PPP and money
peter

Georgetown, Guyana

#1 Sep 10, 2008
the PPP knows the people who are dealing with drugs.do you know how many of them are funding the ppp.
patrick

Georgetown, Guyana

#2 Sep 11, 2008
peter wrote:
the PPP knows the people who are dealing with drugs.do you know how many of them are funding the ppp.
What evidence do you have to support your statement?
You just can talk .you have to support your statement.
Observer

Georgetown, Guyana

#3 Sep 12, 2008
peter wrote:
You must be one of the drug traffickers whom you are alleging funds the PPP.
peter

Georgetown, Guyana

#4 Sep 17, 2008
Observer wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be one of the drug traffickers whom you are alleging funds the PPP.
yes that is why i can tell you that your prezz is involved.
observer

Georgetown, Guyana

#5 Sep 18, 2008
peter wrote:
<quoted text>
yes that is why i can tell you that your prezz is involved.
Confession is good for the soul my brother!!! Admitting that you are an drug addict is very brave of you…the police should find your ass and jail you…
peter

Georgetown, Guyana

#6 Sep 18, 2008
observer wrote:
<quoted text>
Confession is good for the soul my brother!!! Admitting that you are an drug addict is very brave of you…the police should find your ass and jail you…
jail is all u can jump on because PPP in governmnet
politician

Georgetown, Guyana

#7 Sep 21, 2008
quantity of arms and ammunitions to the value of $11.160M, which was paid for in 2003, has not yet been delivered, nor has the ministry been able to recover the amount paid. i want you guys to tell me what the ppp has done with money.
secondly,I want the ppp prepare an audit account for carifesta spendings
patrick

Georgetown, Guyana

#8 Sep 21, 2008
you will have the reports soon.
I do not think that this question is suitable for this site. If you want this information you have to ask some big government officials.
common sense

Georgetown, Guyana

#9 Sep 21, 2008
politician wrote:
quantity of arms and ammunitions to the value of $11.160M, which was paid for in 2003, has not yet been delivered, nor has the ministry been able to recover the amount paid. i want you guys to tell me what the ppp has done with money.
secondly,I want the ppp prepare an audit account for carifesta spendings
At least the arms and ammunition were not delivered in to the hand of the criminal world like in the PNC day. Secondly the Minster responsible for Carifesta, said that they are still conducting the audit.

Did the PNC conduct any audit of the first Carifesta back in 1972?
peter

Georgetown, Guyana

#10 Sep 24, 2008
common sense wrote:
<quoted text>
At least the arms and ammunition were not delivered in to the hand of the criminal world like in the PNC day. Secondly the Minster responsible for Carifesta, said that they are still conducting the audit.
Did the PNC conduct any audit of the first Carifesta back in 1972?
If your idol Jagdeo was involved in the 1972 carifesta you would have known.
Observer

Georgetown, Guyana

#11 Nov 27, 2008
AS he encouraged members of the New York Diaspora to invest in Guyana, President Bharrat Jagdeo, on Sunday last advised that the aquaculture sector is a good area for investment as the rate of returns is higher when compared with other agricultural ventures.
Observer

Georgetown, Guyana

#12 Nov 28, 2008
This week has brought some good news for Guyana with respect to its industrial and economic advancement having clinched two huge investment deals -- the BOSAI US$M-US$1B alumina smelter project and the US$1.75B between CARICOM Bottling Inc and a Venezuelan company. Such huge infusion of finance would go a long way in spurring further economic growth which the national economy has been experiencing in recent years, despite global challenges.
Observer

Georgetown, Guyana

#13 Nov 29, 2008
CABINET has urged the Guyana Revenue Authority (GRA) to be more vigilant in enforcing the tax laws by proceeding aggressively against tax evaders.
Patriot

Georgetown, Guyana

#14 Mar 9, 2009
These are serious allegations and you people should not throw such words around so easily. A lack of evidence yields no case which I am sure does not exist. You just can't find more bad things to say about the Government and you're fumbling for things to say. There is no proof that the government is accepting money gained through drug trafficking.
Patriot

Georgetown, Guyana

#15 Mar 9, 2009
The government has always been against drug trafficking. Many steps have been taken to decrease the amount of drug trafficking.
Patriot

Georgetown, Guyana

#16 Mar 9, 2009
One recent addition to the fight against drug trafficking is the polygraph test which seeks to eliminate any police that may be accepting bribes or straying away from the law in any way. This is a very good decision by the government and its quick implementation was wise.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Georgetown, Guyana Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
jadeo the criminal (May '15) 14 hr inspector 18
guyana corrupt and backwards 14 hr inspector 1
komal chand Jun '16 inspector 2
guyana bottom house tv stations Jun '16 inspector 2
ramotar crying fowl (May '15) Jun '16 inspector 14
lawless and corrupt Jun '16 inspector 4
Row-he (Jun '15) Jun '16 inspector 20
More from around the web