Greencrush

Georgetown, Guyana

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2009

What can be articulated from Freddie Kissoon work and his correlation to how he approaches certain aspects of his life? Well it beats me.
Freddie Kissoon is a well known columnist, a lecturer at the University of Guyana and also member of many recognized organizations in Guyana.
Now Mr. Kissoon writes against the government, with his facts not all true and sends the wrong messages to the general public often misleading them. A man with such distinction; what is least expected of him? Certainly not stealing. I mean, come on! Not one but eighty – eight books? Is this how you reach where you are today by stealing? No man should get off lightly for such an act whether big or small. Imagine the loss the proprietor of that book store suffered. Mr. Kissoon being a lecturer at the University of Guyana is this the type of knowledge you impart to your students? That stealing is ok. You teach about moral principles but where is yours? Remember secrets don’t stay in the dark for long; check yourself first before you talk about others.
Greencrush

Georgetown, Guyana

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2009

You are a shameless man, plus you protesting with Aids man Benschop or should i say Bencock how much low could you go.
Greencrush

Georgetown, Guyana

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2009

Freddie wants people to see things his way and that is the deceiving, malicious and conniving ways, this is why he being called the AFC pimp, which is all he could do now. Foolish and dotish that is Freddy.
Observer

Georgetown, Guyana

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2009

Freddie stealing, Benchop fabricating, Glenn Lall swinging the other way around...

Hmm i must say Birds of one feather flock together!
Greencrush

Georgetown, Guyana

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2009

Well these birds need to be getting rid of...with there lying newspaper, articles etc. that they evade people’s concept about the government, has just gone too far.
Observer

Georgetown, Guyana

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2009

Its all depends upon the people now, to face facts for themselves and see that President Jagdeo has brought Guyana to the developing state that it is in today or to believe Glenn Lall and Bencock.
the returner

Georgetown, Guyana

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2009

wait man, like greencrush fighting with him/her -self. How u go start a thread, then argue against urself, then back up your first statements. At this rate is best we just throw back and watch u debate with urself. I think its called masturbation in some places.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 7 of7
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Georgetown, Guyana Discussions

Search the Georgetown, Guyana Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Guyana air traffic controller abandons post, fo... Mar 25 hmm 2
Republic Day of Guyana Today (Feb '13) Feb '14 Messr_Joseph 2
AFC Chairman Nigel Hughes Accused of defrauding... Feb '14 Dose a Medicine 1
Opposition walks out of anti-money laundering f... Feb '14 Dose a Medicine 2
The old New Amsterdam Hospital (Feb '07) Feb '14 embellished 162
Georgetown Music Forum (Nov '12) Jan '14 Musikologist 8
Alleged Police brutality victims' intestinal in... Jan '14 Dose a Medicine 1
•••
•••