Freddie a consummate Bandit!

Posted in the Georgetown, Guyana Forum

Greencrush

Georgetown, Guyana

#1 Oct 28, 2009
What can be articulated from Freddie Kissoon work and his correlation to how he approaches certain aspects of his life? Well it beats me.
Freddie Kissoon is a well known columnist, a lecturer at the University of Guyana and also member of many recognized organizations in Guyana.
Now Mr. Kissoon writes against the government, with his facts not all true and sends the wrong messages to the general public often misleading them. A man with such distinction; what is least expected of him? Certainly not stealing. I mean, come on! Not one but eighty – eight books? Is this how you reach where you are today by stealing? No man should get off lightly for such an act whether big or small. Imagine the loss the proprietor of that book store suffered. Mr. Kissoon being a lecturer at the University of Guyana is this the type of knowledge you impart to your students? That stealing is ok. You teach about moral principles but where is yours? Remember secrets don’t stay in the dark for long; check yourself first before you talk about others.
Greencrush

Georgetown, Guyana

#2 Oct 28, 2009
You are a shameless man, plus you protesting with Aids man Benschop or should i say Bencock how much low could you go.
Greencrush

Georgetown, Guyana

#3 Oct 28, 2009
Freddie wants people to see things his way and that is the deceiving, malicious and conniving ways, this is why he being called the AFC pimp, which is all he could do now. Foolish and dotish that is Freddy.
Observer

Georgetown, Guyana

#4 Nov 15, 2009
Freddie stealing, Benchop fabricating, Glenn Lall swinging the other way around...

Hmm i must say Birds of one feather flock together!
Greencrush

Georgetown, Guyana

#5 Nov 16, 2009
Well these birds need to be getting rid of...with there lying newspaper, articles etc. that they evade people’s concept about the government, has just gone too far.
Observer

Georgetown, Guyana

#6 Nov 16, 2009
Its all depends upon the people now, to face facts for themselves and see that President Jagdeo has brought Guyana to the developing state that it is in today or to believe Glenn Lall and Bencock.
the returner

Georgetown, Guyana

#7 Nov 25, 2009
wait man, like greencrush fighting with him/her -self. How u go start a thread, then argue against urself, then back up your first statements. At this rate is best we just throw back and watch u debate with urself. I think its called masturbation in some places.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Georgetown, Guyana Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Guyana still at risk of blacklisting by FATF, s... Oct '14 roger khan 1
US approves setting up DEA office in Guyana Oct '14 the inspector 11
Guyana wants police probe of hacked emails Oct '14 the inspector 2
Conway physician honored as part of Black Histo... (Feb '10) Sep '14 Spare me 7
Georgetown Music Forum (Nov '12) Sep '14 Musikologist 10
Guyanese Gay Prostitutes Stabbed Dead, Suspect ... Jul '14 roopan singh 5
RT Minerals Corp. Announces Exclusive Explorati... Jul '14 Woodie 54 2

Georgetown, Guyana People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

NFL Latest News