chris ram , mr. know-it-all
David

Georgetown, Guyana

#1 Sep 26, 2010
Christopher Ram has proven himself to be one of the most idiotic uncivilized jackasses there are in the Western Hemisphere ever since he came to attend the CLICO policyholders' meeting two weeks ago, just to stir trouble among the taxpayers.
As Christopher Ram is a tax evading and money laundering criminal , not to mention his devastating political motives, it was for the policyholders' sake in the name of safety for them to chase him out the building. There WAS NO NEED FOR CRITICS TO TALK SHIT IN A CIVILISED MEETING!
We all know how Chris Ram intervened in Globe Trust and created a chaotic impact that made a lot of lives miserable. Does Christopher Ram care?
ASK CHRIS RAM where he got so much money to have his family living the big life in USA? Simple. Christopher Ram is one of Guyana's biggest tax evader, swindler and a big fraud.
Christoff Ram

Georgetown, Guyana

#2 Sep 26, 2010
David what nonsense !!! leave my dad alone !!! He would find u out and silence u when he comes back from trinidad . just wait and see!!!!
Christoff Ram
Christoff Ram

Georgetown, Guyana

#3 Sep 26, 2010
david leave my dad alone or face the harsh consequences when he comes back from trinidad and find u out !
Brian

Georgetown, Guyana

#4 Sep 26, 2010
Christoff Ram wrote:
David what nonsense !!! leave my dad alone !!! He would find u out and silence u when he comes back from trinidad . just wait and see!!!!
Christoff Ram
Youngster your dad is a cockface.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Georgetown, Guyana Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
free-dumb house in mourning Mon the inspectors 6
anil nandalall former ag Mon the inspectors 3
News Mercosur Sun EMBELLISHED 2
News Forensic audit in Guyana reveals unauthorised t... Sun EMBELLISHED 1
News Notable Guyanese who died in 2012 (Jan '13) Jul 24 EMBELLISHED 3
an Aboriginal for PPP leader of the Party (Sep '09) Jul 24 EMBELLISHED 2
News Guyana, Brazil mull possible areas of collabora... Jul 24 EMBELLISHED 3
More from around the web