Clayton church offers insight into th...

Clayton church offers insight into the physical universe and 'Intelligent design'

There are 3 comments on the The Clayton News story from Sep 25, 2012, titled Clayton church offers insight into the physical universe and 'Intelligent design'. In it, The Clayton News reports that:

Christ Church of Clayton will host a two-hour seminar on "Intelligent Design" at their new facility 7-9 p.m. Sept.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Clayton News.

“I am evolving as fast as I can”

Since: Jan 08

Brooklyn, in Dayton OH now

#1 Sep 27, 2012
And yet according to the Discovery Institute, Intelligent Design has nothing to do with religion. Hmmm, so why are the only venues giving 'talks' on ID religious ones?

“Just because it is possible”

Since: Jan 11

Doesn't mean it will happen.

#2 Sep 28, 2012
TedHOhio wrote:
And yet according to the Discovery Institute, Intelligent Design has nothing to do with religion. Hmmm, so why are the only venues giving 'talks' on ID religious ones?
Interesting point. Obviously, the Discovery Institute in all its wisdom didn't think that only proselytizing ID in churches would get noticed. Dooohhh!

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#3 Sep 29, 2012
2 hours, so ... he said everything that is included in that "theory." Of course a more intelligent person could sum it all up in three words; "god dun it."

Seriously, all these "lectures" are about is just preaching, there isn't anything to ID, it's just an assertion.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gold's Gym Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Vacaville Gold's Gym earns company honor (Jul '14) Jul '14 LMAO 8
News North Providence gym closes suddenly (Apr '14) Apr '14 Suze2 1
News Pole Dancing, Love Charley Ribbon Cutting and P... (Nov '13) Feb '14 Jeremy 2
News Schwarzenegger Goes Undercover (Jan '14) Jan '14 MiniMiniMe 2
News More Answers for Gold's Gym Members in Huntsville (Jan '14) Jan '14 Miss Mary 3
News Judge grants restraining order against Oxnard gym (Nov '13) Nov '13 Jason beck 1
News L.A., You're Fat (May '13) Aug '13 frommmlesac 3
More from around the web