Many 'Straight' Men Have Gay Sex

Many 'Straight' Men Have Gay Sex

There are 4399 comments on the WebMD Health News story from Sep 18, 2006, titled Many 'Straight' Men Have Gay Sex. In it, WebMD Health News reports that:

Nearly 10% of Self-Proclaimed 'Straight' Men Only Have Sex With Men Sept. 18, 2006 -- Nearly one in 10 men who say they're straight have sex only with other men, a New York City survey finds.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WebMD Health News.

Greg

United States

#4257 Nov 8, 2010
WilliamC wrote:
<quoted text>
you looking for a bj ????
When I send mine to u your gonna wanna..!!!!
no wife

United States

#4258 Nov 8, 2010
ever since my wife left me, i've switched to guys. with a guy you can go shoot pool or watch football afterwards. no need to cuddle and talk. and i've learned to really like the taste of cum. i actually swish it around in my mouth to savor the flavor.
Gaybriel

United States

#4259 Nov 8, 2010
WilliamC wrote:
I enjoy orally please married men as I like to swallow when there wives don't I so enjoy the taste of it I give head to any married man that wants it when ever they ask or hit me up for a blow
to enjoy a mans penis is wonderful.
For me,there is no greater beauty than a nude erect guy. No sunrise,sunset is more majestic,no scenic forest,beach,or island,matches the beauty of of a totally nude guy erect and erupting. I do have my standards,and I do have that in my life. A guy 34 years younger than I,swimmers build. Going on 3 years of having his seed.
Greg

United States

#4260 Nov 8, 2010
Gaybriel wrote:
<quoted text> For me,there is no greater beauty than a nude erect guy. No sunrise,sunset is more majestic,no scenic forest,beach,or island,matches the beauty of of a totally nude guy erect and erupting. I do have my standards,and I do have that in my life. A guy 34 years younger than I,swimmers build. Going on 3 years of having his seed.
Whats YOUR email. This str8 male would LOVE to show u his erection. Pleeeeese.....

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#4261 Nov 8, 2010
Greg wrote:
<quoted text>When I send mine to u your gonna wanna..!!!!
\

Uhm I bet I will wanna you sound hot are you in my area so I can blow you .

Location hidden

#4262 Nov 8, 2010
no wife wrote:
ever since my wife left me, i've switched to guys. with a guy you can go shoot pool or watch football afterwards. no need to cuddle and talk. and i've learned to really like the taste of cum. i actually swish it around in my mouth to savor the flavor.
Me too I love to savor the taste very much that is one of the best joys of giving guys head I get to enjoy some hot wonderful juice I like guys who are heavy cummmers
tony moroni

United States

#4263 Nov 8, 2010
It took me a few years to get to like the taste of come. Now, I'm like a come addict! I NEED it. I like to get it all over my face so I can take my time wiping it and licking my fingers. My all time best moment was in a theater and got three guys to come on my face at the same time! I was so hot I came in my pants! I regularly watch those bukkake movies and drool.
openminde

Monticello, IN

#4264 Nov 8, 2010
Jealous, here!
BIGShooter

North Ridgeville, OH

#4265 Nov 8, 2010
OMG dudes...YOU all have me boned up and SO horny! lol..I have not 'done' M/M sex in so many yrs. now it's time! HOW...do you 'hit' on these str8 guys (I mean 'everyday' NOT in Adult Theaters!) is what I'd love to know!

Since: Mar 10

Bloomsburg, PA

#4266 Nov 9, 2010
never had a bj from a guy,but i do think about it if he is the right guy i might let him do it.and if it should happen one day i would like him to be younger then me.

Location hidden

#4267 Nov 9, 2010
jep5213 wrote:
never had a bj from a guy,but i do think about it if he is the right guy i might let him do it.and if it should happen one day i would like him to be younger then me.
I would enjoy giving you head if you in my area I want someone I can give head to discreetly on a weekly or more often basis I love giving deep all the way head no matter how long it is
Gaybriel

United States

#4268 Nov 9, 2010
Greg wrote:
<quoted text>Whats YOUR email. This str8 male would LOVE to show u his erection. Pleeeeese.....
L et me think it over,not that I don't want to see yours.I love seeing guys nude,the whole view, I have a beauty of a penis to look at and manipulate,take the juice. He had his shirt off because his room was hot for him, while I was there earlier tonight. His chest is a work of art! I get to see,touch it in person. To touch someone in person is better than drooling over a photo. On ceratin websites,are lots of photos/videos of beautiful nude guys,but I can't touch them. His I can,and he absolutely qualifies to be on one of those websites. That's how he and I began. He heard about me being gay,when I told him it's true,I said I'm looking for a guy to see in person,as I use to be able to,that the websites only satisfy to a point. He offered his. I was awestruck to his beauty. I knew he had a handsome face,then seen his chest,and legs,so I knew he had to be just as great in what was left to be seen. I finally got to see him nude! That was 3 years ago,and still it's not enough,have'nt tired of seeing him nude. In my bed/his bed,completely nude and erect and shooting!

“Gay Pride”

Since: Nov 10

Homewood

#4270 Nov 12, 2010
Gaybriel wrote:
<quoted text> Hey,I'm 100% gay,and had sex with females,mostly because of my living as a hetero,in the days before the internet,lack of info on where to go and trying to convince myself that I was hetero,shows me a hetero guy can have sex with another guy and not be gay. If I can do sex wiht a female,be turned on so strongly to guys,wanting only sex with guys,then the reverse can be done. I was so heavily into covering my being gay,I would be with my co-workers on after work bar hopping,going to ones with female dancers(and they would have contact with the customers then),or live my life in torment day and night,at work and at home. I overcame that boundary to keeping to one gender sex. It takes work and effort.
Well" hunny" there are certain things people can and can't do. not saying law wise, but self judgment. You may seem to think that but others have a different way of seeing it.

“Gay Pride”

Homewood

#4271 Nov 12, 2010
Just An Observer wrote:
O.K., maybe I'm missing something here. How can a person be straight, and be having sex with another person of the same sex????? You've lost me! Either you're straight, or you're not. 10% of these "straight" men are not really telling the truth, or trying to tweek the stigma!
Greed. Men and women can have a greedy sensation. for example-->
if a man have sex with another man and haves feelings for that man then yes he is homosexual, But.. if a man haves sex with a man and haves no feelings what so ever<then he is straight. Just greed

“Gay Pride”

Homewood

#4272 Nov 12, 2010
Mark1872 wrote:
Well, I guess having sex with men is equally as desireable as having sex with women, for most of the men in this study. I have always believed the human race is made to be bi-sexual. Individuals have preferences for gender, to be sure, but all are capable of bi-sexual behaviour. For myself, I have never wanted children, never wanted a commited relationship with a women, so being sexual with men has always been my choice. If I settled down with a man, it could only be in an open relationship, since I am not an object to be owned like a car, or a piece of furniture.
Me too i believe Earth is a bisexual planet.

“Gay Pride”

Homewood

#4273 Nov 12, 2010
Andrew wrote:
<quoted text> Wow, congratulations on managing to fit the maximum amount of negative stereotyping about bisexuality in the smallest space. You claim to be "mature enough", but I would suggest your post indicates otherwise.
It is said the that oppressed and stereotyped can be the worst oppressors and the worst abusers of sterotypes in lieu of reason to try to make their point. You could be the poster child for that claim.
What's so hard to accept about a person being able to love people of both genders? Why do you label that as lust, and can accept it as love?
You are a bisexual-phobe. But don't worry, as a bisexual man, I will not spread your bad karma around - I will continue to support my gay brothers and sisters, and work with them to make the world a better and more just place.
Not a stereotype:
Gay/Bi individuals can't help what they like and shaming them is wrong. It is indeed about whats in your heart.
Funny You Asked

Humble, TX

#4274 Nov 14, 2010
sentrie wrote:
<quoted text>
Not a stereotype:
Gay/Bi individuals can't help what they like and shaming them is wrong. It is indeed about whats in your heart.
in your heart? you really think most guys have sex with other guys because of whats in thier heart? or is it they just got horny and like the taboo of being with a guy or like the idea they are doing it with a guy then going home to fuck thier wives lol doubt thier heart has anything to do with it lol

IdiotsayWhat

“Topix men Dreamgirl ”

Location hidden

#4275 Nov 14, 2010
If a guy is taking backshots and sucking the long utter then sorry he is defintely not straight... You can't rationalize that.

Like my gay friend told me he loves having sex with straight guys. Um if their having sex with him then they were a little crooked to begin with.
Josh

West Fargo, ND

#4276 Nov 14, 2010
IdiotsayWhat wrote:
If a guy is taking backshots and sucking the long utter then sorry he is defintely not straight... You can't rationalize that.
Like my gay friend told me he loves having sex with straight guys. Um if their having sex with him then they were a little crooked to begin with.
Yep, I agree. I'm a straight male. I wouldn't (and couldn't) get hard for a guy, it takes a female to do that to me. It really is that simple.
BIGShooter

North Ridgeville, OH

#4277 Nov 14, 2010
Welll guys let's back Up here? Str8 men CAN indeed get hard etc. with another man! Look at all prisons no. one...but I have known guys who want sex from a guy, but won't 'touch' the man! KEEP in mind, MOST..not all...men, are pure/simple horny bastards to begin with! lol..they wouldn't care if it's a man..women..or something in between sucking on them IF they could get off! Now...for the passionate sex? sure...they will be with the women in their lives OR the one they paid or met in the club that night;)
JUST everyone keep it in MIND from now on...your buddys...brothers...the mailman in your life JUST might be one of the gazzillions of str8 guys out there who DO mess around with other guys! Plain and simple...the funny part? WOMEN...hell, NO man care's a BIT about women going at it..it could be the wife g/f or the gal in the office...but if THAT happens it's "hot...cool...WOW!... "
So again: GET OVER IT guys! Sleep with whomever you WANT to and judge NO MAN!
Join Free

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Health Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News I stand outside abortion clinics, but I'm no pr... 3 hr Susanm 22
News Breast cancer researchers look beyond genes to ... 11 hr Stephany McDowell 1
News Genetics Behind Response to Parkinson's Drugs 11 hr Stephany McDowell 1
News Why opening a jar of pickles is a legitimate te... 15 hr Actual Science 1
News How the power of song connected me with a patient 16 hr mar 1
News Bexar County District Attorney Nico LaHood: 'Va... 17 hr friend 1
News Texas State Medical Board disciplines ETX doctor (Jan '13) 18 hr Krista 11
Nudity at doctor's office (Mar '07) Mon Slade Surfer Thom... 97
News Pregnancy Symptoms - 12 Very Early Symptoms of ... (Jun '07) Aug 27 unon 6,910
More from around the web