The non-partisan and anti-corruption organization Transparency Institute

Sep 4, 2011 Full story: Stabroek News

In an effort to eradicate corruption in the private and public sectors of Guyana, the non-partisan and anti-corruption organization Transparency Institute of Guyana Inc was yesterday launched in the presence of Members of Government, the Opposition, the Diplomatic Corps, local media and other stakeholders, at the Demerara Mutual Life Assurance ... (more)

Full Story
Ian

Guangzhou, China

#1 Sep 9, 2011
Hi i am on the forum ,to denounce the chinese goverment actions that sansur and mute all actions against the goverment.I have fier complaints agaist several goverment departments , my cases were enrolled but my lawyer s speach and note were not noted by the clerc .
So that they can give any verdict.
All my cases
As a gayanese investor un china i have set up a furniture factory on a plan , approuved by the local goverment ,but this plan had no construction permit .
The local goverment issued several documents stating that the plan is leagale to help the ownwer of the buildings that i am renting.
These documents are falsed because the owner has no permit , and i could not obtain a buisiness license after investing more than 120 000 Euros in the factory and retail shops.
The envieronnement department refuse to give me the accord to produce my furniture.
I am very desappointed because i am crying for help but no one can help , even do i can t have justice , but i do not want to be mute and sansur on what i am facing.
I havent seen my wife and children for two years ,because of this situation , i can not leave the cvountry and go back home to France , and tell every body that i have lost everything.
The guyanese embassy in beijing has delever several notes to the local goverment but they do not have the courtesy to even respond.
It is a real unfair situation ,for being the first guyanese to invest in china since our goverment has bilateral commercial agrement with China.
One of the reason that keeps me awake to this fight is that i can not let such of injustice become right, how can my children an compatriots guyanese forgive me if i just turn away with out fighting.
Please relate my case so that i may get some attention .
mike

Moncton, Canada

#2 Sep 9, 2011
my brother i am sorry to hear what is happening to you i hope you get some help the guyana government should take some action on your behalf but i wish you luck there these people only help the ppp crime family

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Georgetown, Guyana Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
People settling in Guyana from the West Indies Dec 11 Dai franks 1
Guyana still at risk of blacklisting by FATF, s... Oct '14 roger khan 1
US approves setting up DEA office in Guyana Oct '14 the inspector 11
Guyana wants police probe of hacked emails Oct '14 the inspector 2
Conway physician honored as part of Black Histo... (Feb '10) Sep '14 Spare me 7
Georgetown Music Forum (Nov '12) Sep '14 Musikologist 10
Guyanese Gay Prostitutes Stabbed Dead, Suspect ... Jul '14 roopan singh 5
More from around the web

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:06 pm PST