Praises to H.E. Dr. Bharat Jagdeo

Posted in the Georgetown, Guyana Forum

goodvibes

Georgetown, Guyana

#1 Aug 16, 2010
Since he took power over ten year ago, honorable his excellency, dr.bharat jagdeo has shown a lot of improvement.
Although faced with challenges such as the miasmic mess the critics say, write and create, he has tactfully and professionally countered their attacks through peace and showing them that he could develop guyana and give the people great benefits.
Now people have easier access to own a home, a car, a computer and other necessities. Dr. Jagdeo has the vision to ensure that the environment be protected. Dr. Jagdeo is doing great things for Guyana .
God bless Dr. Bharat Jagdeo !
Singh

Georgetown, Guyana

#2 Aug 17, 2010
Dr.Jagdeo is the president but that doesn mean he would do every goddamn thing. Thats y there is people that are in charge to perform various tasks and duties.
One duty of a citizen is to pay their taxes up to date, which the critics usually don't do.
Another duty is NOT to discriminate against anyone regardless of race, colour, religion, creed and political affiliation. Freddie kissoon should take note. He should respect one another and apologize to Dr.Jagdeo for calling him a 'king kong' and to Kwame for calling him a ' monkey in monkey mountain' and also apologize to the various ethnic and religious groups for being critic on their norms.
freddie kissoon should apologize , go on his knees, and bow to dr.jagdeo and humbly seek pardon and forgiveness for all the damage he has done to jagdeo's reputation and mental state.
Dave Junior

Georgetown, Guyana

#3 Aug 17, 2010
Bharat Jagdeo has proven himself to be of worth and wisdom. I believe Freddie Kissoon would have to kiss his feet and beg for this forgiveness on his illegal, slanderous, mutiny, racial and monstrous articles that only destroys the fabric of society.
Christopher Ram is another crook, he is on Fip Motillalls case and motillall must be so scared to come and do business in guyana. why don't christopher ram try to use his dirty tax free money and develop the hydro project himself since he has ' nuff mouth'. There are pictures of his sons in luxury sports cars and bikes in miami.Ram can't even give a penny to benefit guyana.
Regius

Georgetown, Guyana

#4 Aug 17, 2010
jagdeo help me out in getting house lot. dat man freddie kissoon can't gimme house and land. freddie got 3 story house at turkeyn and ram gat house in ogle and florida and dem two man neva assist nuttin bigg to de whole of guyana. only ting dem 2 man good fah is print out slanderous and dangerous accusation pon good people.
bharat jagdeo mi respect youh and mi gee u mi support .
sweetness

Burbank, CA

#6 Feb 20, 2011
Dr.Jagdeo is a very handsome man and so intelligent.
HOTT DOG

Georgetown, Guyana

#7 Apr 22, 2011
'wow' really
Kamini Persaud_ wife

San Jose, CA

#8 Feb 9, 2012
Freddie Kissoon is a true doctor. Bharrat jagdeo is auntieman.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Georgetown, Guyana Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
People settling in Guyana from the West Indies Dec 11 Dai franks 1
Guyana still at risk of blacklisting by FATF, s... Oct '14 roger khan 1
US approves setting up DEA office in Guyana Oct '14 the inspector 11
Guyana wants police probe of hacked emails Oct '14 the inspector 2
Conway physician honored as part of Black Histo... (Feb '10) Sep '14 Spare me 7
Georgetown Music Forum (Nov '12) Sep '14 Musikologist 10
Guyanese Gay Prostitutes Stabbed Dead, Suspect ... Jul '14 roopan singh 5
More from around the web

NFL Latest News

Updated 5:10 am PST