American, 22, completes solo row across Atlantic

Full story: Santa Cruz Sentinel

A 22-year-old American rower completed a solo journey across the Atlantic Ocean on Sunday, touching a pier in the coffee-brown waters off Guyana to claim a record as the youngest person to accomplish such a crossing.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 10 of10
Emperor Norton The Second

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2010

Judged:

awesome
Notsofast

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2010

Judged:

Rowing is good exercise, but, all the way across the Atlantic? Congrats young man.
Taco

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2010

Judged:

After the first 2 miles, I'd be thinking " W T F am I doing?"
no name

Sherman, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2010

Judged:

congratulations!!!!

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2010

Judged:

Great job, rower. Not great job, ELPT editors: "extremely relived."

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2010

Judged:

So, you don't even bother to complain about illegals anymore, it is just 'mexicans.'

Weren't you knobs defending yourselves against charges of racism by saying 'its just the illegals we hate.'

Now the gloves are off. I like to replace 'Mexican' with 'Jew' in your little thesis (and others) before I decide if you are a racist.

Why don't you stop embarrassing yourself by posting racist c-r-a-p and just put on a hood and march with your friends?
nono wrote:
Great row...bet a mexican couldn't do it
aMErica

Kearny, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2010

Judged:

Great Job.
nono

Utica, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2010

Judged:

Emperor Norton The Second wrote:
So, you don't even bother to complain about illegals anymore, it is just 'mexicans.'
Weren't you knobs defending yourselves against charges of racism by saying 'its just the illegals we hate.'
Now the gloves are off. I like to replace 'Mexican' with 'Jew' in your little thesis (and others) before I decide if you are a racist.
Why don't you stop embarrassing yourself by posting racist c-r-a-p and just put on a hood and march with your friends?
<quoted text>
Emperor Norton was Frisco's original dirtbag and you follow in his steps.

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2010

Judged:

oh, so you are a big fan of our racist friend. You sure put me in my place with your witty rejoinder. Don't sully yourself with the actual issue, just a nifty, easy to remember label. How republican. That is the essence of the g.o.p. Nice marketing spin on a big pile of s-h-i-t.
nono wrote:
<quoted text>Emperor Norton was Frisco's original dirtbag and you follow in his steps.
bikerscum

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2010

Judged:

Notsofast wrote:
Rowing is good exercise, but, all the way across the Atlantic? Congrats young man.
Uhhh, it is a young WOMAN.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 10 of10
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••