.

Remember what Xavier Hollander said .. "Variety is the Spice of Life ..."
Join Free
MAX

Europe

#4655 Sep 10, 2011
Honest AbeL wrote:
You are showing zero facts. Straight men will not do anything for a "nut" unless they have no morals or self respect
<quoted text>
Really??Can you explain what happens in the millitary,boarding schools and in prison?
Robbie

Gainesville, FL

#4656 Sep 10, 2011
I think sexuality is a SPECTRUM. While most people identify at one end or the other (hetero or homo), many people fall anywhere along the spectrum, and maybe it changes at certain points in a lifetime.

Perhaps most people are somewhere in between, at least during childhood and into early adulthood, until they discover who they really are and what they really like.

“Gay Pride”

Homewood

#4657 Sep 12, 2011
Honest AbeL wrote:
<quoted text>
EXACTLY NOT EVERY ONE HAVES MORAL RESPECT BUT IT DOESN'T CHANGE THEIR SEXUALITY... THIS CAN BE ARGUED FOR EVER BUT IT STANDS AS A OPINION AS A GAY MALE THAT HAVES SEX AND TALKS TO STR8 ME ABOUT IT I'M SURE I KNOW WHAT I'M TALKING ABOuT!=) GUD DAY!
Anne

Europe

#4660 Sep 15, 2011
Yes i agree that many man have sexual relation with the other mens my be gay or straigh becouse now days even straight can not be trusted it mybe for money or they want to experience how dose it feel during the process becose the one who did it say anal sex is much sweet than the normal sex becoz anus i alittle bit warmer

“Gay Pride”

Homewood

#4661 Sep 16, 2011
Anne wrote:
Yes i agree that many man have sexual relation with the other mens my be gay or straigh becouse now days even straight can not be trusted it mybe for money or they want to experience how dose it feel during the process becose the one who did it say anal sex is much sweet than the normal sex becoz anus i alittle bit warmer
-----> exactly my point! it doesn't change their sexuality until they start to experience feelings about the person who is helping them "get off" at the moment. And yes it does feel better, its warmer, tighter, at times it can be wetter( just have to know how to clean yourself properly), and you can go way deeper into a anus than you can with a vagina. There is more factors than what the eye can see and the ear can hear.#understanding concepts are always logical
Str8

Washington, DC

#4663 Sep 16, 2011
sentrie wrote:
<quoted text>
EXACTLY NOT EVERY ONE HAVES MORAL RESPECT BUT IT DOESN'T CHANGE THEIR SEXUALITY... THIS CAN BE ARGUED FOR EVER BUT IT STANDS AS A OPINION AS A GAY MALE THAT HAVES SEX AND TALKS TO STR8 ME ABOUT IT I'M SURE I KNOW WHAT I'M TALKING ABOuT!=) GUD DAY!
Your are lucky to be gay. Wish I was.
stroker

Cambridge, MA

#4664 Sep 16, 2011
lets stroke it
AdamCO

Littleton, CO

#4665 Sep 21, 2011
I think the less hetero your sexuality is, the more wrong it is. Promiscuity has nothing to do with someone's orientation, but if someone is gay/lesbian/bi then that adds a whole new layer of immorality to it.

I'm sorry but what makes u think its harmless to have there be non-heterosexuality? There are actual FACTS out there that make homosexuality and bisexuality wrong, u can only defend that kind of stuff with opinion.

By not being straight or even considering unstraight thoughts, you are killing the procreation cycle and indirectly you are practically murdering unborn humans by lowering their chance of being born. And ya sorry to say it, but being either homo is bi is truely wrong and sinful for more than just promiscious reasons- Along with all those reasons you are basically murderers to newborns.

“The Cool Side of The Pillow”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#4666 Sep 21, 2011
Just An Observer wrote:
O.K., maybe I'm missing something here. How can a person be straight, and be having sex with another person of the same sex????? You've lost me! Either you're straight, or you're not. 10% of these "straight" men are not really telling the truth, or trying to tweek the stigma!
BINGO! I totally agree. If you shoot somebody and they die then you're a murderer. You can't be sort of a murderer because you don't really do it all the time.....only on the weekends. If at any point in your life some dude's ball sack is slapping you in the chin then you're gay. Also, if your friend happens to slip and his penis accidentally slams in your ass then you're gay too. Like being a virgin. Just takes one time! Talk amoungst yourselves....
drifter

Atlanta, GA

#4668 Sep 22, 2011
stroker wrote:
lets stroke it
I'm up for that.

“WOOF !”

Since: Jul 11

Libertarian

#4669 Sep 22, 2011
I think we should just change the rules to the following:

Oral sex between guys is NOT gay (just FUN !:))

Anal sex between guys IS gay

Agreed ?:)
BIGshooter

North Olmsted, OH

#4670 Sep 22, 2011
??? Uhhh..AdamCo? dude, GO get a fucking LIFE man! lolol..YOU and alll the other 'good Republicans' think YOU know it all, tell a person what to or not feel? dude...go live in Iran! THEY live by their 'Bible' over there...THIS is why WE live in a Democracy and not a fucked up Theocracy GET IT?
If you all only KNEW how many guys are married and/or 'Str8' OUT there running around sucking or jackin or whatever with other MEN? you'd be astounded! lolol...hey, if you have an issue with any sex act outside of what YOU deem 'normal?' THAT is your problem, not the worlds, okayyyy?
laderGader!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Health Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hey, where is everybody? The "CDC whistleblower... 1 hr friend 44
How to Enhance Prostate Health by Eating Proper... 5 hr Jennifer 1
postoperative pain of glandular cystitis patie... 6 hr lnxyw0414 1
Not all prostatitis patients are suitable for s... 6 hr lnxyw0414 1
Dick Cheney: Picking Sarah Palin for VP Was 'A ... (Aug '12) 7 hr swedenforever 18
Pregnancy Symptoms - 12 Very Early Symptoms of ... (Jun '07) 9 hr Ashleyyy6698 5,930
MMR Vaccine/Autism Revelation: Another "Tuskege... 10 hr friend 9
Esophagus Spasm - How my mom STOPS her Esophage... (May '12) Sat Esther 122
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Health People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••