American, 22, completes solo row across Atlantic

A 22-year-old American rower completed a solo journey across the Atlantic Ocean on Sunday, touching a pier in the coffee-brown waters off Guyana to claim a record as the youngest person to accomplish such a crossing. Full Story
Emperor Norton The Second

Danville, CA

#1 Mar 14, 2010
awesome
Notsofast

United States

#2 Mar 14, 2010
Rowing is good exercise, but, all the way across the Atlantic? Congrats young man.
Taco

El Paso, TX

#3 Mar 14, 2010
After the first 2 miles, I'd be thinking " W T F am I doing?"
no name

Sherman, TX

#4 Mar 14, 2010
congratulations!!!!

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#5 Mar 14, 2010
Great job, rower. Not great job, ELPT editors: "extremely relived."

Danville, CA

#7 Mar 14, 2010
So, you don't even bother to complain about illegals anymore, it is just 'mexicans.'

Weren't you knobs defending yourselves against charges of racism by saying 'its just the illegals we hate.'

Now the gloves are off. I like to replace 'Mexican' with 'Jew' in your little thesis (and others) before I decide if you are a racist.

Why don't you stop embarrassing yourself by posting racist c-r-a-p and just put on a hood and march with your friends?
nono wrote:
Great row...bet a mexican couldn't do it
aMErica

Newark, NJ

#8 Mar 14, 2010
Great Job.
nono

Maple Heights, OH

#9 Mar 14, 2010
Emperor Norton The Second wrote:
So, you don't even bother to complain about illegals anymore, it is just 'mexicans.'
Weren't you knobs defending yourselves against charges of racism by saying 'its just the illegals we hate.'
Now the gloves are off. I like to replace 'Mexican' with 'Jew' in your little thesis (and others) before I decide if you are a racist.
Why don't you stop embarrassing yourself by posting racist c-r-a-p and just put on a hood and march with your friends?
<quoted text>
Emperor Norton was Frisco's original dirtbag and you follow in his steps.

Danville, CA

#10 Mar 14, 2010
oh, so you are a big fan of our racist friend. You sure put me in my place with your witty rejoinder. Don't sully yourself with the actual issue, just a nifty, easy to remember label. How republican. That is the essence of the g.o.p. Nice marketing spin on a big pile of s-h-i-t.
nono wrote:
<quoted text>Emperor Norton was Frisco's original dirtbag and you follow in his steps.
bikerscum

San Jose, CA

#11 Mar 14, 2010
Notsofast wrote:
Rowing is good exercise, but, all the way across the Atlantic? Congrats young man.
Uhhh, it is a young WOMAN.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Georgetown, Guyana Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Georgetown Music Forum (Nov '12) Mar 1 Musikologist 11
Suriname trade delegation heading to Guyana Jan '15 Francesco Sinibaldi 1
Drug bust in Guyana uncovers US$800 million in ... Jan '15 NEW INSPECTA 2
People settling in Guyana from the West Indies Dec '14 Dai franks 1
Guyana still at risk of blacklisting by FATF, s... Oct '14 roger khan 1
US approves setting up DEA office in Guyana (Jul '14) Oct '14 the inspector 11
Guyana wants police probe of hacked emails Oct '14 the inspector 2
More from around the web

NFL Latest News

Updated 7:16 am PST