What can I use to cleanse my colon?

What can I use to cleanse my colon?

There are 50 comments on the GoErie.com story from Dec 31, 2008, titled What can I use to cleanse my colon?. In it, GoErie.com reports that:

QI am a healthy and active 45-year-old female. Due to severe constipation , I have had two colonoscopies during the last eight years.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at GoErie.com.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
dennis

United States

#47 Mar 3, 2009
greg rubino.......get invited to one of his hot tub parties

they say the flakes in the tub do it

“Peace On Earth”

Since: Apr 08

Erie Pa

#48 Mar 5, 2009
Smitty wrote:
just wait tim, unless you are one of the ones suckeling at the government teet.
I would suck at the gummint teet but John Ashcroft had them covered up, which shows us who the real boob was

MBP-CALI

“It's Alive - The Elusive MBP”

Since: Jan 09

Dreary Erie Mistake on da Lake

#49 Mar 5, 2009
How can the moderators crack down on Liberal and Conservative break rooms but this thread remains?

My input to increase output is MiraLAX.
Joe

Cleveland, OH

#50 Mar 5, 2009
Ask Dr. Garvey, I'll bet he knows what you could use.
EatAtJoes

Pittsburgh, PA

#51 Mar 6, 2009
MBP-CALI wrote:
How can the moderators crack down on Liberal and Conservative break rooms but this thread remains?
Thing of beauty. Isn't it?
gail

Brookville, PA

#52 Mar 6, 2009
Go to the health store or a few pharmacy's you might find it, it is called "Senna Tea bags" and you brew a nice hot cup of this tea, drink it (it doesn't taste that good at all) add a spoonful of honey if you don't like the taste and drink it. Next morning you will feel better and trust me you will go but this doesn't cause diarha at all. Don't drink any more than one cup of this or it might make you keep on a running to the bathroom. By the way, drink this tea in the evening or before bedtime, it works everytime and it is a whole lot cheaper than the stuff they advertise on tv.
gail

Brookville, PA

#53 Mar 6, 2009
Smitty wrote:
I'm sure you will be pretty well cleaned out once Obama gets done with us.
Right on the money there smitty, I can guarentee it!
Oh ok

Erie, PA

#55 Apr 21, 2013
lol "colon cleansing". This thing has really taken off. Snake oil salesmen were surely not a limited run engagement. Their act has been running longer than "CATS" on broadway.

All y'all will feel a lot better when you finally figure out that the leading cause of death among laboratory rats is TESTING! Just chill out folks. A good mind and spirit will take you further than any healing charm bracelet, crystal, snake oil or colon cleanser.

Go ask these folks over in those villages who live to average ages of 90 or so how many times they "cleaned their colon". LOL. They'd probably laugh so hard they'd end up doing a little colon cleansing on the spot.
Tim Leary

Newark, NJ

#57 Apr 21, 2013
tim leary wrote:
<quoted text> Can't get much more cleaned out than the way Chimpy left us
Can you guys imagine an Obama taint licker like me calling anyone a chimp....LOL
Corb

Newark, NJ

#58 Apr 21, 2013
TWTL wrote:
I never did outgrow a little bathroom humor, so I found some of these pretty funny -# 17, 21, 29 and 31 especially.
You never grew up at all.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Health Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News No More Hair Loss (Dec '07) Tue The Patriot 12
News Erectile dysfunction drug also helps men ejacul... (Feb '13) Tue Zimmerman 16
News The Best Ed Medicine (May '09) Tue Glover 106
News Sexual Dysfunction and Diabetes (May '11) Tue Roman 17
News BTC Is Available * generic 20 mg Professional L... (Nov '16) Tue Barnett 5
News Generic Drugs are as Good as Brand Names for He... (Feb '09) Tue Richardson 3
News Sleeping pills, anxiety meds may shorten lives (Nov '10) Tue Jessiishappy 45