My doctor and therapist want me in a ...

My doctor and therapist want me in a psych ward.... Are they right

Posted in the Health Club Forum

Since: May 12

Hudson, NH

#1 Jul 28, 2012
I'm gonna be short with this. Let's just say I'm 19 and have aspergers. I have a history with high anxiety around people and suicidal thoughts, not attempts. I'm also impulsive in my daily decision making. My doctor said " In good conscience, You have to go. What if you hurt yourself through your impulsive behavior." I am taking anti depressants with abilify and have been for a month, while be evaluated. Look I don't want to go. But I have a feeling they are gonna make me go.
I'm afraid to go. I don't want to be told what to do by people in a hospital.
State is Massachusetts... The laws here enable this. I'm going to lose in a heart beat

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Health Club Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The case of the rotten gym rat (Mar '15) Feb '18 Mkee 4
News Getting to know an Advocacy Coordinator Jan '18 Big Johnson 1
News Child nearly drowns in South Knoxville gym pool (Jul '17) Jul '17 SamZzz 1
News My Dentist's Murder Trial (Jun '17) Jun '17 Joel 1
News Congress shooter was loner who creeped out women (Jun '17) Jun '17 Yidfellas v USA 1
News Before rampage, Hodgkinson drifted little-notic... (Jun '17) Jun '17 C Kersey 1
News Consultant to share data on Routes 25 and 111 s... (Apr '17) Apr '17 Jproberge 1