Many 'Straight' Men Have Gay Sex

Many 'Straight' Men Have Gay Sex

There are 4399 comments on the WebMD Health News story from Sep 18, 2006, titled Many 'Straight' Men Have Gay Sex. In it, WebMD Health News reports that:

Nearly 10% of Self-Proclaimed 'Straight' Men Only Have Sex With Men Sept. 18, 2006 -- Nearly one in 10 men who say they're straight have sex only with other men, a New York City survey finds.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WebMD Health News.

Brian

United States

#4515 Mar 9, 2011
drifter wrote:
Brian, not sure how to tell you to handle that situation, however your sense of passion certainly has arroused me.
Yeah, I kind of arroused myself. I had never expressed how I felt about Mike to anyone before. Felt pretty good. Glad it turned you on. I have had a couple of guys tell me I am very sensuous. I enjoy pleasing a guy as much as i love being pleased. By the way, we are slow at work today and Mike is hanging around my desk a lot. Should I reach down and feel his crotch or just drag him down a dark isle and make fierce love to him? Just kidding...sort of. Mike, stop looking at me with those brown eyes or you'll end up with a sore anus!!
BIGshooter

Chesterland, OH

#4516 Mar 10, 2011
BRIAN!:O OMG dude..I SOoo can relate to you 100%! In June, I met a guy in my sauna/gym..he opened sauna door as I walked up to it out of shower carrying my towel. I am in mid/late 40's..blond/blue, very tight/smooth body etc. THIS guy is 25, cross Brad Pitt with Matt McCaughnehay and toss in Paul Newmans eyes..and a real gymnasts body? THIS is my buddy...anyway, he began that day we met tossing out 'hints' to me! He is actually 'overly' macho (sounds JUST like Matthew McCaughnahay, no southern accent..) and for all these months, in sauna ONLY when alone, he's done things over and OVER that I know he's interested, but I am shy..affraid to even think of doing something BUT..I HAVE over and over 'hinted' back at him? Nothing still..SO frustrated. 5 wks. ago now, on a Sunday (I never go gym Sundays) I went..HE was there :O Long story short..1 hour later...after I did long hot sauna, long shower..I open door to get my towel..and HE was walking into sauna..turned around (cause I wasn't IN there..) and I left my door open 6 in., and he WATCHED me drying off for two min. I almost fainted..HE couldn't see my face..only shoulders down, but I could see ALL of him..and it blewww my MIND to see him stop DEAD in tracks once he saw me in shower drying off! I have GOT to somehow say something now that I KNOW 110% he is interested..I cannot take it anymore guys! Haven't slept with a guy in? 12? or 15 yrs.!!! I will let you all know soon, I am 'talking' to him about this shower stuff the very next time we are alone in sauna!
WISH me LUCK..and Brian..ASK this guy out verrry casually for pizza/beer? set it up in advance, Fri. after work? whatever...even if you don't DO anything for some time..just tell him immediately first time you want to not mention any of this at work ONLY to keep work/buisiness seperate ;)
drifter

Atlanta, GA

#4517 Mar 10, 2011
Brian wrote:
<quoted text> Yeah, I kind of arroused myself. I had never expressed how I felt about Mike to anyone before. Felt pretty good. Glad it turned you on. I have had a couple of guys tell me I am very sensuous. I enjoy pleasing a guy as much as i love being pleased. By the way, we are slow at work today and Mike is hanging around my desk a lot. Should I reach down and feel his crotch or just drag him down a dark isle and make fierce love to him? Just kidding...sort of. Mike, stop looking at me with those brown eyes or you'll end up with a sore anus!!
Yes I can tell that you are a very sensual person, nothing wrong with that. I wish more men were just like you. Mike is going to be one lucky person when he finally does give in to you.
Brian

United States

#4518 Mar 10, 2011
Thanks for the comments. It feels good to relieve some of the sexual tension by talking about it. There are so many cute boys at my work. I am always like, "Why can't I have a couple of those?" A couple of years ago I had a similar crush on a 20 year old Iranian boy named Ali. He looked like a male super model. All the girls were crazy about him. I was like, "All you hoochies back off!" He and I got to be good friends. He was always squeezing my shoulder affectionately--drove me wild! I would even pat his hand when he did that, but nothing sexual ever happened (except in my pants). He eventually got fired for being high at work, the little dummy. Oh the fantasies I had about that boy would melt your underwear! That whole Arab thing is so hot!!
drifter

Atlanta, GA

#4519 Mar 13, 2011
My pleasure Brian. Anytime you want to relieve some sexual tension you just let me know. Too bad I can't help you out in person, that could be fun. I don't know why but I have always enjoyed sex with an guy older more so than a younger one.

IdiotsayWhat

“Topix men Dreamgirl ”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#4520 Mar 13, 2011
Lol this Paradox of a post is still around! Undercovers classifying themselves as straight I would love to meet the confused individuals who participated in this survey.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#4521 Mar 14, 2011
Do your wifes know you have a gay fantasy, if so, how or what are their reactions??? Curious???
sam

Indonesia

#4522 Mar 26, 2011
you dont have to be a gay to enjoy gay sex :D
Jim

Chicago, IL

#4523 Mar 26, 2011
sam wrote:
you dont have to be a gay to enjoy gay sex :D
Nooo. If your doing it ur probably gay.
Jack 11

Croatia

#4525 Mar 26, 2011
sam wrote:
sam is gay
i am Jack 11 and i love womens
Brian

United States

#4526 Apr 7, 2011
Sorry, it's been a while since I posted on here. I actually forgot the name of the thread! Duh! Anyway, I just wanted to say to Drifter that I would love to get with you in person also! I am positive I could pleasure you very well! It has been a while since I have been with a man. The last two guys I was with were both married. One was in his 40s and pretty cute! He wanted me to butt f**k him really bad, but there wasn't any discreet place to do it, so we just took turns sucking eachother. He gave me a huge load! I gave him his first gay kiss, sliding my tongue in nice and slow. He enjoyed it and so did I. I LOVE to kiss! I met him at a park and we have enjoyed sucking eachother several times, but I haven't seen him there in a long time. The other was an older man with an enormous c**k. I NEEDED him to f**k me, so he took me to his apartment while his wife was at work and did me on the stairs of his town house. It was the best f**k I have EVER had! I haven't seen him in a while either. I'm getting hungry for man meat! Let me know if any of this made ya'll hot!
drifter

Jacksonville, FL

#4527 Apr 8, 2011
Not only did it make me hot, but it made me moist! Too bad we don't live near each other, or maybe we do....I don't know why this says I live in OH as I'm in FL.
Brian

United States

#4531 Apr 11, 2011
drifter wrote:
Not only did it make me hot, but it made me moist! Too bad we don't live near each other, or maybe we do....I don't know why this says I live in OH as I'm in FL.
Yeah, I don't know how to change the location on here either. I am actually from Kentucky! I'm glad you enjoyed my last entry! I wish we lived closer too! I'd love to pleasure you to the MAX!!

“go steelers”

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#4532 Apr 12, 2011
Brian, that made a lump on my Levi's
drifter

Atlanta, GA

#4534 Apr 13, 2011
Mmmmm...Brian you gotta stop, you've got me all hot and bothered now. I bet you would know exactly how to pleasure me. Damn, Kentucky is so far away. The best sex I've ever had have always been with older men. Mmmm....the things I'd do to you. Probably can't say them on here though.
Brad

United States

#4535 Apr 13, 2011
Who needs to see my hard one right away ?
Just Me

Scottsdale, AZ

#4536 Apr 13, 2011
All guys have had a mm experience. wont admidit. Always give a friend a hand and help em out!!!

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#4539 Apr 14, 2011
Brad wrote:
Who needs to see my hard one right away ?
I would enjoy a good full taste of it
Brad

United States

#4540 Apr 14, 2011
WilliamC wrote:
<quoted text>
I would enjoy a good full taste of it
mmmmmm OK !!!!!
rocker53zero

UK

#4541 Apr 14, 2011
My wife and I were on vacation and we met a guy called Robert.who we became friendly with. We ended up in our hotel room for a few drinks and then things got a bit hot. My wife stripped and asked who's first and lay on the bed, legs wide apart... We both took our turn and then Robert left. The next few nights were similar and then my wife suggested that Robert and I should play with each others C--K and maybe even suck each other... She became very insistant and we did as we were told lol... That was last July and I found the whole experiance very exciting.

[email protected]
Join Free

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Health Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News I stand outside abortion clinics, but I'm no pr... 35 min cpeter1313 23
News Some Idaho lawmakers remain unconvinced about M... 1 hr Stephany McDowell 1
News Cancer Genetics Inc. (CGIX) Trading Down 4.4% 1 hr Stephany McDowell 1
Nudity at doctor's office (Mar '07) 1 hr wedge 99
News Shonda Rhimes, "Good Housekeeping" Rank 2016's ... 7 hr care 1
News Breast cancer researchers look beyond genes to ... 20 hr Stephany McDowell 1
News Genetics Behind Response to Parkinson's Drugs 20 hr Stephany McDowell 1
More from around the web