Hammie's inconceivable proposal!

Posted in the Georgetown, Guyana Forum

Greencrush

Georgetown, Guyana

#1 Nov 19, 2009

Hammie is proposing that street lights be disconnected in an effort to remedy the current financial crisis the city finds itself in.

It is however, surprising that such a stupid and child-like suggestion would come from a former Prime Minister, Government Minister and current Mayor.

How would the disconnection of street lights make amends for 14 years of gross mismanagement of the city and its resources?

Hammie is also calling for the city's revenue base to be increased. If you are incapable of managing the little that you have why should you be given more?
Hammie needs also to ensure that the PNC pays it dues to the city.
Greencrush

Georgetown, Guyana

#2 Nov 24, 2009
Another brilliant idea by the idiot Hammie, switching off the street lights from the public , this is exactly how he carries out his duties, without the interest and safety of the people. Is this why he was placed as mayor? Until now the PNC arenít making any effort what so ever to pay there taxes and is all because Hammies negligence again. This situation needs to be rectified immediately because it is becoming overbearing for the general public.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Georgetown, Guyana Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
People settling in Guyana from the West Indies Dec 11 Dai franks 1
Guyana still at risk of blacklisting by FATF, s... Oct '14 roger khan 1
US approves setting up DEA office in Guyana Oct '14 the inspector 11
Guyana wants police probe of hacked emails Oct '14 the inspector 2
Conway physician honored as part of Black Histo... (Feb '10) Sep '14 Spare me 7
Georgetown Music Forum (Nov '12) Sep '14 Musikologist 10
Guyanese Gay Prostitutes Stabbed Dead, Suspect ... Jul '14 roopan singh 5
More from around the web

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:48 am PST