scammed
foolio

Lynnwood, WA

#1 Sep 13, 2013
anyone ever used ak med supply? anyone used him. I sent money. said he would overnight. gave some excuse about the post office being closed. he said earlier he uses fedex, and their open 24/7 mon-fri.
anyone heard of or dealed with? took me for all I got. anyone legit that wants a good customer? if you send me any amount. I will pay you back and buy more. I know im asking someone to risk a little something. but ill turn any amount into thousands fast. and whoever does it I will be 100% loyal to. Please lord, im a victim of a heartless scammer. will you have a heart. im a man of my word. You will not regret it. I would never trick someone and steal their money. please, I could turn 5 into 500 in 30 days.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Health Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Chipotle adding chorizo at Columbus restaurants... 2 hr 404 not found 10
News How Therapy Became A Hobby Of The Wealthy, Out ... 3 hr HumanSpirit 1
Are Air Fryers really healthier? 7 hr Truth Hurts 2
News Sleeping pills, anxiety meds may shorten lives (Nov '10) 7 hr tracy1989 33
Nudity at doctor's office (Mar '07) 7 hr Biker 84
News Jerry Davich: Guys, time to talk frankly about ... (Aug '11) 15 hr Joe2242 7
Research Chemicals 4th of July Specials!! 19 hr ChemMyGirl 1
News Pregnancy Symptoms - 12 Very Early Symptoms of ... (Jun '07) 22 hr Krissy 6,852
More from around the web